www.wmdolls.com

Pilot's Flyboy Flew In

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Pilot's Flyboy Flew In

Post by PilotFancier »

After a lovely adventure with FedEx that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, my fella arrived.
I figured I'd show a couple pictures.
photo_2022-03-27_17-09-05 (2).jpg (171.23 KiB) Viewed 1164 times
So, SpartanLover's site calls him Ryan, but, this guy is Jeff, to me. He is my first doll.
Firstly, I can't really give enough praise for SpartanLover, they were so patient with me and all my questions. I had to be awkward and split the payment into 2 whilst I pushed some numbers around, and that was done right away. They accommodated my requests and even got the factory to give him articulated fingers, which wasn't previously an option for his model. There was a particular beard colour and style I wanted, and I can see the efforts made to fulfil my request. He looks great! He arrived with some slight dark smudges on his chest, but otherwise perfect. Included with him was a nice fluffy white blanket, and a V-neck shirt of a good size to fit him. He's wearing the shirt in the pictures. They even went above and beyond; I could only afford one of the attachments, but to my surprise, I found two inside his weird cardboard coffin. Both variants! Fun times, and this will allow me to elaborate on them both in some detail.

So, worth it to note about me: I am female, 5'4" and a little under 70kg. Jeff is 5'6" and about 54kg. He weighs about 75% of my own bodyweight. A lot of my weight is muscle, I consider myself fairly compact and strong.
Nobody is exaggerating when they say how heavy these are. "Living" weight is different than "dead" weight. A living creature will assist in supporting its own limbs and whatnot, making it easier to lift. I'm sure they'd love to, but these dolls cannot offer us any such assistance. With his new and thus very stiff joints, it's nothing short of a nightmare to move Jeff around because even when I can try and make him use his own legs or arms as counterweights, things get very real very quickly. Let me put it this way, my FitBit went absolutely nuts and not in the fun way. It took me more than an hour to get him up out of the box and onto the foot of the bed, and I opened the bloody box at the foot of the bed.
This will get easier, his joints will become more responsive, and I'll get stronger. But if you are physically impaired, this is a real concern to keep in mind.

On a related note, I've had him for less than 24h and he's spent that time chillin' on my bed. Even though I was very gentle, I think during the course of getting him where he's supposed to be, some weight may have been put on his hand in a weird way and damaged his right thumb joint. His fingers all still work correctly, but his right thumb has no resistance whatsoever and can't grasp. By feeling through the TPE I can assess that the "bone" is still connected to the array inside, but I suspect a bolt may have snapped inside the hinge. Not the worst thing in the world, but a sad warning. The hands definitely need protection, and no matter what you're doing, keep an eye on them! I guess Jeff is a southpaw from now on.

So, wow, the detail on him is incredible. His hands have sculpted folds of flesh and wrinkles in the skin just like my own. His finger joints have wrinkles cut in and you can follow the flow of the skin with your eye in this way. It's absolute artistry. Having never felt TPE before, it's crazy how much like skin it feels. It's the right amount of tension and squish. Touching his skin feels like touching someone who's just been outside for a while, or a partner who's just come back to bed after having gotten up in the middle of the night. A little chilly at first, but they'll warm up soon. I do not find it disconcerting at all, and he seems to hold my body heat pretty well.
He is really nice to cuddle up to. Like, really, really nice. With how his skin feels and the internal skeleton being in the right place, my "lizard brain" was very convinced. If I position his arm just right then he can kinda hold me a bit, and that's nice as hell to do while I scroll through my phone or whatever. To be honest, a convincing cuddle and bed presence is mostly why I wanted him.
photo_2022-03-27_17-09-05.jpg (150.1 KiB) Viewed 1164 times
His head seems on kinda loose but I think that's because I'm not doing it right, or something. It always seems to be kind of popping up and I'm always having to press his head back down. I probably need to mess with the screws inside the fastener thing.
But the head, whoa! Such attention to detail! The eyes are hard to move, but I'll get the hang of it. They did send him with blue eyes instead of green, but I suspect that should be a relatively easy thing to remedy. Silicone is less flexible than TPE, but still quite flexible, and frankly the detail he has is worth the fact that his face is a little harder to the touch than the rest of him. He has punched in hair and it looks great, in my opinion. He even has eyelashes! The styled hair is very nice, and seems in pretty securely.

