climaxdoll.

New 25 Inch Fantasia Dream

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
roadside28

New 25 Inch Fantasia Dream

Post by roadside28 »

Have you guys seen the new Fantasia Dream product pre-order on secretlovetoyz.com ? You can see it here:

https://www.secretlovetoyz.com/25-inch- ... category=0

I'm a huge fan of the original Fantasia. It's hands down one of my favorite toys ever! The new one apparently is going to be sexier?? the site claims. The only photos of it appear to be renders, which look good, but I'd like to see the real product before shelling out $1200. It also looks like it's not going to start shipping till 8/22. I messaged their sales team to see if they had a prototype of the thing to get more clarity on how it's going to look, hopefully I hear back from them soon. I really hope they update the site, to show how it looks next to the original. Anyway, I'm excited I was looking at ordering a new Fantasia anyway, since mine is kinda seen better days with all the use over the years. Hopefully the new Dream lives up to the dream. ;)

ddahsar

Re: New 25 Inch Fantasia Dream

Post by ddahsar »

I’m the same as you being I would have to see a finished product before forking over $1200. As it stands right now the original Fantasia has a much better shape than this new one but maybe seeing a finished product could change that. When Carlos 1st emailed about the plans for a new one I was truly hoping for them just to make the fantasia larger but also have a vagina like this new product but this new one looks like Bella bubble which I 100 percent prefer the fantasia’s design over that one. But won’t say too much without seeing the final product

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Yeah, when I saw the Fantasia Dream on the site, I too thought it was going to be a larger version of the Fantasia. Maybe like 35 inches wide, and some tweeks done that improved on the original. As much as I love the fantasia, she does have a few flaws. The big one that stands out is how tall she is. I wish it was a bit taller. Although, I've found a solution to get her to the perfect height for doggy style. I put her on one of my hard guitar cases, and she's the perfect the height.

I'm for sure going to wait for a prototype, or finished version before ordering. With the renders on the site right now, the asshole on the Dream looks strange. It almost looks like a horse's asshole. It's not human size, and just looks wrong. I really hope that gets updated, cause that would be a turn off.

It also really sucks they are only offering 3 colors again. I was really hoping they would branch out on color options (aka different shades of skin tones, and fun stuff like blue, purple, ect). It's essentially just dying the material with dye at the factory. And dealing with Carlos in the past, when you order from him, you're essentially ordering one to be made at the factory, because he doesn't have a stock of them at his house/business, which is also annoying. So if your order is being made right after you purchase, to me, you should be able to request any color because they aren't making units in bulk, they are making 1 unit at a time upon request. More color options, would bring in more sales. Back to his stock, With only 3 color options, he should have like stock of 10-20 of each unit. So when you order, he can slap a label on the box and get it shipped out immediately, which means you don't need to wait 1-3 months to get it. Also if he ordered in bulk for his stock, it would probably drive down the cost of the unit for the customer's as well.

I also don't understand the price of the product. If it's the same size as the original fantasia, with just an updated mold, that means it's most likely using roughly the same amount of material to make, probably even less if they are shaping it more. So why is the new one $1200, when the original is $974. Is it $226 more just because it's the "10 Year Anniversary" version. Since it will have a mold made, it's not a limited run. Or hopefully it won't be. I'm assuming it will be a product on his site indefinitely, and with all that being said, why isn't it priced around the $974 version, and just advertised as an alternative shape compared to the original. With more shape options to come down the road. Right now he is advertising it as a better version than the original, which no offense to Carlos, is not smart. Because now he's driving sales away from the original version. And the $1200 price tag on the new version might scare some people from even buying it. Most of his old products that he doesn't offer anymore on his site I believe were in the $500-$650 ballpark cost. So when the Fantasia came out with a $1k price tag, that was a massive price jump. And if you look at other forms about it, that was the number one factor stopping people from ordering it. Even people that had money, just didn't think it was worth it. We'll never know, but I'd love to know how many units he sold total of the fantasia, compared to the models before with the lower price tag. $1200 price tag is going to stop people from ordering, it just is. You can almost buy a great full doll for that cost.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on the new product. I'm interested, but right now a bit turned off by the asshole design, the cost, and the fact that there isn't a finished product to view. We'll have to see as August comes closer and closer. Hopefully the factory sends him a version to inspect for quality control, and also so he can take pictures of it to boost sales and interest. I did email him about my concerns, if he gets back to me, I'll share his feedback. :)

Ulduar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ulduar »

more pics on there site just heads up

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

The description on it says "not 100% silicone", so does it have some foam or fillers in between? The r3 gold booty was very disappointing in that aspect, as it felt like rough sandbags with tpe coating over it.

neviem
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by neviem »

more pics and videos on their site just a heads up

Joey Bag-o-Donuts
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joey Bag-o-Donuts »

I remember being really interested in the original Fantasia at one point, but looking just now at what they’re offering - honestly it’s not appealing to me at all. The look, height, jiggle, skin tone, price - it’s a miss for me on all fronts. Honestly I’m really excited about the new ass toy TiddyShop has been working on. The shape is so thick - if he can pull it off it’ll be a game changer. Can’t wait to see the next iteration he’s been putting together.

Ulduar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ulduar »

Joey Bag-o-Donuts wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:04 pm I remember being really interested in the original Fantasia at one point, but looking just now at what they’re offering - honestly it’s not appealing to me at all. The look, height, jiggle, skin tone, price - it’s a miss for me on all fronts. Honestly I’m really excited about the new ass toy TiddyShop has been working on. The shape is so thick - if he can pull it off it’ll be a game changer. Can’t wait to see the next iteration he’s been putting together.
Wow yeah just checked out the sample vid looks like a better r3, appreciate the recommendation.

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

But is 23,5 inch and 65lb. So F.Dream is smaller then the original Fantasia25inch. But still could be a nice big butt toy ;)

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

If I'm not mistaken they have the new fantasia at $1000 compared to the $1200 when it first got posted

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Yes, this is a temporary price to promote the product

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Has anyone ordered the new fantasia dream yet? I was on the fence about ordering it, and I've held off because I found out it's slightly smaller than the original. And I wasn't 100% sold on the new design. I was hoping the anniversary model would of been the size of the R3, but it's not. I would love to see images of the Fantasia and the Fantasia dream side by side to see how they stack up against each other.

I'm also holding off because my current original fantasia still does the trick, and I'm curious to see Tiddyshops new hip. The new 3d model he dropped looks a lot better than the old one you can see it here: viewtopic.php?t=155670

If it comes out good IRL, I might just have to bite. Although if the R3 comes in purple I'm heading that route. ;)

Ulduar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ulduar »

Running a recent google search on the Dream and found some video content super early but I think its legit.

https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/bigbootylover60

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Wow, good job! Realy hard to find videos from fantasia!

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Great find. Good to see it in movement

INFORMATIONS