www.sm-doll.com

Fall in love with Isabella - My SM156A Reviews and Photos

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Fall in love with Isabella - My SM156A Reviews and Photos

Post by Adventurer »

Hey all! Today I'd like you to meet a very special girl - Isabella. She's my new Italian-American supermodel sweetheart from SM, a clone of their absolutely iconic 156A in Silicone with an X8 head. Although Isabella is new to my world, already I can tell she has a lot of personality! She's cute, sexy, sweet, and just a little goofy sometimes. In this thread, I'll speak about my experiences with Isabella and share a selection of her work as my model and muse. I hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do!
IMG_0704.jpeg
IMG_0704.jpeg (7.81 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
PART 1: Choosing Isabella
For those who follow this subforum closely (the community here is amazing!), you may know that Isabella will be my second SM silicone doll, Willow being the first - so the choice was pretty straightforward! I was torn between the 156C and the 156A before finally settling on the 156C so as happy as Willow made me, there was always a "grass just might be greener" in the back of my mind so when I decided the time was right for new girl, the 156A was practically inescapable. I definitely looked at a lot of dolls, but just kept coming right back. As it turns out, these two dolls are VERY different despite their obvious similarities, but I'll get around to that eventually!

Long story short, I definitely have a type these days... Thin, athletic, small-ish breasts, highly detailed, realistic body sculpting, and expressive versatile faces. That'll get me every single time and absolutely no one does that look better than SM Doll - the undisputed Chief Executive of Dolldom's Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee!

I found Isabella through Star's list of in-stock dolls, which was a nice option as it allowed me to save a little money and have her shipped extremely fast, like 48 hours from order to arrival fast! I can't recommend that service enough if you're looking for a good deal and don't mind not being able to customize your new lover. She was already configured quite closely to the options I would have selected, so it really worked out well for me.
IMG_0372.jpeg
IMG_0372.jpeg (301.1 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
For reference, Isabella's options include the following:

Soft Silicone - I'm not sure this is an option per se, but it's worth mentioning because Isabella is way softer than Willow. Honestly, I'd probably prefer a harder silicone for my primary use (photography), but wow, this silicone is just as soft as most TPEs, so for sex...
Hardened hands and feet - an absolute must. Do not order a silicone doll without this option believe me. It's the single most important thing you can do for yourself.
Bolted Feet - This was a bit of a surprise to me, I was not expecting this, but I imagine that it's necessary with the silicone blend being so very soft. Even Willow developed a little damage on her feet from standing so Isabella's feet probably wouldn't last long without the bolts.
Soft Silicone Head - The hard silicone head allows for implanted eyebrows, which are truly amazing, but it's too hard for kissing and caressing. Harder heads also unlock the implanted hair option which looks great but personally I need to change up the look way too much. For me, wigs are and always will be the way to go. In my case, and probably for most of you, the softer head is a much nicer option overall, if you don't need implanted hair and eyebrows.
Dark Tan Skin, Light Blue Eyes - Personal preference all the way, but the combination is strikng I think you'll find.
IMG_0371.jpeg
IMG_0371.jpeg (304.67 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
Part 2: Isabella Arrives
Just a couple of short days after the money cleared, Isabella showed up at my local shipping agent. Unboxing her was an absolute pleasure as SM Doll has mastered the packing and shipping aspect of their business. As an in-stock doll, I imagine that she spent a lot of time in that box before coming home, but the packing job was so excellent that she was no worse for wear, despite how soft she is. Thank you Star and SM Doll for putting this level of attention into this essential aspect of the doll ordering experience. You'll see from the photos below just how nicely she was wrapped up:
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0392.jpeg (7.18 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
Taking her out of the box was a real treat as well - the feeling of her silicone skin, the softness of her gel-implanted A-cup breasts, the subtle details in coloration of her hands and body. I felt tremendous joy and appreciation just experiencing the quality and attention to detail that went into this work of art, even before she was fully out of the box.
IMG_0394.jpeg
IMG_0394.jpeg (6.63 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
IMG_0400.jpeg
IMG_0400.jpeg (6.41 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
After setting her up, I took this shot, which I absolutely love (sorry for messy room and all) - she's looking out into the world for the first time, her expression conveying that sense of trepidatious wonder that makes her feel so alive and agentive - ready to begin her new life as my muse and intimate partner. What a sweet girl!
IMG_0409 (1).jpeg
IMG_0409 (1).jpeg (11.29 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
With her all put together, it was time to go take a shower and get all that production residue off. She was actually quite clean but it's always a good idea to give your new love a quick cleaning before proceeding to other things, should you have the willpower. I was also not a fan of the factory wig, to be honest. It was OK, but it didn't seem to match her personality, so I started to play around with other options hoping to find her core look. Standing in the shower, all wet and soapy, she looked striking to me; gorgeous and so very alive.
IMG_0442.jpeg
IMG_0442.jpeg (8.45 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
Just look at these details! Words cannot express how good these breasts feel under the hand. They're perfectly soft and realistic in both jiggle and feel. A real pleasure to squeeze! More on that to come ;)
IMG_0453.jpeg
IMG_0453.jpeg (6.37 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
Part 3: Discovering Isabella
For me, one of the great pleasures of the doll life, one that I never really expected to fall into, is that of creating personalities for my lovers and companions. While still in the shower from her initial clean up, I continued to experiement with various looks, this time seeing how she struck me as a blonde.
IMG_0461 (1).jpeg
IMG_0461 (1).jpeg (5.56 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
I liked her as a blonde quite a lot, though this particular wig is probably past it's prime. Just look at that body! What a stunner! A youthful, athletic form suitable for the most presitigous runways in Europe! A delightful muse and a perfect canvas for both my photography and erotic fantasies...
IMG_0456.jpeg
IMG_0456.jpeg (5.55 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
All cleaned up, dry, and powdered, I was able to dress Isabella up for the first time, all part of my process for discovering who Isabella is and will be for me. I did find it rather difficult to dress her however, as her proportions, though fairly realistic to the eye and camera, definitely fall in the "fantasy" realm. Unlike Willow (my 156C), Isabella does not wear adult-sized clothes very easily. Though her sculpt is very realistically detailed and undeniably adult in nature, she is proportioned in a "supermodel" fashion and features a narrow, thin frame with an ample backside. Her hips are narrow, but her hip measurements are wide, again to accomodate her gorgeous backside. Her waist is absolutely tiny because she's so thin from front to back, and her chest and bust measurements put her slightly below the ultra-rare 30A bra size (28 A would probably be just about right, but that size does not exist). All in all, she's dressable, but it took me a ton of trial and error to find things that fit her well. If you are torn between the 156C and the 156A, just know that the 156C is way easier to shop for since she has a much more realistic sculpt in terms of body proportions. Otherwise, get ready to shop in the junior's section or better yet, take an apprenticeship with a tailor to learn to make things work!

