yldoll.com

BIG TITS TORSO PREVIEW

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: BIG TITS TORSO PREVIEW

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

The Magpie wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:44 pm
sophiahugeboobs wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:15 pm Do you have in mind to make a version of exactly this torso with added legs. Do you have some measurements?.
Many thanks.
The new doll is a torso version of the 150 O cup. Hopefully she’s on her way to me so I can do a review and show more pictures for you
Thanks I'm looking forward for more.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

123boobs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: BIG TITS TORSO PREVIEW

Post by 123boobs »

Ifl. Cost?

INFORMATIONS