www.wmdolls.com

Carmen Brandy Antra

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Carmen Brandy Antra

Post by jantra »

For our Special Loves.............
Our first set....................
Dedicated to our Love Extraordinaire................a one Prince Feck...............
Attachments
20220228_230454.jpg
20220228_230454.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 3894 times
20220228_230618.jpg
20220228_230618.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3894 times
20220228_230438.jpg
20220228_230438.jpg (1011.31 KiB) Viewed 3894 times

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Carmen Rachel Antra

Post by Dewyn »

Oh, Princess Carmen, it is such a pleasure to see you ! :multi:
You look so beautiful in that lovely dress. :razz:
And...

WE LOVE YOU !!!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Wow! Princess Carmen makes a grand entrance here! :crazyeyes: Simply gorgeous in that dress! :angel: :lilangel:

BRAVO Jantra! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Wow!! She's stunning O_O
When did she arrive?

Nessa is dying to know what lip color that is btw..

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Jantra knows Mr. D is a sucker for blondes in pretty dresses and heels! :wink:

Welcome to the Beautiful Ms. Carmen! :D

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Welcome, Carmen! You are quite lovely and have a great sense of fashion and style.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Shadowplay2

Post by Shadowplay2 »

Really like the dark lipstick and that dress. Tell us more about this beauty, please, jantra. Looking forward to more photos. Congrats!
Donna's best pix: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11480 (Realdoll "Olivia 2.0")
Jaime, the one who got away: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11430 (WM 160A)

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Wow! Beautiful, and that dress is just right for her :thumbs_up: :drinking:

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

Oh my - I am beside myself with desire - what a fantastic look J!! :multi: :multi:

Seems like you are pretty busy over there too!! I am jelly baby - :angel:

All the Luv Bugs send the J girls all the Luv they have - MUAH!! :glou:

Outstanding my friend!! Carmen is GORGEOUS!!

Bugs :thumbs_up:
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Dewyn wrote:Oh, Princess Carmen, it is such a pleasure to see you ! :multi:
You look so beautiful in that lovely dress. :razz:
And...

WE LOVE YOU !!!

My Girls and I feel your LOVE in every cell of our beings.................can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be loved by you......tears...(of joy!)...........You are SO Special to us.................Thank you Loves for your caring compliments! You know we'd die if you ever stopped loving us................. All our Loves to you Dewyn, Lory and Ste'ph................

gogodolls wrote:Wow! Princess Carmen makes a grand entrance here! :crazyeyes: Simply gorgeous in that dress! :angel: :lilangel:

BRAVO Jantra! :thumbs_up:

Hi gogodolls!!! Her dress was given to her by Feck............I'm sure you know him and his girls..............he has truly exquisite taste in clothing....................just check his girls threads............I know you know Janine, Valerie and Margot...........Thank you Love for the constant love and caring you give to my girls and I................you are super special....................and a class act in all regards.............

YungSynth wrote:Wow!! She's stunning O_O
When did she arrive?

Nessa is dying to know what lip color that is btw..
Cheers! :glou:

Hey YS!! I adopted Carmen from member Dollover2000 2 weeks ago....................he lives near me and because of some unfortunate circumstances has had to sell his girls....................I adopted Alyssa from him as well...............he has near 40 girls available, most are WM's but he has some Racyme and JY girls as well..........
I need to find a better wig for her..................she's wearing the one Aredhel came with..............
Her lipstick is from Ulta Beauty store.............brand is Epic Kiss................color is Bluepink 260..............if you can't get to it, let me know, we'll get it for Nessa.........oh, and thank you so much for outrageous compliment!............lit me and Carmen right up it did!

Mr_Ducati wrote:Jantra knows Mr. D is a sucker for blondes in pretty dresses and heels! :wink:

Welcome to the Beautiful Ms. Carmen! :D
Thank YOU Mr. D...................you made me feel special and loved..........
Sincerely,
Carmen Hadleigh

DG wrote:Welcome, Carmen! You are quite lovely and have a great sense of fashion and style.

