Starpery.com

Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Videos)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Videos)

Post by Brunch »

Hi, I'm currently working on a homemade light weight torso with a foam core and a silicone bodysuit (so far, so good).

First of all (facts to know):
• I bought the absolutely cheapest silicone suit I could find, because I had no idea about how it would feel and if it would work out.
• This project is the very first small step into building a complete full size light weight doll with a skeleton and a silicone bodysuit (later).
• All the way through I'm just trying my ways forward. Thinking and considering a lot before sleep etc...
• This torso should not be seen as finished now. I still have a lot of ideas for improvements that will be added.
• Lastly, duct tape are not identical. Some were really poor sticking, some smelled chemically (had to store the torso outside), eventually I found a reasonable one that smells like marzipan (wtf).

Okay, videos follow below...

Complete torso weight: 7.6 kg / 16.8 lbs
Full size height: 80 cm / 31.5 inches
homemade_torso.JPG
homemade_torso.JPG (5.23 MiB) Viewed 4136 times
homemade_torso_butt.JPG
homemade_torso_butt.JPG (4.04 MiB) Viewed 4136 times
Videos: (Part 1 and Part 2)

Pros: Light weight, easy to handle, easy to clean, easy to fuck, cheap, good pussy, customizable, dark silicone skin, no smell.
Cons: Overall too firm at this point, cold, boring boobs and ass, homemade look, still needs a lot of work and more material (costs).

Price range (so far): Silicone suit $195, duct tape $25, twine and list $25, foam was free: Approx. $245

What may be more to come (you wonder):
Well, I have a tanned head that can be connected. I have a heating blanket (with overheating protection) that can be customized and fitted under the silicone skin - it will also make the torso softer. I will gel fill the boobs from the inside. I will add soft butt implants. I will cover and seal the open space at the hips (holes for the legs). I might add arms also (it can be done due to the foam core). Yeah, and what else may popup as a good idea...

Have a nice day, folks! (... 7.6 kg full size :wink:)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Vide

Post by CF »

This is really clever, and you approached expenses in a sensible way.

Looking forward to the next iterations!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

very kool
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

where did you get that suit?
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Bravo Brunch!
Very clever!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Thanks guys! :thumbs_up:
BigJoeBuck wrote:where did you get that suit?
AliExpress. Added it to 'wishlist' and could then redeemed a couple of discount coupons from there. Price was incl. shipment and tax.
I wrote with several sellers in there first and asked for photos without coverage - just to be sure of them. Received it in less than 3 weeks despite Fedex flying it around both South Korea and the Philippines and back to China again before heading it towards Europe.
Here are the colors they offer in silicone. From 1-6 with #6 as the darkest (it's almost black). Mine is #4 top left. Also I asked for customized coloring of the areolas, sure I could get that, but I didn't got it :lol:
colors 1-6.jpg
colors 1-6.jpg (120.47 KiB) Viewed 4090 times

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Let's roll... (more videos follow below)
03108025.03.JPG
03108025.03.JPG (920.29 KiB) Viewed 3846 times
Videos: (Part 3 and Part 4)

New Price range: $245 + heating blanket $29 + silicone panties $57 + Slime gel $12 + adhesive $20: Approx. $363
--
CF (if you read this), I had you in mind when I made these jelly-gel tits. Seriously man, next time they need to be bigger, much bigger and then with this thin jelly-slim-gel inside. Oh boy :razz: :razz: Holy cow, that could be good :angel:
--

Glue: Sil-Poxy and Permatex are difficult to find here in Europe and they are very expensive to order. So...
- I tested several other types of adhesives and glues, but most didn't work for silicone. However, these two work very well and make a strong bond. Here they are:
Silicone_adhesive.jpg
Silicone_adhesive.jpg (370.53 KiB) Viewed 3846 times
What's more to come...?
Arms, head/face, coloring the nipples and maybe softer butt.. We'll see..

