Review New Sili Doll NXT+ low weight + perfect LHP!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review New Sili Doll NXT+ low weight + perfect LHP!

Post by esquisseallure »

Ughhhh... Their website is still so horrible. Yeah... Horrendously hard to find anything.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

esquisseallure wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:43 pm Ughhhh... Their website is still so horrible. Yeah... Horrendously hard to find anything.
Yes I know, they are working on it. If you have any questions regarding the Sili Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ I can try to answer since I have one.

Cheers!

Sili
_Mariko_yellow_51.jpg
_Mariko_yellow_51.jpg (512.47 KiB) Viewed 2317 times

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

She looks to pose very well.
Thanks for photos :thumbs_up:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

john1972 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:57 pm She looks to pose very well.
Thanks for photos :thumbs_up:
Thanks and you are welcome !

There are more photos to come .... She is such a great model, I can not stop shootin...

Cheers!

Sili
_Mariko_yellow_57.jpg
_Mariko_yellow_57.jpg (638.76 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Many thanks to Siliconeman for this amazing thread and pictures! And thanks to all for your replies, comments and questions on our new Sukiwaai NXT+.

It has not been easy to design a doll meeting Siliconeman recommendations. After many models and tries, we are happy to finally have Siliconeman endorsement on one of our doll! Siliconeman review is objective and was posted at our great surprise, without our inputs whatsoever, and we thank him for having paid for the doll. Given the long list of dolls Siliconeman has reviewed, we encourage you to contact him should you have questions on how our new Sukiwaai NXT+ compares to dolls from key other brands.

With our new Sukiwaai NXT+, our main objectives were indeed to redesign our historic Sukiwaai (2015 version) doll, enhance the goods (big breasts, big ass, supermodel body) and loose the weight. In comparison, whilst Sukiwaai body (without head) net weight was around 40 kilos (88 pounds), new Sukiwaai NXT+ stands at only about 28 kilos (62 pounds), resulting in a significant weight loss of circa 30%. This is a great achievement from a user handling perspective but also helps us keep our price attractive thanks to savings on the shipment weight side - which is a business survival factor in the current context. At the same time, Sukiwaai NXT+ Love Holes Position (LHP) have been entirely revisited and improved as compared to the original model, together with the head design, as well as the skin detailing (NXT+) in order to come one step closer to reality.

From the pictures hereunder, body similarities between our original and new NXT+ Sukiwaai are very noticeable. What cannot be seen is the feel of the doll and the skin details. NXT+ is an improved version of our NXT TPE imported from Japan, offering optimal softness and with very high skin details. The very good natural light picture from Siliconeman and detailed hand factory picture hereunder should give you a good idea.

NXT+ is an important innovation as the result looks as real as silicone (and offers the same color tone), and NXT+ offers the same TPE softness that our dolls have been known for (Japan TPE). Also, the skin details, pigments, color levels are permanent and will only slightly lighten throughout time, but stay there. So, NXT+ care and maintenance is the same for TPE, which is great.

Our website has been updated and the doll page is now available, where you can find factory pictures and information:

Sukiwaai NXT+: https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... -sex-doll/

As TDF member, benefit from an extra big US$200 discount on the launch/ sale price, with coupon code “snxtplus” to be applied at checkout. By using the coupon and enjoying the discount, we count on your help to post pictures and share your review of the doll after receipt. Many thanks!

We hope the above clarifies and remain at your disposal if any questions. We can be reached via TDF message or email at mig@silidoll.com.

Stay well and safe,

Mig and Sili Doll ®
Attachments
Sex Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ Sexy Body Big Breasts.jpg
Sex Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ Sexy Body Big Breasts.jpg (118.99 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
Sex Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ Big Ass Booty and Legs.jpg
Sex Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ Big Ass Booty and Legs.jpg (131.6 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
Sex Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ Big Ass Booty.jpg
Sex Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ Big Ass Booty.jpg (142.32 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
Sex Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ Hands and Fingers.jpg
Sex Doll Sukiwaai NXT+ Hands and Fingers.jpg (106.11 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
Sex Doll Ultra Realistic Body no Head.jpg
Sex Doll Ultra Realistic Body no Head.jpg (114.19 KiB) Viewed 2240 times

oadnria
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by oadnria »

I’m really liking this doll from what I’ve seen, but I’ve been left with a few questions.

Is there any video demo of the breast and butt jiggle?
Is the head connector compatible with heads of other brands?
Is her skin tone comparable to any certain skins from other brands?

The one thing keeping me from buying this doll as is is that the face resembles a family member and well I’m not into that kinda thing. Still, I’d love to see how she might fit with a head from jinsan or maybe elsa babe!

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

oadnria wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:33 pm I’m really liking this doll from what I’ve seen, but I’ve been left with a few questions.

Is there any video demo of the breast and butt jiggle?
Is the head connector compatible with heads of other brands?
Is her skin tone comparable to any certain skins from other brands?

