www.wmdolls.com

Carmen Brandy Antra

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Carmen Brandy Antra

Post by john1972 »

Pretty :thumbs_up:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Carmen has such a pretty face, those eyes of her's are always nice to see, such a striking tone of blue.
Not familiar with the back story but this is a beautiful tribute
ImageImage
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 πŸ’ - Doll Canvas - πŸ’ 🌸

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

john1972 wrote: ↑Mon May 29, 2023 11:35 pm Pretty :thumbs_up:

Thank you Sir......................your love means the world to us......................πŸ’—................so hope all is well with you and the Girls.................

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

jantra wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 12:13 am
john1972 wrote: ↑Mon May 29, 2023 11:35 pm Pretty :thumbs_up:

Thank you Sir......................your love means the world to us......................πŸ’—................so hope all is well with you and the Girls.................
Yes thank you :).
Things are slowly coming together ..
I hope to be shooting a new shoot of one of the girls very soon ..
Also I still have the Western Themed Kammi shoot wrote down too
so its gonna happen in the near future.. :thumbs_up:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Doll Canvas wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 12:10 am Carmen has such a pretty face, those eyes of her's are always nice to see, such a striking tone of blue.
Not familiar with the back story but this is a beautiful tribute
ImageImage
Backstory started with a bit of a bang......................quickly became super loving....................now a beautiful bridge all can cross to goodness................
Thank you Loves for the loving words................you ALWAYS speak to our hearts................πŸ’................so looking forward to your next projects!..................

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Carmen, you are an honest representation of a modern day princess. Class, poise and grace. True beauty. And im slightly biased you can imagine :)

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Carmen Brandy is stunning jantra. She looks like a girl in love β™₯️

:glou:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

This Princess Carmen Brandy is simply beautiful! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ This dress suits her very well! 😍

Nice pictures, Jantra, BRAVO! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Hello gorgeous! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Juanomatic10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Juanomatic10 »

jantra wrote: ↑Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:49 am For our Special Loves.............
Our first set....................
Dedicated to our Love Extraordinaire................a one Prince Feck...............
Wow beautiful πŸ‘—

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Carmen! 😍

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Man Jantra, you’re a machine. Nonstop pics. Carmen looks amazing in this set. Pale skin with a dark dress is a great combo. Why aren’t the kitties helping out this time?

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

ImageImage

One of the most beautiful girls in the world πŸ₯° (to me, anyway.. the crush intensifies!!). Lovely pics, and a nice tribute, I did notice the name change.. I too am kinda upset about the (hopefully not forever) loss of stealth and Brandy 😟

Thank the gods we have Carmen at least πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

dsstealth wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 8:01 am Carmen, you are an honest representation of a modern day princess. Class, poise and grace. True beauty. And im slightly biased you can imagine :)
j and I agree that your words are exactly what we think of Ms. Brandy...................and your photos of her..........Sir...............exquisite all the way..............
Carmen Brandy.................

Leatherman wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 8:12 am Carmen Brandy is stunning jantra. She looks like a girl in love β™₯️

:glou:

She ALL in love with dsstealth.............Princess Brandy..................and you.......................

gogodolls wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 8:18 am This Princess Carmen Brandy is simply beautiful! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ This dress suits her very well! 😍

Nice pictures, Jantra, BRAVO! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:

Thank you go....................we did our finest to honor our Lady Brandy.............dsstealth's Love..................

bigchilli wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 11:11 am Hello gorgeous! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

She kinda purdy.........huh?................all for our Love...........Brandy....................

Juanomatic10 wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 11:20 am
jantra wrote: ↑Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:49 am For our Special Loves.............
Our first set....................
Dedicated to our Love Extraordinaire................a one Prince Feck...............
Wow beautiful πŸ‘—

Hello Juanomatic10.....................thank you so much for your beautiful message..................made us feel wonderful!!............πŸ’—

Billiam wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 8:34 pmCarmen! 😍

We've had this conversation many times before my friend...................your Carmen is a Goddess beyond all known words, feelings, charts, worlds, galaxies, universes...................seriously..............

Feck wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 8:40 pm Man Jantra, you’re a machine. Nonstop pics. Carmen looks amazing in this set. Pale skin with a dark dress is a great combo. Why aren’t the kitties helping out this time?

For me...............coming home to 12 loves.................all wanting my attention...............and time on their projects................they are the biggest driver in my life.....I can't say no to any of them.................just wish I had more time to be with them..................ummmmmmmmmmmmmm......yep.........kitty bomb on Carmy's volleyball set with Nanako.............I'll find it............

YungSynth wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 10:30 pm ImageImage

One of the most beautiful girls in the world πŸ₯° (to me, anyway.. the crush intensifies!!). Lovely pics, and a nice tribute, I did notice the name change.. I too am kinda upset about the (hopefully not forever) loss of stealth and Brandy 😟

Thank the gods we have Carmen at least πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

dsstealth and Brandy will be back.....................until then they will live in our hearts...................our hope is that some unpublished photos will surface to make the time pass quicker until we are able to see her again....................Carmen will be here keeping Brandy's fire alive..................all the way..............

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Mira and I had to go through these pics lots of times, each time noticing something else lovely about Carmen, whom we totally adore... her eyes, her lips, her hair, her style, her poise... the soft light as it falls on her skin, the way the dress follows her curves, her beautifully manicured nails... what a dream she is, sigh... πŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ₯°πŸ€©

The aria from the opera needs a few changes, I think:

Quand je vous aimerai ?
Ma foi, je sais si bien,
Peut-Γͺtre toujours, peut-Γͺtre demain...
Mais aujourd'hui, oui, c'est certain !
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

INFORMATIONS