climaxdoll.

The best big ass torso at 55lb

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Joey Bag-o-Donuts
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The best big ass torso at 55lb

Post by Joey Bag-o-Donuts »

Man I have to agree - in size, shape, and realism these 3 fall way short of what TiddyShop is coming out with, the different is just night and day. It’s been a long wait but it seems like we’re almost there - fingers crossed!
ineedass wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:06 pm I know this thread hasn't been updated for a while but I thought I'd mention a new option around 50+ lbs from the TiddyShop (they have a section on here). It looks the same as Tantaly's Eva except you can get it in different colors and it comes without the skeleton, so it's super jiggly. I ordered one recently so I don't have it yet to give an in depth review, but I thought I should say something because they have a discount now that makes it cheaper than Eva and the Wet Dream, but it only lasts until the 1st. Here's the link if you wanna check out the jiggle, it's probably the best jiggle out of all the options thus far

https://tiddy.shop/products/bat-aba102- ... ydollhouse

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Wow a brand new one! Looks good :)

Gar_ou
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gar_ou »

So I have the Jennifer booty on the way and was interested in buying a nice pair of panties for her. What specific type of panties are these, and what is the size?

I love how it barely covers her privates, that's exceedingly lewd and enticing. Greatly appreciate any assistance!

Honeybees
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Honeybees »

Gar_ou wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:14 am So I have the Jennifer booty on the way and was interested in buying a nice pair of panties for her. What specific type of panties are these, and what is the size?

I love how it barely covers her privates, that's exceedingly lewd and enticing. Greatly appreciate any assistance!
Since there is no fully unified standard size for lingerie brands, we recommend that you refer to the data in her size and provide the seller with the circumference data when you buy, so that the seller can recommend the right size of panties for your doll to buy.

If you put panties on her, she's a size Large (XL) in Victoria’s Secret underwear.

ninjaflea100
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ninjaflea100 »

has anyone ever tried fucking Jennifer this way it will blow your mind and load. roll a small towel up to the size of a can of coke or the size of a buggete roll. put Jennifer on a hard floor in doggy style . now put that towel between her legs so that the clit and belly are making contact with the towel. so now the tunnel is even tighter experiment with different towel
thickness this is good if you find Jennifers pussy a little loose but still try this anyway you will love it

INFORMATIONS