Thank You DG!!.................not sure if I'm lovely but I'm trying!..................my fashion style is all Feck...........I'm sure you know him and his Girls...............Thank you for the compliments, your love means the world to me!
Gratefully,
Carmen Hadleigh Antra

Shadowplay2 wrote:Really like the dark lipstick and that dress. Tell us more about this beauty, please, jantra. Looking forward to more photos. Congrats!

Well hello Shadowplay2!................so pleased to meet you!!...............Carmen was adopted from a member, Dollover2000, who lives near me, 2 weeks ago. We also adopted her sister Alyssa about 4 weeks ago................Carmen is a WM 162 E with tan skin and blue/grey eyes that cupid himself would be slayed by...........she is in pristine condition..............fits right into Castle Antra.............and is loved immensely by her new sisters. Dollover2000 had her in pink lipstick with a 1/8th inch black outline...... it is cool but................not our style..............I put some photos of her with it up on one of the other girls threads (sorry, can't remember which one! :D )............I'll send them to you if you really want to see............the wig she is wearing is a one my girl Aredhel came with..............Carmen will be getting one of her own personal style shortly..............blonde of course!..................I am still getting to know her and make her ours...............
thank you so much Shadowplay2 for your sincere interest in Carmen and too of your congratulations..................
We'll be round to check you out!
Best to you!
j and the Antra Girls

the living tribunal wrote:Wow! Beautiful, and that dress is just right for her :thumbs_up: :drinking:

Hey tlt!!!! So hoping Kim, Matt the cat, and You are doing well!.....................Mr Feck (we're sure you know of him) put her up in that dress..................and yes..........it truly is just perfect for her.................Thank you so much for your heartfelt compliments.................Do you have a new girl coming to you?....................I can't manage my own little tribe...........let alone my friends here on the forum.......please forgive me if I'm mistaken...............Happiness to you, Kim, and Matt! :D

Pabugs wrote:Oh my - I am beside myself with desire - what a fantastic look J!! :multi: :multi:

Seems like you are pretty busy over there too!! I am jelly baby - :angel:

All the Luv Bugs send the J girls all the Luv they have - MUAH!! :glou:

Outstanding my friend!! Carmen is GORGEOUS!!

Bugs :thumbs_up:

We are SO energized by the Love you and our Luv Bugs are sending us.................Your compliments have Ms. Carmen feeling like she's on cloud 9.............................we know you are super busy with your Luv's..................Thank you SO much for your love and energy...............it means more to us than we have words for..................well..........................most of us....................Are' doesn't have any word problems.................I LOVE YOU EJ!!!.................sorry, she always gets her way :D ...........ummm............We SO Love you Pb and Princesses!!! Carmen is so grateful for your kindness and compliments...................she sends her python hugs and velvet kisses.............. :D

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Carmen!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Lovely, hope Feck is enjoying as much as I am

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Studio wrote:Lovely, hope Feck is enjoying as much as I am
We here at the H2K are sure that Feck will chime in when he has time. It's a lovely contemporary dress and precisely along the lines of what I'd have anticipated from him.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Billiam wrote:Carmen!
I know right!..............mine's pretty but yours is exceptionally exquisite.................both are super loved................that's all that matter................thank you Billiam................you are super loved..............by my Girls and I................

Thank You Love!....................we are SO fortunate to have You and Feck caring for us...................truly....................

Rock13 wrote:
We here at the H2K are sure that Feck will chime in when he has time. It's a lovely contemporary dress and precisely along the lines of what I'd have anticipated from him.

Thank you Rock!.....................Like you..................Feck has a gift for putting the right attire on the Girls and at the right time............you two (and TJ Foxx / Tasha Marie) are extraordinarily gifted...................thank you so much for bestowing your talent on us................we truly are grateful............

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

We can only say Love You.........................

INFORMATIONS