Starpery.com

Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Videos)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Videos)

Post by Brunch »

I'm in the process of a complete makeover of my torso project (photos and video coming later)...

But in this regard I have bought a cheap mannequin head and explored possibilities. It's made of rubber with expansion foam inside and is therefore very easy to hollow out etc.
The price tag was $22 USD including shipping.
Weight: 338 grams ≈ 12 ounces (very important to my project to keep it lightweight). Check video below the photo!
-
Mannequin Head of rubber.jpg
Mannequin Head of rubber.jpg (4.57 MiB) Viewed 1384 times
Video (3 min.):

-

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Do you happen to know of the company that makes the jelly slime that you watered down/used for the breasts? I can't find an equivalent in the US (via Amazon/Google).

I'm getting an imitation Soloflesh soon-ish, and want to use your method to fill it with a 'gel', semi-permanently, instead of using water every time
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPqLNSC

Any help would be appreciated!

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

manobon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:35 pm Do you happen to know of the company that makes the jelly slime that you watered down/used for the breasts? I can't find an equivalent in the US (via Amazon/Google).

I'm getting an imitation Soloflesh soon-ish, and want to use your method to fill it with a 'gel', semi-permanently, instead of using water every time

Just search 'slime toy for kids' there are lots of it..

Be aware that it gets cold once inside the toy and I don't know if it can be heated somehow...

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Brunch wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:10 am
manobon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:35 pm Do you happen to know of the company that makes the jelly slime that you watered down/used for the breasts? I can't find an equivalent in the US (via Amazon/Google).

Just search 'slime toy for kids' there are lots of it..

Be aware that it gets cold once inside the toy and I don't know if it can be heated somehow...
Oh no, I know it won't be heated - I'm okay with that trade-off if that helps to provide a reliable realistic experience, you know?

Also, sorry to ask, but any chance you can send a link to the slime you purchased? Just because there are so many from my searches, and none of them seem to have the same consistency as the one you had (from review videos, etc)

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Torso Remake (Part 6)

Video: https://vimeo.com/784248703 (5 min.)

I only rarely use "her" for anything sexual (it does happen though :mrgreen: ) - it's more the build project itself that is fun and interesting.
It doesn't make much sense to list the prices anymore as it has now become an ongoing project to test all sorts of different options and potential possibilities in homemade doll making. So here's the latest remake of my torso project (text in the video / no sound).
More to come later...
Merry Christmas folks and Happy New Year!
:glou:
Saw_Shorten.JPG
Saw_Shorten.JPG (865.47 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
Core_changes.jpg
Core_changes.jpg (872.26 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
Wrapping.jpg
Wrapping.jpg (896.28 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
Brown_Bandage.jpg
Brown_Bandage.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
Mesh.JPG
Mesh.JPG (888.38 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
Nipple_coloring.jpg
Nipple_coloring.jpg (927.38 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
Torso_Remake.jpg
Torso_Remake.jpg (992.37 KiB) Viewed 1104 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

This looks really terrific! I look forward to seeing the video and learning how you did it!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Vide

Post by manfredixon »

Brunch wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:10 pm I will just leave this GIF here also..:
Wow this thread.. great work Brunch! Very inspiring.

Question - in the GIF above, is that the same boob jiggle that you said you were unhappy with in video #3, or have you altered them further somehow? They look nice and natural like this, but perhaps because of the slo-mo.

Also, I was wondering about the two glues you used (Wacker Elastosil E4 and Dowsil 732) - what the main difference between them? Is one tougher than the other? Would ordering only one of them suffice for mending a medium size incision, or would I need both?

Cheers
Fred
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

manfredixon wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:09 am
Wow this thread.. great work Brunch! Very inspiring.

Question - in the GIF above, is that the same boob jiggle that you said you were unhappy with in video #3, or have you altered them further somehow? They look nice and natural like this, but perhaps because of the slo-mo.

Also, I was wondering about the two glues you used (Wacker Elastosil E4 and Dowsil 732) - what the main difference between them? Is one tougher than the other? Would ordering only one of them suffice for mending a medium size incision, or would I need both?