Alright so, the NSFW elements of him:
The attachments are made from the same TPE as the body. The upshot of this is, it looks in keeping with the rest of him, and it feels nice and squidgey with a more solid core. The effect is pretty convincing, to be honest.
However, for women, using condoms is probably a good idea with TPE attachments because it is a lot more porous than silicone, and harder to keep clean as a result. Also, there's the whole oil and powder business where it comes to maintaining TPE, which to me, sounds like it has the potential to give a person with female bits a nasty UTI. The inside of a vagina is acidic, and I wonder what kind of effect it has on the material. A condom is a pretty good solution for helping to keep the attachments clean. If they made these attachments from silicone rather than TPE, I'd have gone for that in an instant.
- The big one is way too girthy for Regular sized condoms. Like, don't even bother. Snap. Get some Large ones.
- The smaller one is actually a little skinny for Regular sized condoms. It'll fit, but it's a little loose around the tip especially. I get that we're not exactly too concerned with whether or not he can feel what's going on, but, my immersion, you know?
photo_2022-03-27_17-09-06.jpg.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1164 times
So, full disclosure, I like a big piece of equipment, okay? The big one though, is big. I will take some pictures that show size comparisons later on. I can see a lot of women having trouble with this one. It starts fat and ends fat, which looks fun and to be honest, is, but because of the way TPE is it can be fussy to, like... get in there. Look, I'm trying not to be graphic, but there's only so much I can do. These things have a solid core inside them and when one is compressing the TPE to try and fit it into an adequately lubricated but tight space, the TPE can kind of bunch up and make things more difficult. There's also the worry of, "Oh no, is the core of this thing gonna tear through the TPE?"
Once it works though, it, uh... it works. The flexible core rules... just saying.

The smaller one isn't that much smaller, usable length speaking. It's way skinnier though. It has the same problems of trying to fit it in and all that, but to a slightly lesser extent. It's fun! I can see a lot more women being able to use this one with lesser issue. It has a bit more of a flare sculpted into the head and seems overall a little more detailed than the heckin' honker version.
Everyone's tastes are going to be different, but personally I'd have liked the smaller one to be girthier, but shorter.

As for the butt, well... I don't really have the equipment to use it myself, but, he has one. It has sculpted details around the outside, which is attention to detail for sure! I can see why TPE makes for a fantastic material to make stuff that's meant to be penetrated from, it's soft and fleshy and detailed inside. I imagine that'd be pretty nice!

Man... I feel like I've been writing this forever and I'm still not done.
Later, later...!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Pilot's Flyboy Flew In

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, PilotFancier! Congratulations, girl! And hello, Jeff! :D I'm excited for you because I got my first male doll 6 months ago. When Erik arrived, I was so glad that I didn't choose a heavier doll. Because I honestly wouldn't have been able to lift it. Just be patient with yourself - you'll learn the best way to lift and manoeuvre him with time. I've found through experience that Erik's articulated skeleton hands aren't indestructible. He's had a wire poke through the end of one of his fingers because I accidentally bumped against it with my back as I was trying to snuggle with him. I toss and turn at night so before I go to sleep I protect his hands with old socks. I put knee-high stockings over his hands before putting the socks on. (It stops the socks from roughing up his fingertips.) I'm really glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Spartan Lover. I was lucky to find a wonderful vendor in my country. (Pleasure Dolls Australia.) Wishing you a blissful honeymoon with Jeff. :D (ps: he has a beautiful face!)

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=147308

justustoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by justustoo »

Nice review and much of what you've found in the Equipment department is spot on with what we've found too (albeit with a female doll plus male bits). The flexible core and the softer texture of the insert compared with most of the stand alone toys we have accumulated through the years resulted in an unexpectedly natural feel for wife, and a lot of "satisfaction".

