reallovesexdolls.com

Your doll out in public

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Your doll out in public

Post by Wolverine »

YZF_R125_46 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:40 pm People can be so cruel and nasty just because my girlfriend is a sex doll. I just want to be happy like everybody else.
And so you should be happy! And THANK GOD for the Doll Forum!
nobody should judge you on how you live your life, you're not hurting anybody! Friend's and girlfriends, can be painful, and you have to deal with their crap, not many are worth it. Some of my long time friends suspect, only because an ex girlfriend told them, and they practically ransack my house looking around for my honeys anytime they come over. No respect for privacy.
While I was married, my wife never knew.
:lol: :lol:

PDutus wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:23 pm I took Kiania, my Sino 161, in my car up to Yorkshire last September for the UK Doll Meet. We had the hotel to ourselves for the weekend.
Hot lady you got there! EPIC collection! 8O 8O 8O

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Ivana Flopalot on a Christmas trip.
IMG_E6692.JPG
IMG_E6692.JPG (3.88 MiB) Viewed 1834 times

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I really hope this thread keeps alive.

Maybe someday we can have a Subforum just for "Dolls in Public"

Not to be mixed up with dolls outdoors. Its not about a photo of a doll in your garden, ...or any "controlled space"

"Dolls in Public" means doll in the middle of unkown common passerby citizens that can actually see the doll

It takes a lot of courage most still are not willing to go through. Also a lot of work and energy. And a wheelchair.

I dont mean taking a doll out to show you are weirdo. I dont see the purpose of taking the doll to a restaurant cause there is no purpose and people will sure surely question your mental health

But many times you are traveling someplace for a while, going to another home in another town or changing houses... and you want to take your doll for company. You will have to ride her there, by car, wheelchair... you have a reason.

The purpose is not taking your doll out to "shock" people by pretending she is real to you cause all you do is pass for a mad person. But taking her out cause you need to, for a justified reason... thats cool. If somebody asks "yeah, its my doll, Im taking her home" a rational behavior

Its much easier than handling her in a heavy box.

Or having friends visiting you or making a small party or reunion and having your doll standing or sitting in the middle of lots of non-doll users
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Luiskjr wrote:
Not to be mixed up with dolls outdoors. Its not about a photo of a doll in your garden, ...or any "controlled space"

"Dolls in Public" means doll in the middle of unkown common passerby citizens that can actually see the doll
:thumbs_up:

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Cafe Pictures, 77.jpg
Cafe Pictures, 77.jpg (450.25 KiB) Viewed 1789 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

M M

Post by M M »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:29 am
I dont mean taking a doll out to show you are weirdo. I dont see the purpose of taking the doll to a restaurant cause there is no purpose and people will sure surely question your mental health
It is only weird because nobody is doing it. It is important for people to have exposure to the dolls before they can start excepting them. As for taking a doll to a restaurant… if I am out in the middle of summer (I live in Florida) and have taken one of my dolls out for an amazing on location photo shoot and want to eat some good good before I am to go home do I leave the doll in the car and risk damage to the doll or the car? Do I ignore my health and go through a drive through? Or do I put my doll in the wheelchair and take him or her with me inside? I know my doll is a doll. I am just hungry. If we treat our dolls like dirty little secrets then that is how everyone will respond. My dolls are not dirty nor a secret and I plan on keeping it as that way. Anyone who is brave enough to challenge the status quo can be dubbed “weird”. Seriously though, you cannot change preconceived perceptions without awareness. It all has to start somewhere.
Dolls:
Jasmine (Jaz) WM 159C / 70
Vivian (V) Irontech 163B / 101
Billy WM 158D / 210
Grant Irontech 170cm / M1
Max Irontech 162cm / M1
Aiden Irontech 162cm / Charles head

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7
Mina & Tina (elves) WM 154 & Irontech 94

More Than Love Dolls - Thread
The Men in My Life - Thread

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

there is a doll owner in Vegas on IG who brings her everywhere. Bars, restaurants, all with real people. They even got on a plane. There's a feeling that she's a celebrity ... i think that's pretty cool.

https://www.instagram.com/wixlyns_world/
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

M M

Post by M M »

AtomicPunk wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:03 am there is a doll owner in Vegas on IG who brings her everywhere. Bars, restaurants, all with real people. They even got on a plane. There's a feeling that she's a celebrity ... i think that's pretty cool.

https://www.instagram.com/wixlyns_world/
I absolutely love this!!! 💕
Dolls:
Jasmine (Jaz) WM 159C / 70
Vivian (V) Irontech 163B / 101
Billy WM 158D / 210
Grant Irontech 170cm / M1
Max Irontech 162cm / M1
Aiden Irontech 162cm / Charles head

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7
Mina & Tina (elves) WM 154 & Irontech 94

More Than Love Dolls - Thread
The Men in My Life - Thread

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Once you take your girl(s) out in public a few times, it becomes much easier.
I remember the first time we took Summer out for a shoot and it was traumatic.
AAC0A7B8-8010-41A9-99A4-E9ED68AAFDC7.jpeg
AAC0A7B8-8010-41A9-99A4-E9ED68AAFDC7.jpeg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1726 times
Here she is on a public street long after dark and STILL there were people everywhere :grab:

Patrol cars, couples out walking their dogs and a few skateboarders. Not exactly what we planned on.
And Summer was playing the part of a first time prostitute!

We wouldn’t think anything of it now. Here is Nicolette at the beach.
Attachments
483FA5D8-20B3-4590-AB23-131A001FE0AB.jpeg
483FA5D8-20B3-4590-AB23-131A001FE0AB.jpeg (5.91 MiB) Viewed 1726 times
63E0D071-7FAE-4F21-8FEE-F6DE567888EF.jpeg
63E0D071-7FAE-4F21-8FEE-F6DE567888EF.jpeg (4.21 MiB) Viewed 1726 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Great shots, those are really "out in public"
now we're talking "public" as the thread title implies.

Sometimes it can even be inside your own home, but among family members, staff or guests
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

The bravest thing I did was taking my doll to the outdoor theater. It was a great romantic night but I didn't drag her into the back seat. The problem these days are most cars have a center console so next time I'll have to rent an old school car with a bench seat.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Your doll out in pubic

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:45 pm Did you mean "My doll with her pubes out?" Sorry but the title confused me.
I was literally about to comment that !!!!!!
Good catch!

tiagomza91
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tiagomza91 »

SiliconeWorld wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:32 pm Oh yes! I do love my outings with Celeste. Enjoy having our outings in the convertible. Always a pleasure.

Have had a person that REALLY noticed and kept following us around which ever direction I took. Wasn't sure if they wanted to confirm that Celeste was "real" or not.

Only time I personally got concerned when THAT GUY with a jacked up pick up truck almost rear ended us trying to take a look.

(Oh, BTW I cannot get rid of the "UP" word that apears next)

up
Wow, it's the same one in the two pics?

Probably not the best pic I could find, but the second one reminds me a lot of:

INFORMATIONS