sanhuiofficial.com

My lascivious lady, Lyra (SH 145 A Cup w/Head 16)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jenny01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My lascivious lady, Lyra (SH 145 A Cup w/Head 16)

Post by Jenny01 »

Hi Jonathan, It was so nice to be able to meet you when we got the dolls from you, they are in good care. I saw pictures of lyra and she is stunning 🤗💕

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Jenny01 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:51 pm Hi Jonathan, It was so nice to be able to meet you when we got the dolls from you, they are in good care. I saw pictures of lyra and she is stunning 🤗💕
Oh hey, Jenny! Yes, it was good meeting both of you in person, and it's nice to see that you have an account on the Forum now. :thumbs_up:
Thanks for looking after the dolls; I hope you're enjoying them. And I'm glad you like Lyra's pics!

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Any new Lyra pics? I think a photoshoot of her in your awesome car would be great! :D
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:28 am Any new Lyra pics? I think a photoshoot of her in your awesome car would be great! :D
Dude, you're reading my mind, lol.
I've had the idea of doing a shoot with her on or in the Challenger, wearing a nice black outfit to match the car. But, I'd be wayyy too uncomfortable to do any doll photography out in public, which is where I'd need to be for some good photos (Ideally, I'd do the shoot in a local park with Lake Washington or the Cascades or Olympics in the background).
I could maybe do a shoot in my garage, but it's really small and would make for a pretty lousy backdrop, hah. Otherwise, I could try finding some really secluded spot out in the woods, but that would probably require driving out quite a ways from home, and would still carry the risk of someone discovering us. But that might be what I end up doing if I ever work up the nerve to take her out of the house and do an outdoor shoot.

So, no promises, but the idea is kicking around in my mind! I'll try to get another at-home shoot done in the meantime, though :)

pkfyresama

Post by pkfyresama »

JustDude wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:09 am
alexkarmatic wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:00 am I am confused. I thought the boobs on the 145 A cup were larger?

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ead-6.html
You'll have to contact Sanhui and ask for the older version of the 145 A cup. Not sure if it's discontinued or just available on demand for the Western markets.
Your photoshoots are amazing and your Lyra gorgeous! She is the reason I decided to order a 145AA. I'm sort of a Sanhui fanboy and a small breast lover so it was an easy decision.

However...Sanhui wont sell it directly for some reason, they told me to order through a vendor and not all vendors carry it, I ordered mine from kumadoll.com right before the new year's break and just received her this last Monday, great service from kumadoll by the way. :D

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

A very helpful information in this thread is that head 16 which is designed for the larger doll fits very well on the 145 body, so customers who don‘t like the smaler heads obviously have a very nice looking alternative. Many thanks for the pictures!

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Jonathan- wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:11 am
ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:28 am Any new Lyra pics? I think a photoshoot of her in your awesome car would be great! :D
Dude, you're reading my mind, lol.
I've had the idea of doing a shoot with her on or in the Challenger, wearing a nice black outfit to match the car. But, I'd be wayyy too uncomfortable to do any doll photography out in public, which is where I'd need to be for some good photos (Ideally, I'd do the shoot in a local park with Lake Washington or the Cascades or Olympics in the background).
I could maybe do a shoot in my garage, but it's really small and would make for a pretty lousy backdrop, hah. Otherwise, I could try finding some really secluded spot out in the woods, but that would probably require driving out quite a ways from home, and would still carry the risk of someone discovering us. But that might be what I end up doing if I ever work up the nerve to take her out of the house and do an outdoor shoot.

So, no promises, but the idea is kicking around in my mind! I'll try to get another at-home shoot done in the meantime, though :)
145cm is too small to be in a car (barely above the window, unless you shim her up)... now driving a 170cm doll in your car would blow a lot of people's minds ((would need a realistic looking hard silicone face though). :lol:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

pkfyresama wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:09 pm
Your photoshoots are amazing and your Lyra gorgeous! She is the reason I decided to order a 145AA. I'm sort of a Sanhui fanboy and a small breast lover so it was an easy decision.

However...Sanhui wont sell it directly for some reason, they told me to order through a vendor and not all vendors carry it, I ordered mine from kumadoll.com right before the new year's break and just received her this last Monday, great service from kumadoll by the way. :D
Thanks, pkfyresama! I hope you're enjoying your AA cup Sanhui girl. This body is amazing for those of us who appreciate smaller breasts.
raulwie wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:06 am A very helpful information in this thread is that head 16 which is designed for the larger doll fits very well on the 145 body, so customers who don‘t like the smaler heads obviously have a very nice looking alternative. Many thanks for the pictures!
No prob, raulwie! Glad Lyra's pictures could be helpful.
dollfunn wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:57 pm 145cm is too small to be in a car (barely above the window, unless you shim her up)... now driving a 170cm doll in your car would blow a lot of people's minds ((would need a realistic looking hard silicone face though). :lol:
Yeah, I wouldn't drive around with her in the passenger seat; I was leaning more towards a dusk or night time photo shoot in a secluded spot where no one would really notice me taking doll photos, lol. But, I'm not sure I'll ever do the car shoot because the ideas I have for poses are pretty much impossible with Lyra's floppy skeleton (I'd like to have her sitting on the hood in a certain way and standing /leaning against the front side fender).

But, while the car shoot may not happen, I can still do bedroom shoots just fine. :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Jonathan- wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:40 pm ...
But, while the car shoot may not happen, I can still do bedroom shoots just fine. :)
Great to see Lyra is doing well and looking lovely as always :thumbs_up:

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Nice Jonathan!

Bedroom shoots are fine, as long as lovely Lyra is in them! :mrgreen:

Such a lovely gal. :whistle:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks, Hunt and JustDude! Lyra appreciates the kind words :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Jonathan- wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:40 pm ...
:thumbs_up: :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

Good to see new pictures of Lyra.
And as feminine and elegant as ever.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

Electric Barbarella

Post by Electric Barbarella »

Following this thread... Also, there was no concern for color stains when you dressed her up in black hose & a black top?
Thanks.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Jonathan- wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:40 pm
dollfunn wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:57 pm 145cm is too small to be in a car (barely above the window, unless you shim her up)... now driving a 170cm doll in your car would blow a lot of people's minds ((would need a realistic looking hard silicone face though). :lol:
Yeah, I wouldn't drive around with her in the passenger seat; I was leaning more towards a dusk or night time photo shoot in a secluded spot where no one would really notice me taking doll photos, lol...
this guy is my hero... :D
Attachments
mannequin (1987).jpg
mannequin (1987).jpg (29.96 KiB) Viewed 1047 times

INFORMATIONS