As far as moving the doll in order not to break either you or him. Do so as slowly and deliberately as possible. It's like moving on a sail boat, go slowly with attention to the task at hand. Also keeping some coverings on the hands and feet until you get used to the carry will help mitigate unintended damage to some extent. I usually do lifts sans head with the doll fully planked, she seems to balance best that way and it makes for relatively easy takeoffs and landings.

Glad you're enjoying the cuddle!

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

One thing I found I can't now live with out for moving my girls around, is a slip and slide sheet. There made for moving bed bound patients to prevent bedsores. I got one last year and they make moving a heavy doll around in the bed extremely easy. During the act they also allow for some movement and easy positioning of the doll :)
It's also a great aid when it comes to maintaining and cleaning the doll and helps avoid friction causing damage.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

SexDollLuvr41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SexDollLuvr41 »

Love the doll love the post ..I am
Male but identify bisexual and lean more for women than anything else so I plan on getting my first female doll soon or at least order it :).. but I do want a male doll too and your review is enlightening but also makes me wonder if anal sex with a doll would be too harsh in his equipment .. unsure if they make smaller bits for your doll or any other male doll but I’m not into 10” donkey penises.. also how does it feel, I guess if doing oral if you tried.. I would find that appealing as well

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

It's time for a TPE DoNgLe PaRtY as promised.
I took some pictures to show size comparisons between the attachments. I included an iPod 6 (About the same height/width as an iPhone) for a familiar object as scale, and my hand. These pictures are not exactly intended to be sexy, so I hope that's OK.
basic comparison
basic comparison
photo_2022-03-29_16-57-10.jpg (155.75 KiB) Viewed 997 times
Here you can see what I mean about the insertable lengths not being tremendously different once a naturalistic curve is going on. The main difference is in the girth situation.
gripping small
gripping small
photo_2022-03-29_16-57-10 (2).jpg (156.94 KiB) Viewed 997 times
Here you can see what I mean about the smaller one having a bit more detail. There's more veiny stuff and a sculpted retracted foreskin, which is real nice.
To answer SexDollLuvr41, if you were looking at this doll to give you anal penetration, the smaller one is definitely the one to go for. It'd be way easier to take, for sure. If it's the other way around, I'm sure he could take it just fine!
basic comparison
basic comparison
photo_2022-03-29_16-57-10.jpg (155.75 KiB) Viewed 997 times
By contrast, here's trying to grip the large one in the same way.

Also as an update, SpartanLover continue to be an excellent vendor, and the correct colour eyes are being sent out to me!
Has anyone changed eyes in a silicone head before? I'm worried I'll wreck his eyelashes or tear his eyelids.

Also... a slip and slide sheet sounds genius! I'll have to look into that, because I want to pose him up and stuff!
Attachments
gripping large
gripping large
photo_2022-03-29_16-57-10 (3).jpg (101.77 KiB) Viewed 997 times

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

I think you posted his promo photos before and I was quite taken with him ... it seems he's working out well for you. So handsome!

SexDollLuvr41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SexDollLuvr41 »

PilotFancier wrote:It's time for a TPE DoNgLe PaRtY as promised.
I took some pictures to show size comparisons between the attachments. I included an iPod 6 (About the same height/width as an iPhone) for a familiar object as scale, and my hand. These pictures are not exactly intended to be sexy, so I hope that's OK.
photo_2022-03-29_16-57-10.jpg
Here you can see what I mean about the insertable lengths not being tremendously different once a naturalistic curve is going on. The main difference is in the girth situation.
photo_2022-03-29_16-57-10 (2).jpg
Here you can see what I mean about the smaller one having a bit more detail. There's more veiny stuff and a sculpted retracted foreskin, which is real nice.
To answer SexDollLuvr41, if you were looking at this doll to give you anal penetration, the smaller one is definitely the one to go for. It'd be way easier to take, for sure. If it's the other way around, I'm sure he could take it just fine!
photo_2022-03-29_16-57-10.jpg
By contrast, here's trying to grip the large one in the same way.