Mbuti Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mbuti Lover »

For the heating issue with the electric blanket overheating, for safety reasons, you can get a wifi temperature logger, you can put the tiny device in the doll body and it will send you an alarm on your phone when the temperature is too high (I use "Inkbird IBS-TH2 Wireless Thermometer" but there are many)

From the videos the breast jiggle looks impressive, although it seems you were not satisfied

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

jimbob22 wrote:For the heating issue with the electric blanket overheating, for safety reasons, you can get a wifi temperature logger, you can put the tiny device in the doll body and it will send you an alarm on your phone when the temperature is too high (I use "Inkbird IBS-TH2 Wireless Thermometer" but there are many)
Ah okay, I didn't know that. Thanks for the advice!
jimbob22 wrote: From the videos the breast jiggle looks impressive, although it seems you were not satisfied
Yeah, because I had my hopes up too high - considering the 2x900 grams extra weight and all.. I thought it would be awesome jiggle, but it's only semi-good imo.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

I will just leave this GIF here also..:
Boobs_by_Brunch3.gif
Boobs_by_Brunch3.gif (8.15 MiB) Viewed 3826 times

Mbuti Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mbuti Lover »

Brunch wrote:
jimbob22 wrote:For the heating issue with the electric blanket overheating, for safety reasons, you can get a wifi temperature logger, you can put the tiny device in the doll body and it will send you an alarm on your phone when the temperature is too high (I use "Inkbird IBS-TH2 Wireless Thermometer" but there are many)
Ah okay, I didn't know that. Thanks for the advice!
jimbob22 wrote: From the videos the breast jiggle looks impressive, although it seems you were not satisfied
Yeah, because I had my hopes up too high - considering the 2x900 grams extra weight and all.. I thought it would be awesome jiggle, but it's only semi-good imo.
Trust me the jiggle is awesome. Of course I don't know how they feel. But the jiggle is amazing. I will certainly be using your idea on filling them in my mbuti doll.

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Videos)

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Wow. This is a great project! Great work!

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

mrdudeguyman wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:40 pm Wow. This is a great project! Great work!
Thanks man! Appreciated...

So, the new thing going on here is that I figured out to mount an adjustable robe above my bed in where the torso (from now on; "her") is hanging with a carbine/carabina hook. This is no problem at all because it weighs only 10 kg. This way I can have her in any position I want (front, back, doggy whatever) - but the very best is when she's on top riding me like a cowgirl... I lower the robe a bit (other side than photo) when I'm laying under her and she slides into a low 40-45 degree angle with my dick controlling everything and my hands totally free for playing with boobs etc. Moreover when she's in that position her boobs are awesome and bouncing.. Very arousing to look at, feel, play and grab on.. It's amazingly great - and very much more enjoyable than a full size heavy TPE doll (for me at least)..

When she rests, she hangs on a plain clothes hanger in the closet next to my jackets. The hook in the wall is for a mosquito net if anyone asks :wink:

Hanging Cowgirl thing.jpg
Hanging Cowgirl thing.jpg (3.78 MiB) Viewed 3593 times

Now that I've this figured out she actually doesn't need any arms LoL... So my next priority will be a light weight head instead. - And as a matter of fact I've already started working on that. It's build on a real plastic cranium from medical educational purpose that I got cheap second hand. Later it will be covered by a female silicone mask. So far I've built in simultaneous moving eyes and made a movable jaw which will make a realistic mouth that can open up full but stays closed as default. Also it has real plastic teeth and will get a mouth cavity with tongue and throat etc... And more (probably a lot more actually :wink: ).

Have a great day, folks!

Mbuti Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mbuti Lover »

Wow you found the perfect woman no arms legs or head! Who would have thought???

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Glad to have inspired you! :glou:

These are the ones I own, cotton-filled. If they were completely gel-filled they would likely be way too heavy, but maybe there could be a hybrid filling?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373620366850?h ... SwjJVgzYPx

Keep up the truly great work!
Attachments
0D6098EF-B34A-4812-A6DE-9CBB9649614D.jpeg
0D6098EF-B34A-4812-A6DE-9CBB9649614D.jpeg (197.3 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838