At any rate I was able to find some cute stuff on hand, borrowing a bit from Willow's ever-growing wardobe. I had a lot of fun continuing to play with her looks and beginning to settle on a personality for her.
IMG_0475.jpeg
IMG_0475.jpeg (6.11 MiB) Viewed 1762 times
That's all for the first post. Stay tuned for more...

Coming up: Isabella's first shopping spree and finding that perfect look for her first "studio" shoot!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Fall in love with Isabella - My SM156A Reviews and Photos

Post by Leaf85 »

She's lovely! In a couple of the photos I was waiting for the eyes to move/blink lol. Beautiful. Well done!

Kind regards,
Dave
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Just a gorgeous doll. Easily one of my favorite bodies right now. Just a masterful, flowing and beautiful sculpt. The head is pretty as well.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

I prefer waaayyyy bigger boobs but this is one sweetheart. Beautiful sculpt for sure.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Great photo! Great feedback! Hope you have fun with her and look forward to seeing more pictures! :D
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

behr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by behr »

Congrats! Stunning girl. That body is just perfect. Looks great as a blonde too

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Beautiful...................thank you so much for her introduction.................very informative................if we weren't at our girl limit, we would definitely consider an SM 156 A......................she looks perfect in every way....................we are so looking forward to your future adventures and photos!!.............great post Adventurer!...................oh................we did fall in love with Ms. "Bella" Isabella :D
Sincerely,
The Antra's

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

I like her blonde wig better too! :D
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thanks for the check ins and positive comments everyone. We love hearing from you all, the truly amazing community here at SM’s corner of the forum! More coming very soon now!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

She's AMAZING! SM absolutely nailed it with this sculpt!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Adventurer wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:23 am Thanks for the check ins and positive comments everyone. We love hearing from you all, the truly amazing community here at SM’s corner of the forum! More coming very soon now!
Wow! :multi:

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

What a beautiful girl! I can't to see some more of her!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

She is lovely.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:oops:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Miss her! :oops:

INFORMATIONS