The one thing keeping me from buying this doll as is is that the face resembles a family member and well I’m not into that kinda thing. Still, I’d love to see how she might fit with a head from jinsan or maybe elsa babe!
Hi oadnria!

I do not have video, her boobs are somewhat jiggly, not like super soft jiggly. Her butt is just proper. Not too firm or soft.
Her head connector is standard M16 many other manufacturer heads will fit her
I would compare her skin tone to natural skin tone from other manufacturers.

For head, makeup can make wonders. You could maybe order her with very heavy makeup or as you say, you can use a head from other manufacturer. Unfortunately skin tone matching will not be perfect but usually it is unnoticeable.

Cheers!

Sili
_Mariko_sunkissed_55.jpg
_Mariko_sunkissed_55.jpg (164.92 KiB) Viewed 2113 times

CaptainKing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CaptainKing »

Their dolls seem so real and thank you for your review. Really was debating on which doll to go with

dollbreeder67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollbreeder67 »

@ Siliconeman
Could you please tell me something about the textures in the Love Hols?
How does sex fill up?
Can you please tell me the size of the doll without the head?
Thank you.
I hope for more beautiful pictures of the Sili Doll.

vinbipok
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by vinbipok »

Wow , she is gorgeous. That was a very nice reviews. Never underestimate the weight of a doll.
I am just a new owner and i will take the weight more in consideration, for the next one.
Thanks you again for.the review.

dollbreeder67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollbreeder67 »

@Siliconman
Another questions: How flexible is the skeleton? What positions does it go with? Is it equal to the EVO?
With falls on the knees only go up to 90 degrees. Is there more?
I'm only asking because otherwise she can't cowgirl ;-)
Thank you

TinCanTim
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TinCanTim »

Dont know what to say more then WOW! She look gorgeous!

Love the LHP! And that she dont have an ugly pussy spread, are there more dolls like that?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

TinCanTim wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:34 am Dont know what to say more then WOW! She look gorgeous!

Love the LHP! And that she dont have an ugly pussy spread, are there more dolls like that?
At the moment this is the only doll that I know of which has both perfect LHP and no ugly pussy spread.

Cheers!

Sili

Jigglybumlover

Post by Jigglybumlover »

Siliconeman wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:49 am Hi all!

This is a review of Sili Dolls new Sukiwaai NXT+ model. Sili Doll is a small doll manufacturer and I have had experience on two Sili Doll models, their previous Sukiwaai model and big Mamasita girl. My previous Sili Doll models have very good quality TPE and so far their skeleton has been very durable.

Sili Dolls main objectives for this new Sukiwaai NXT+ models were: A good LHP (= Love hole Placement), low weight, improved head design and high quality and natural skin material. Weight reduction aim dictates her figure. She is very slender and still relatively tall girl at 166cm (65.35"). Her weight is very low, only 32Kg (70.54 pounds).

_SilidollNXP_01.jpg

Sili Doll has given her lots of skin detailing showind small veins and skin structure. This makes quite natural look when watching her at close range. Sili Doll claims that this texture is permanent but may fade a little bit over the time. I tried rubbing these details and they did not come off.

_SilidollNXP_02.jpg

At the picture below you can clearly see her body form. Weight reductiom aim makes her body very slender and thin on waist. She still has nice big butt and proper tits. Her boobs are very nice and soft gel-boobs which is better than your normal air filled boobs.

_SilidollNXP_03.jpg

Her face is great improvement compared to earlier Sili Doll models. This face can be seen as western or asian depending on selection of wig and eye color. Her head has quick connector, which I like because I can quickly remove her head for dressing her up so that I dont accidentally smear her makeup.

_SilidollNXP_04.jpg

As I said earlier, Sili Doll concentrated in achieving a good LHP (Love Hole Placement). When she is placed on her rummy, her anal hole is easily accessible for entry.

_SilidollNXP_05.jpg
_SilidollNXP_06.jpg

When she is placed on her fours, her vaginal hole is easily accessible

_SilidollNXP_09.jpg

Her vagina is closed out of the box and you have to open her up. I have come across this same structure in some of my erlier dolls. If you want to have your doll her vagina ready opened maybe you could contact the factory and they could open it for you.

_SilidollNXP_11.jpg

Her body functions perfectly as you bend her legs. There are no strange forms or lumping of TPE like some dolls have. Her body retains very beautiful figure in all positions. Great work Sili Doll! Her skeleton feels sturdy and her joints were not overly stiff on my doll. As I stated earlier I have had no problems with Sili Doll skeletons on my earlier Sili Dolls.

_SilidollNXP_10.jpg
_SilidollNXP_08.jpg

At the picture below she is on missionary position and please note how well her body behaves. There is no ugly pussy spread like with so many other dolls. Her buttocks form very beautiful shapes, this is how a dolls skeleton and outer TPE skin should work together.

_SilidollNXP_12.jpg

.. continued on next post...
That ROUND ass! I love it!!

GandaPexe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GandaPexe »

Any plans for making a torso out of this model?

INFORMATIONS