www.wmdolls.com

Carmen Brandy Antra

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Carmen Rachel Antra

Post by Billiam »

Beautiful! Plus kitties don't get much better!

Great job J!

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

ImageImageImageImage

So beautiful! 🥰
Really glad to see more of gorgeous Carmen ☺️ she looks so sweet with flowers in hand.. and I'm really liking that you include the cats more directly these days, i think they'll pick up a bit of popularity of their own on here 😁 Antras angels need their furry little helpers! ..not sure how they're helping, but cats always mean well 😃

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

She looks amazing buddy, very feminine

Love Misters expression here, he's like wtf you doing :haha4:

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we need more Carmen 😊

RedHarry
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RedHarry »

I really like the sex dolls from WM doll. Does anyone have experience with the breathing simulation? :-)

https://www.naughtyharbor.com/wm-doll/r ... pal-d-cup/

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Oh! More beautiful photos of Carmen!!! 😘

Thank you jantra. This is special….and the CATS 🐈 🐈‍⬛ :multi: :multi: :multi:

They are purrrr-fect

:glou:

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Oh, Carmen our sweetheart, sooooo pretty !!!
Special kisses from the girls to Joy and Mister. :B-fly:

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Really nice 8) And yeah, BC, Mister's expression is priceless :lol:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

I agree with the previous comments, this photo of Carmen and Mister is totally amazing! :angel: 😻

Really well done Jantra! Bravo! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Billiam wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:46 am Beautiful! Plus kitties don't get much better!

Great job J!
Thank You Love!!.................our biggest 💘 to you and the Girls..............

YungSynth wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:54 am ImageImageImageImage

So beautiful! 🥰
Really glad to see more of gorgeous Carmen ☺️ she looks so sweet with flowers in hand.. and I'm really liking that you include the cats more directly these days, i think they'll pick up a bit of popularity of their own on here 😁 Antras angels need their furry little helpers! ..not sure how they're helping, but cats always mean well 😃

Hey Loves!!..............thank you for the kind words about Ms. Carmen Rachel.............................Not sure if the cats are helping, but they seem to love being around the Girls so it's a perfect world for me...............
the Antra angels do indeed need their furry little helpers!!!!...................they make the girls feel loved and cared for :D 💟

bigchilli wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:25 am She looks amazing buddy, very feminine

Love Misters expression here, he's like wtf you doing :haha4:

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we need more Carmen 😊

Our Prince.........................thank your for your compliments to Ms. Carmen................so appreciated Love................. Mr. is ALL wtf!!!!..................very special cat indeed..........I'll share his story as pm sometime soon............Carmen: Thank You Love!!! your words make me feel truly loved!! My 💖 to You!!

Leatherman wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:19 am Oh! More beautiful photos of Carmen!!! 😘

Thank you jantra. This is special….and the CATS 🐈 🐈‍⬛ :multi: :multi: :multi:

They are purrrr-fect

:glou:

Your loving support of me and my girls is beyond words..........................you two are the most Special indeed..............................thank you SO much for being True Friends...............................
Girls tears........................
Dewyn wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:03 pm Oh, Carmen our sweetheart, sooooo pretty !!!
Special kisses from the girls to Joy and Mister. :B-fly:
Thank you SO much our Precious Babes!!!......................Carmen is so enamored with the Sunflower dress................she won't give it to her sisters!!................We are so looking forward to modeling the dresses and outfits you sent us.................Aredhel is ready to show you what she's got!!!............Joy and Mister are purring most contentedly from the kisses of Ladies Loryanne and Ste'phanie....................💖💖

the living tribunal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:20 pm Really nice 8) And yeah, BC, Mister's expression is priceless :lol:

You, the Girls (Princesses) and Matt never fail to make us feel loved and cared for.....................Thank you Loves....................please know the love is given back to you....................Mister sends his love to you!! :D 💖

gogodolls wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:49 pm I agree with the previous comments, this photo of Carmen and Mister is totally amazing! :angel: 😻

Really well done Jantra! Bravo! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

Our True Love......................so happy to see you!!!!!.................Thank YOU!!!...............We are SO lucky to have Carmen and Mister here with us.....................and you.............................we are SO lucky to have you here Love............................💘💘...............Thank you Sir......................you've always been more than our words can say...........................

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

How cute 😁
I love the Antra girls appreciation for both cats and flowers.
Your all's orange tabby seems like quite the character
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:01 pm How cute 😁
I love the Antra girls appreciation for both cats and flowers.
Your all's orange tabby seems like quite the character
Well, we seemed to have missed responding to this message from our Special Loves.......................sorry Babes...................we sometimes can't keep up with the little tornado we've created....................The Girls do love their flowers and felines...............................and yes our orange tabby, Mr., is very colorful indeed...............rescued as a stray, he now spends his time safely indoors with his 4 friends..............thank you so much DC for your kind compliments.............hoping to hear from you soon.............💖

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

We're a bit in love with Carmen... which head does she have, Mr J? The 162E is definitely a sculpt we should be looking at, I think... and the dress is just lush. So summery and pretty...
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Carmen is absolutely delicious! How did I miss this thread. Love the curves. I have a special place for the 162e. More pics please!
Cheers

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:15 am We're a bit in love with Carmen... which head does she have, Mr J? The 162E is definitely a sculpt we should be looking at, I think... and the dress is just lush. So summery and pretty...

Hey Mike + Mira! Ms. Carmen's head is the 336 according to the number WM put on the underside.............I bought her second hand and believe the number is accurate but don't know 100 % for certain. Her and her sister Alyssa came from the same member (Dollover2000) who lives not far from me. We were super lucky to welcome them both here and absolutely love having them with us. Carmen is a little shy but she's very flattered that you like her! She sends her hugs and kisses to you both Loves!

dsstealth wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:56 pm Carmen is absolutely delicious! How did I miss this thread. Love the curves. I have a special place for the 162e. More pics please!
Cheers

Well hello dsstealth, pleased to meet you!............the Girls individual threads haven't gotten as much attention since we combined all their adventures into one...........more pics of her can be found on their thread titled "The Antra Girls"..................there will be some new photos of her up by the end of this week.......The Girls and I will be round to say hello to you shortly.........thank you for the nice message!

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Carmen Brandy Antra

Post by jantra »

Carmen's middle name was recently changed....................to honor our beautiful friends.......dsstealth and Goddess Brandy...............what a joy in our hearts!............💖💝
if you knew the backstory.................you too would have tears in your eyes..........................
Our photoset is put up with ALL our love...................

For dsstealth and Princess Brandy.........................
All my Love.............Carmen Brandy.................
Attachments
_MG_2853.CR2.jpg
_MG_2853.CR2.jpg (344.31 KiB) Viewed 721 times
_MG_2842.CR2.jpg
_MG_2842.CR2.jpg (429.74 KiB) Viewed 721 times
_MG_2846.CR2.jpg
_MG_2846.CR2.jpg (385.24 KiB) Viewed 721 times
_MG_2850.CR2.jpg
_MG_2850.CR2.jpg (410.59 KiB) Viewed 721 times

INFORMATIONS