www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by terabyte »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:54 pm I have a suggestion! One that I am particularly passionate about and I'm going to be honest...very frustrated with WM about...MAKE THE TAN SKIN DARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that it is impossible to get the same level of tan consistent every time but I was holding up the head of my doll which is supposed to be "tan" and it was laughably light skinned. This has been going on for about a year with all the products I order from WM. I have been ordering tan skin for 7 years and it NEVER was this light. Someone needs to show WM DOLL what tan means...SERIOUSLY.
This is my #1 request, along with consistent skin tones. I've gotten 4 different shades of tan over the last 3 yrs. My latest doll was ordered in tan and definitely looks light tan/medium. I have zero clue how TPE skin tones are made but I have thinking someone could make a scannable color (Like paint) that keeps these skin tones the same over the years.

JoVoxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoVoxx »

It would be cool if you can make a doll that has the body and shape of Cammy White from Street Fighter 6. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cammy-from-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg
cammy-from-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg (146.19 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
cammy-back.jpg
cammy-back.jpg (21.09 KiB) Viewed 1678 times

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

With the creation of STPE I am ready to try another full size doll. I've settled on the original WM160B.
She has all the features I want ( not sure if offered with non bolt standing feet as it's tpe) but the durability factor was the only way I'd get a doll this weight. After much research I've seen many complaints about this dolls LHP. My question is has the factory made any adjustments to this mold in light of such complaints?

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

I saw a thread on the WMDOLL forum about lightweight dolls with foam cores.
However, I could not find such an item on the WMDOLL website.
Is there really a real option for lightweighting?
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:20 pm With the creation of STPE I am ready to try another full size doll. I've settled on the original WM160B.
She has all the features I want ( not sure if offered with non bolt standing feet as it's tpe) but the durability factor was the only way I'd get a doll this weight. After much research I've seen many complaints about this dolls LHP. My question is has the factory made any adjustments to this mold in light of such complaints?
You mentioned that the WM 160B LHP is in the correct position now, not out of place like those old models used to be!

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

mebaru wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:56 pm I saw a thread on the WMDOLL forum about lightweight dolls with foam cores.
However, I could not find such an item on the WMDOLL website.
Is there really a real option for lightweighting?
Currently, only silicone products are made with foam cores to reduce weight.
Our silicone products are generally 3-5kgs lighter than those made in other factories.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM dolls wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:35 am
Digginthemdollz wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:20 pm With the creation of STPE I am ready to try another full size doll. I've settled on the original WM160B.
You mentioned that the WM 160B LHP is in the correct position now, not out of place like those old models used to be!
To clarify... there are two completely different molds.
Wm160B original
Wm160B new
Are you saying you have corrected wm160b original mold?
Because that's what I'm asking & looking for.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:02 pm
Wm160B original
Wm160B new
To avoid any misunderstanding in our communication, could you please send us the pictures of your original WM160B doll.
We will confirm it again.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM dolls wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:46 pm
Wm160B original
Wm160B new
To avoid any misunderstanding in our communication, could you please send us the pictures of your original WM160B doll.
Attachments
DSC_6392_900x.jpg
DSC_6392_900x.jpg (139.53 KiB) Viewed 982 times
DSC_6374_900x.jpg
DSC_6374_900x.jpg (172.99 KiB) Viewed 982 times

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:31 pm
Wm160B original
Wm160B new
You are right. This is a very old style, we have adjusted the mold.
When you order, please note 160B latest mold (repaired LPH position).

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM dolls wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:02 pm
Wm160B original
Wm160B new
I like the old mold. Not a fan of the new one even though it is very nice. Suggesting an upgrade for old mold. Please consider this when selecting older molds to upgrade.
Thank you.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:46 am
WM dolls wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:02 pm

Wm160B original
Wm160B new
I like the old mold. Not a fan of the new one even though it is very nice. Suggesting an upgrade for old mold. Please consider this when selecting older molds to upgrade.
Thank you.
Yes, we will :)

JoVoxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoVoxx »

WM 156B and WM 163H with updated LHP would be cool.

barbie lover JMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by barbie lover JMH »

Hi WM Dolls. Maybe I am going to miss this but is there any possibility to offer the 100cm d-cup dolls a pubic hair option? I think adding a full bush to the vulva would make for a great addition for those of us that want it. Also, I like the idea one of the posters above posted about having the head fixed to the neck possibly. I am thrilled with your new Super TPE option and have ordered the 100cm doll in this new skin but would love the option to add pubic hair once again. Also, could we get a smaller wig for the head and maybe a blonde with bangs as an option if this is doable? Thanks for your wonderful work.

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Hi WMDolls, can you tell me if the JK dolls are made with STPE by default? My new JK doll feels so soft. She is very nice compared to my other TPE doll.
I think the JK doll is STPE but I don’t find it noted on JK website anywhere.
Thank you

INFORMATIONS