TiddyToy pillow case accessory nearing completion

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

TiddyToy pillow case accessory nearing completion

Post by tiddyshop »

Hi everyone, check out this quick video clip:

This is the prototype tiddy toy pillow case, made so you're able to keep boobs on your bed.

Plenty of people have come and gone from my room, sat on my bed and more without a single question or even weird glance at this on my bed. I think in this pillow case, the boobs become just an odd, hardly noticeable shape on your bed, instead of an attention grabbing blob of boobs.

This is the prototype, but the final version will be nearly the exact same. The only major change is that the color will be white (to protect the boobs from any potential black color staining).

Please let me know your thoughts everyone!

FAQ:

Can you f**k it with the pillow case on it?

Yes! Just remember to wipe up and use a sex toy cleaner spray or disinfectant alcohol spray after use, or throw it in the wash and use the spray directly on the breasts.

How much will it cost?

We haven't decided a final price for this accessory yet, but a good guess would be about $22, with free shipping if you buy it with a tiddy toy, paid shipping if without.

How long until it's available?

It will probably be only a few weeks, unless there are unforeseen circumstances.

Does it get in the way of enjoying the boobs?

Absolutely not! We made this pillow case as stretchy as we possibly could, so that it would not get in the way of the grope at all. The great feeling of the tiddy toy with and without the pillow case is nearly identical.
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

BigJJerome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: TiddyToy pillow case accessory nearing completion

Post by BigJJerome »

How much longer?

BigJJerome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BigJJerome »

Hi there,

I am interested in buying your product, but I really want to wait til you have the pillowcase available for sale.

Do you have any idea when that will be ready for sale?

Thanks!

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

BigJJerome wrote:Hi there,

I am interested in buying your product, but I really want to wait til you have the pillowcase available for sale.

Do you have any idea when that will be ready for sale?

Thanks!
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I need to find out why we're not receiving reply notifications from dollforum.

The release has been delayed for a long time because our manufacturer used the wrong fabric by accident on the whole order. This time I'm having a sample shipped to me for quality and fabric verification, before they make the entire replacement batch. The sample is still in international mail, so it will still be a while before I'm able to offer them for sale. However, I have many of the wrong fabric pillow cases in stock. If you buy your TiddyToy before the final pillow cases are available, I can include 2 of the wrong fabric pillow cases for free. Just use the contact us link in our website menu and mention that TiddyShop owner promised to add 2 free wrong fabric pillow case to your order.

The problems with the wrong fabric pillow case are just 2 things:
1. It's a tiny bit less stretchy than the correct fabric, which makes the tiddies a little bit less squishable & wobbly.
2. The fabric is a bit rougher to the touch, so the tiddies are not fuckable with the pillow case on them unless you use a condom for softness.

The pillow cases will be white, unlike the video in our original post.

Once the correct pillow case edition is released, you will be able to buy it from our website. :D
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

INFORMATIONS