Starpery.com

Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Videos)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Videos)

Post by Brunch »

Mbuti Lover wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:52 pm Wow you found the perfect woman no arms legs or head! Who would have thought???
No, I created her! :wink:
Head will come tho - but limbs are only in the way 8O

Also, when thinking about it, torsos these days are more to perceive as dolls with no feet. What happened to the idea of torsos only?

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

CF wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:51 pm Glad to have inspired you! :glou:

These are the ones I own, cotton-filled. If they were completely gel-filled they would likely be way too heavy, but maybe there could be a hybrid filling?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373620366850?h ... SwjJVgzYPx

Keep up the truly great work!
Yeah, I know when I say really big boobs it probably equals an a-cup to you :wink:

Thanks! :glou:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Hahahaha! No your gal reminds me of a bellydancer/massage therapist I once dated. Heavenly days indeed!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

SeanSteel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SeanSteel »

Outstanding. I love it.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Good to know the the site know u for silicone body suits. They have full body withead also.

However the price is the same as an average Doll from China
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:37 pm Good to know the the site know u for silicone body suits. They have full body withead also.

However the price is the same as an average Doll from China
Yes and that's the sad thing and the biggest problem with this project. The silicone suits and the face masks are way too expensive for this to be just fun. Unfortunately I can't go on with more stuff at this time now because of my limited budget. :cry:

Cornhub
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cornhub »

Thank you for sharing! Love it

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

As I mentioned earlier I've been working on a head with a plastic cranium. However, that idea has now been dropped! (for now)
The reason is that I made a mask out of another TPE head and that mask didn't fit this skull. So instead I made a head core out of foam and duct tape just like the torso and it's soon to be finished... I will post everything here when it's done.
In the meantime, see this gif of the skull:
:lol:
skull2.gif
skull2.gif (38.43 MiB) Viewed 814 times
(Maybe I will resume the cranie project later and build in some servo motors and a random-generator to make random eye movements etc.)

Kaori Kusanagi

Re: Homemade light weight Torso with Silicone Bodysuit (Vide

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

Brunch wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:08 pm
jimbob22 wrote:For the heating issue with the electric blanket overheating, for safety reasons, you can get a wifi temperature logger, you can put the tiny device in the doll body and it will send you an alarm on your phone when the temperature is too high (I use "Inkbird IBS-TH2 Wireless Thermometer" but there are many)
Ah okay, I didn't know that. Thanks for the advice!
If you use the old style non-electronic-control heating pads, you can use the Pymeter temperature-controlled power strip to turn it on and off based on specific temperatures. Just set the heater to a setting that will provide enough heat to reach the temperature you want, vs that in the room, and plug it into one of the two independently-controlled outlets. Each one has it's own temperature sensor and programmable on/off range. Super-easy to setup or change, with intuitive quick "menu". About $30 each. Been running a couple continously for over a year now for various purposes.

They will not work with the electronic control pads, because those require you to manually turn them back on once power has been turned off at their ac plug.

You *can* use some of the electronic control pads minus the control unit, wired directly to the outlet, *as long as* their heating element is designed to be powered by simple switched wall-power, and is not run by PWM'd DC or AC, or low-voltage DC or AC.

If you need to, again for non-electronic pads, or using an ep without it's contorl (direct-wiring), you can also use a fan-speed-control or dimmer switch that uses a knob to control an SCR (the most common type). THe fan speed units tyipcally only go down to about half power, so you don't stall and damage the fan motor, but light dimmers often go down to nearly zero so give much finer control over the heating element. Thus, you use one of these between the heating pad and the ac plug, to set the basic output level, and then the control plugs into the Pymeter outlet so it switches it on and off to control temperature.

For even better control, I modified one for another use so that the two outlets actually control just one device, with two separate temperature sensors and control ranges. Since this involves cutting the Line or Neutral paths on the relays, then splicing them in series so that either sensor detecitng out of range condition shuts off power to the heating element, it's not something you want to do unless you understand electronics and are confident of your DIY modification skills.

But it allows one sensor to be right at the heating element/item interface, so it shuts off if it is about to exceed the temperature at which the item might begin to become stressed. The other sensor can then go somewhere else on or in the item, to shut it off once it reaches the temperature you wish it to remain at. After some playing with the ranges, and sensor placement, you may find it keeps the item generally at the same temperature all the time within a few degrees or less. (more thermal mass will keep the temperature more even, though it will take longer to reach that temperature in the first place).