Also as an update, SpartanLover continue to be an excellent vendor, and the correct colour eyes are being sent out to me!
Has anyone changed eyes in a silicone head before? I'm worried I'll wreck his eyelashes or tear his eyelids.

Also... a slip and slide sheet sounds genius! I'll have to look into that, because I want to pose him up and stuff!
Thank you for showing the comparisons and for even a woman I’d imagine the bigger one is a lot for more .. no way would I put that sucker anywhere near my butt though.. maybe other guys would but bigger doesn’t always mean better.. the smaller girth one I like a lot especially the detail and just wondering how that feels compared to my dual density dildos of the same look and all.. which I think are silicone based but they have that skin like movement to add realism ..

I assume you cannot bend them straight at all? And do you have other dong options you could purchase if you wanted more variety? It seems like several male dolls I’ve seen had both hard and soft versions and about 2 or 3 optional lengths/widths

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

SexDollLuvr41: Yeah, you can get flaccid ones. There's the flaccid small and large, and then the hard versions.
At time of this writing, they are only TPE. A flaccid one would be nice for filling out clothes and that, but, to be honest, I've just been using a pair of rolled up socks stuffed in his boxers for that. It ain't perfect, but it looks alright!

I've never used dual density things, my only point of comparison is silicone vs TPE.
Silicone is stiffer, for sure. It has much less give. TPE has an almost jelly-like consistency which works very well to emulate skin. You asked earlier about oral and all that - well, the mouthfeel is about right. Also yeah the cores inside them are flexible, so you can straighten them or bend them or curve them any which way.

On a less overtly horny note, man, he's the best Netflix partner ever. My TV is right next to my bed so Jeff gets to be my couch. He can hold and support me in the crook of his arm and shoulder without issue, and the best bit is he doesn't talk during the bloody film. Bliss

SexDollLuvr41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SexDollLuvr41 »

PilotFancier wrote:SexDollLuvr41: Yeah, you can get flaccid ones. There's the flaccid small and large, and then the hard versions.
At time of this writing, they are only TPE. A flaccid one would be nice for filling out clothes and that, but, to be honest, I've just been using a pair of rolled up socks stuffed in his boxers for that. It ain't perfect, but it looks alright!

I've never used dual density things, my only point of comparison is silicone vs TPE.
Silicone is stiffer, for sure. It has much less give. TPE has an almost jelly-like consistency which works very well to emulate skin. You asked earlier about oral and all that - well, the mouthfeel is about right. Also yeah the cores inside them are flexible, so you can straighten them or bend them or curve them any which way.

On a less overtly horny note, man, he's the best Netflix partner ever. My TV is right next to my bed so Jeff gets to be my couch. He can hold and support me in the crook of his arm and shoulder without issue, and the best bit is he doesn't talk during the bloody film. Bliss
All great information.. it helps as I want a male doll too and I think Jeff is who I’ve seen before on other sites just different outfit. But do you mind if I PM you ?

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

Yep, feel free!

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

Ooohhh that models cuter in person I might set my sights on him when I'm finished saving up for my buff vampire girl
:grab:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

PilotFancier wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:43 pm On a less overtly horny note, man, he's the best Netflix partner ever. My TV is right next to my bed so Jeff gets to be my couch. He can hold and support me in the crook of his arm and shoulder without issue, and the best bit is he doesn't talk during the bloody film. Bliss
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed with other people talking during a tv show/movie. My husband interrupts me ALL the time when I'm watching stuff and it really annoys me. I've asked him numerous times to stop doing it and I just get ignored. :roll: I'm glad Jeff is the perfect Netflix partner for you and doesn't interrupt during the best bits of the show/movie. :D ps: those penis attachments look absolutely delicious - far more detailed than the penis attachments that came with my WM doll.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Dude is handsomer than essentially all of the male dolls I have seen. I could go for him with longer hair.
Boobs. Big boobs.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Studly doll!
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

INFORMATIONS