Cheers
Fred
Hi Fred,
Thank you!
The boob jiggle gif is the same as I commented in the video. No changes. I just thought it would be way more soft and bouncy at that time... But the silicone of the body suit is simply to firm to sag even I put in almost one kilo of jelly. Natural boobs would jiggle a lot more than these.

One tube of adhesive would be more than plenty. I used about half a tube for the back sealing of these boobs as shown in the video = around 50 grams of 90 grams. It was the Elastosil E4.
I'm not sure if one is better than the other because I kind of found them to be the same in strength. Yet the Elastosil is the most expensive (maybe that's the safe bet?). Remember, there's also an Elastosil E43 which is more "fluid"-paste and self-leveling (meaning that you don't need to smooth it as long as the item can lie horizontally).

Cheers :glou:

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Brunch wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:50 pm Hi Fred,
Thank you!
The boob jiggle gif is the same as I commented in the video. No changes. I just thought it would be way more soft and bouncy at that time... But the silicone of the body suit is simply to firm to sag even I put in almost one kilo of jelly. Natural boobs would jiggle a lot more than these.

One tube of adhesive would be more than plenty. I used about half a tube for the back sealing of these boobs as shown in the video = around 50 grams of 90 grams. It was the Elastosil E4.
I'm not sure if one is better than the other because I kind of found them to be the same in strength. Yet the Elastosil is the most expensive (maybe that's the safe bet?). Remember, there's also an Elastosil E43 which is more "fluid"-paste and self-leveling (meaning that you don't need to smooth it as long as the item can lie horizontally).

Cheers :glou:
Hey Brunch, excellent, huge thanks for letting me know! I found the Elastosil E4 in Denmark but they wouldn't ship to Sweden, so I had to resort to Google. Found it in Germany and ordered it from there. Ended up paying just under €40 incl shipping etc, but it's a small price to pay to fix my silicone lady. Cheers!
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

I have to say this thread should be pinned for one of the best executed write ups I’ve read in a while for creating/modifying.
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

narasinha

Post by narasinha »

Brunch wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:00 am But in this regard I have bought a cheap mannequin head and explored possibilities. It's made of rubber with expansion foam inside and is therefore very easy to hollow out etc.
You could get a silicone mask and fill it with foam. It's a little more expensive but it will look better. Some of those suits manufacturers are selling masks with matching skin color.

mask.jpg
mask.jpg (157.12 KiB) Viewed 931 times

narasinha

Post by narasinha »

manfredixon wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:02 am Hey Brunch, excellent, huge thanks for letting me know! I found the Elastosil E4 in Denmark but they wouldn't ship to Sweden, so I had to resort to Google. Found it in Germany and ordered it from there. Ended up paying just under €40 incl shipping etc, but it's a small price to pay to fix my silicone lady. Cheers!
Use a primer for silicone and then any superglue:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002899445567.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002473350243.html

It holds _very_ strong. Only problem is that it will glue very fast so you can't really reposition the parts if you get it wrong.

Stuff like aren't as fast to glue:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004402417523.html

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

you made an amazing thing. i'm making one in wood for me
viewtopic.php?p=2449841#p2449841

it's basically a fusion of other projects of other users with my own idea of an android.
this one for the breasts
viewtopic.php?t=125167

this one for the android part (i will use nintinol wires instead of servos)
viewtopic.php?t=161940

there another one with the guy with the Pi head (awesome)
viewtopic.php?t=127340&start=120

maybe will use your idea to make the cuddling doll. i thought about using wood and memory bed foam but your idea look and weight better

is your torso squishy or hard? i want a cuddly squishy doll

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

CF wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:51 pm Glad to have inspired you! :glou:

These are the ones I own, cotton-filled. If they were completely gel-filled they would likely be way too heavy, but maybe there could be a hybrid filling?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373620366850?h ... SwjJVgzYPx

Keep up the truly great work!
how the heck do you store her? how are her boobs? firm, liquidy? too squishy?
maximum for me is H cup :P

INFORMATIONS