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

Brunch wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:10 am As I mentioned earlier I've been working on a head with a plastic cranium. However, that idea has now been dropped! (for now)
The reason is that I made a mask out of another TPE head and that mask didn't fit this skull. So instead I made a head core out of foam and duct tape just like the torso and it's soon to be finished... I will post everything here when it's done.
In the meantime, see this gif of the skull:
:lol:

skull2.gif
(Maybe I will resume the cranie project later and build in some servo motors and a random-generator to make random eye movements etc.)
viewtopic.php?p=2120376#p2120376

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

@ Kaori Kusanagi thanks for your input and thanks for the link (I didn't see that thread until now) :thumbs_up:

My biggest problem with the internal heating is that it doesn't heat up the boobs. They have too much volume to ever get really delicious warm. So for future projects I will probably settle with an external heating blanket or jacket/poncho/shirt whatever that will heat on the boobs too. Unfortunately, I can't really see any way to built in heating in the boobs... On the other hand, the pussy heating I made is really awesome! :D That part was/is a huge success. :mrgreen:

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Brunch wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:31 pm Let's roll... (more videos follow below)
03108025.03.JPG
Videos: (Part 3 and Part 4)

New Price range: $245 + heating blanket $29 + silicone panties $57 + Slime gel $12 + adhesive $20: Approx. $363
--
CF (if you read this), I had you in mind when I made these jelly-gel tits. Seriously man, next time they need to be bigger, much bigger and then with this thin jelly-slim-gel inside. Oh boy :razz: :razz: Holy cow, that could be good :angel:
--

Glue: Sil-Poxy and Permatex are difficult to find here in Europe and they are very expensive to order. So...
- I tested several other types of adhesives and glues, but most didn't work for silicone. However, these two work very well and make a strong bond. Here they are:
Silicone_adhesive.jpg

What's more to come...?
Arms, head/face, coloring the nipples and maybe softer butt.. We'll see..
Big props for posting
Boobs. Big boobs.

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Brunch wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:31 pm Let's roll... (more videos follow below)
03108025.03.JPG
Videos: (Part 3 and Part 4)

New Price range: $245 + heating blanket $29 + silicone
panties $57 + Slime gel $12 + adhesive $20: Approx. $363
--
CF (if you read this), I had you in mind when I made these jelly-gel tits. Seriously man, next time they need to be bigger, much bigger and then with this thin jelly-slim-gel inside. Oh boy :razz: :razz: Holy cow, that could be good :angel:
--

Glue: Sil-Poxy and Permatex are difficult to find here in Europe and they are very expensive to order. So...
- I tested several other types of adhesives and glues, but most didn't work for silicone. However, these two work very well and make a strong bond. Here they are:
Silicone_adhesive.jpg

What's more to come...?
Arms, head/face, coloring the nipples and maybe softer butt.. We'll see..
Big props for posting! I have a few of those silicone boob half bodies with the cotton filler. I was thinking of taking out the cotton but wasn't certain how to replace it with gel and what kind of gel to use for the jelly breasts. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Boobs. Big boobs.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Torso has got a head

Now she's coming to life! Here I'm think in relation to the skin tone I chose for the torso in the first place. We're going east - somewhere between Egypt over Iran (Persia) to India and Bangladesh... Not sure yet, but any of those nationalities can be pretty "hot" in my eyes. And I'm happy to have achieved a look with this kind of ethnicity. :razz:

Although this project with this head was CRAZY, CRAZY and a little bit more CRAZY it was also fun. However, I will probably never do it again :lol:

To sum up; I reduced the head weight with 36% (from 1,93 to 1,23 kg) and same time made it significant bigger (I did not measure the original head, but it was smaller than the new one). I got the skin tone darker and achieved the Middle Eastern / Indian ethnic look I was pursuing. In addition, I also got made a perfect mouth for tongue kissing - if I get that lust from time to time (maybe?) and I like to put a finger in her mouth because that's just a thing I have (fetish) :lol:
On the negative; I made a huge fuck-up with the paste repair between the eyes - and there was no going back (seen in the video). I hope a pair of glasses will hide it. I also did a fuck-up when I applied the black eye shadow by not covering the rest of her face, so there were black shadows / spots all over her face. And I cut a little too much into her lower lip, so I had to repair that too (annoying mistakes).
On the positive; It costed me nothing to make other than time. I already had all the materials including the old TPE head etc. So there are no costly expenses this time and thus the torso keeps the same price, but now with a head (approx $363). Finally, the wig (which I also had already) is perfect and sits as if it were glued on (which it's not). I'm very happy with that!

Now a few photoshopped pictures and then check the VIDEO BELOW!! - It's a journey - and I guarantee you've NEVER seen anything like it before! :lol: :whistle:

01.05058052.JPG
01.05058052.JPG (788.75 KiB) Viewed 699 times
02.2.05058052.JPG
02.2.05058052.JPG (809.17 KiB) Viewed 699 times
03.05058078.JPG
03.05058078.JPG (800.8 KiB) Viewed 699 times
Direct link: https://vimeo.com/707026071

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Big Boobs wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:19 pm Big props for posting! I have a few of those silicone boob half bodies with the cotton filler. I was thinking of taking out the cotton but wasn't certain how to replace it with gel and what kind of gel to use for the jelly breasts. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Hi,
Glad I could be an inspiration to you. Gel breasts are definitely better than cotton filled :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS