HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

Post by tiddyshop »

Could everyone tell me how much they would be ABLE and willing to comfortably pay for this toy at the current moment? Even if you don't want it.

I want to guage how much a wide variety of people would be able to pay, and I'm going to try to engineer a way to make it at a price that people can afford.

This one is way too big and heavy, so the final version won't be quite like this.
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Hereforwobblybutt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

Post by Hereforwobblybutt »

I made an account just to say PLEASE keep the current size you have for this model. A butt like this would make your business a gamechanger. The only other manufacturer doing something like this is SecretLovetoyz with their "25 inch Fantasia" butt toy. With you making this, the market will consist of you and them and they are currently charging $960 to $1,020 for their models.

If your extra wobbles Tiddy toy is currently going for $400 I'd be willing to comfortably pay up to $650 or $700 for this toy. A price within this range would practically give you the monopoly on a product of this size.

You'd make a KILLING! All of your competitors for a toy of this size have up to 3 months shipping times, FAR higher prices, and less jiggliness as your product. Not trying to make it a competition but financially you're set up to make alot. If I had to choose between THIS marvelous toy and the competitors. I'd pick this everytime.

You should post this into the "Doll Accessories & Sex Toys" section. This post will get alot more appreciation and traction there! I truly wish you the best and hope you succeed with this venture. I'll definitely be a buyer!

Hereforwobblybutt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hereforwobblybutt »

Also, if you have the time. If you could upload a video of what the wobbles would look like if the butt was being hit from the back, the opposite side you're on, it'd be much appreciated! Thank you for all your work!

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Amazing

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Spectacular movement, very good design of the vagina also cameltoe type, could I have a mouth with full lips in the front?

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Perfect, I would buy it! Perfect size!

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

I'd pay 1500~ if it was as big as the r3 gold booty, so 75 inch wide?? It's going to be a huge disappointment if the size is reduced. Maybe you can offer diff standards of size available? If you can make it as big as 75 inch, I'd be willing to go 2000~ max. Hope that helps.

dashmadness

Post by dashmadness »

on my lordd, i want thatt. big and heavy is how i like it >:)

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

WOW this is amazing. The softest ass I've ever seen, I haven't logged onto TDF in months or commented, but had to login just to give you praise for your work.

Its hard to provide a specific pricing without seeing all angles and the details of the holes.

Based on what it looks I would gladly pay between $500-$800. Will depend on tearing, details...etc.

It would be ideal if you make the hips slightly wider, more pear shaped, I would pay $1000

If you made this the same size as Climaxdolls R3 with the same level of detail I would pay $1200-1400

Just curious how long did it take to make one? Would love to be our first customer!

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

I would say it is in the shape and design of the Fantasia 25inch Booty. Simply perfect! Please continue with that design:)

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

For the Fantasia design in that softness 1200

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Hereforwobblybutt wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:02 pm I made an account just to say PLEASE keep the current size you have for this model. A butt like this would make your business a gamechanger. The only other manufacturer doing something like this is SecretLovetoyz with their "25 inch Fantasia" butt toy. With you making this, the market will consist of you and them and they are currently charging $960 to $1,020 for their models.

If your extra wobbles Tiddy toy is currently going for $400 I'd be willing to comfortably pay up to $650 or $700 for this toy. A price within this range would practically give you the monopoly on a product of this size.

You'd make a KILLING! All of your competitors for a toy of this size have up to 3 months shipping times, FAR higher prices, and less jiggliness as your product. Not trying to make it a competition but financially you're set up to make alot. If I had to choose between THIS marvelous toy and the competitors. I'd pick this everytime.

You should post this into the "Doll Accessories & Sex Toys" section. This post will get alot more appreciation and traction there! I truly wish you the best and hope you succeed with this venture. I'll definitely be a buyer!
Thank you so much! I'm going to try to bring the price lower by lowering the amount of TPE used in it, which will lower the price of material cost and lower the gigantic shipping costs. I just hope it won't affect these perfect jiggle physics too badly.

Currently it is a whopping 62 pounds which will cost around 370$ just to ship it, and the size will probably make it cost around the same just to make one. Therefore your price would not work with the current version, but I'm going to try my best to modify it to make it as affordable as i can.

I wish I could post in the main Doll Accessories & Sex Toys section, but since I'm a seller, I'm not allowed to. I can only post in my sub forum inside this section. But if you want to repost my video in there, that is your choice :wink:

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Hereforwobblybutt wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:12 pm Also, if you have the time. If you could upload a video of what the wobbles would look like if the butt was being hit from the back, the opposite side you're on, it'd be much appreciated! Thank you for all your work!
I'll add this to my to do list haha

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

casita1666 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:54 pm Spectacular movement, very good design of the vagina also cameltoe type, could I have a mouth with full lips in the front?
Haha sorry but I don't want to do anything that will make it look weird like having a mouth in the middle of the belly area. Most people will be scarred for life upon witnessing that haha.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Monza8 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:55 pm Perfect, I would buy it! Perfect size!
Thank you! How much would you be comfortable paying for it though? I want to try to make it affordable

INFORMATIONS