www.6yedollglobal.com/

Tips for Moving STIFF ball points?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
goodfruits

Tips for Moving STIFF ball points?

Post by goodfruits »

hello, I have a 6ye doll, and the hips/legs are really hard to move, back too. any tips? does it get better with time?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Tips for Moving STIFF ball points?

Post by setevoltas »

Yeah they are sadistic, or strongman competitors, or both at the 6ye factory. I know what you are going through.

It would help to know which joints you are having the most trouble with. I could probably suggest a few moves. Guessing it's the forward and backward hip joint?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Yeah! hips and chest

I don’t want to break anything but it seems to take all my force and just laugh.

Everything except the arms and knees is tight. But the hips ( that decide whether standing or sitting or laying) are often impossible. My doll mostly sits with her legs out cause one leg refuse to go back to straight

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

We have an instructional video, but our Youtube is blocked, we try to upload it to another platform for you to watch
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:We have an instructional video, but our Youtube is blocked, we try to upload it to another platform for you to watch
Thanks that would be really helpful!

The more instructions the better !

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

This is going to sound a bit drastic, but we are talking about 6YE here...

Lay the doll on her back, and then position yourself perpendicularly across her torso. Put both hands on the top of her thigh and push "down". Try variations on that idea (it's tricky without knowing what your bed furniture height is). See if you can get it to budge, and then remember what you did, haha.

I had a 6YE doll like yours, and it felt like I was getting every other joint to move BUT the leg by trying to move the leg. What you have to try to do is keep the back arch in place while you are applying force to the hip.

Keep us posted.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

I just did this today: here is the thread. It is an unboxing thread, not a repair/maintenance thread so go to the 2nd page viewtopic.php?f=383&t=149976
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Pabugs wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:42 pm I just did this today: here is the thread. It is an unboxing thread, not a repair/maintenance thread so go to the 2nd page viewtopic.php?f=383&t=149976
it worked! maybe! lol, I tried your method, but i dont know if i put it in the right place, so i wrapped my doll in a heating blanket also, (hoping that the heat would get the oils to move into the joint)..kept the heat on for hours, and when i checked again, both legs move better!

I also think my doll came needing a bit of oil. Is it possible that cold/air travel can "Stiffen" the doll, or remove some of the oil? cause my doll is very happy with the oil treatment. (even though its new)

anyway, thanks for the help! i hope these tips help someone else in the future

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

Sounds Great GF!!🙏

So glad it worked, it really is such a relief when that leg starts to move isn't it? 👌

I will leave that thread up so if anybody finds this thread, they will find the solution there!! 👍
Bugz
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The older hinge joints were wrapped in a tough tape to prevent the doll material getting in there during manufacture and causing problems
Assuming ball joints would be equally susceptible to that as well

Oiling a TPE doll joint will usually have no effect unless the joint is disassembled, oiled and reassembled :)

Silicone dolls should never be given the oil treatment

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

seagull wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:24 pm The older hinge joints were wrapped in a tough tape to prevent the doll material getting in there during manufacture and causing problems
Assuming ball joints would be equally susceptible to that as well

Oiling a TPE doll joint will usually have no effect unless the joint is disassembled, oiled and reassembled :)

Silicone dolls should never be given the oil treatment
1) That’s a poor assumption regarding the ball joint here. What happens to a hinge joint matters not here. There is no tape involved per the factory- nor does this matter as the 2 joints referred to here are new.

2) This is a ball joint discussion. There is no assembly or disassembly involved. No adjustments are possible. Oiling is the ONLY option.

3) This is a TPE doll not silicone.

BUT MOST important - the method used here was successful for both of us - period -

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yep, poor assumption from sloppy research, apologies

Did find this from by Lovedoll UK » Wed May 27, 2020 6:56 am
viewtopic.php?f=247&t=129027

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

i just wanted to say... currently the hip joint is moving well. but also i learned how to move it, up to apply opposite pressure to whatever you are trying to move to stabilize it. I just wanted to make a note that the doll is currently moving good and if your doll has a stiff joint in the beginning there is hope!

she stands really well, the stiff in that regard is amazing./

aux

Post by aux »

I have a similar problem but something is not working for me. I would ask for help and could someone please point out to me in this picture where is the joint that needs to be oiled?

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

aux wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:09 am I have a similar problem but something is not working for me. I would ask for help and could someone please point out to me in this picture where is the joint that needs to be oiled?

viewtopic.php?p=2121199#p2121199

the other key is to make sure the rest of the doll is held down so your moving force only affects that part you want to move, .. even apply opposite pressure to the parts you want to say,

so i put one hand (sometimes a knee) on the pelvis while i move the leg, isolating the joint i want to move

INFORMATIONS