betterlovedoll.com

Kendall's pics

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Kendall's pics

Post by Rock13 »

Dewyn wrote:Superb series, I love !!! :multi:
Very very well done Rock.
Thanks, Dewyn! It was merely a "one poser", but sometimes when I get my dolls that close together I'm afraid to alter the poses so I just shoot enough pics to cover the angles.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

That Harper............................Sexy Siren on her own...................and now proving she's a Princess by helping her Love, Kendall....................does it get any better than this?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Thanks, jantra! I love seeing my gals collaborate on all sorts of activities... it really amps up the feels.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Thank you for this very special ‘behind the scenes’ look at the girls. Your lighting is extremely intimate and inviting. So nice to see Kendall and Harper with their heads together. I imagine hushed whispers and a few giggles. A magical moment!

:glou:

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

Holy Crap!!! I'm just now seeing this thread. Very well done!!! Impressive!! I now know who to come to for make up tips and advice. you have some killer looking babes there!

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Dude, WOW. Awesome pics Rock. Intimate, charming, and a bit tantalizing. Harper and Kendall hanging out in lingerie, count me in. Looks like they’re becoming fast friends. Looking forward to seeing her thread grow. Leave it up to Hera to try and get the spotlight.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Very nice, didn't see that Kendall's got her own thread going.
Excellent start and pics with both her make up and make over sets.
The head stand set up and mirror are super cool, the girls look beautiful!
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Leatherman wrote:Thank you for this very special ‘behind the scenes’ look at the girls. Your lighting is extremely intimate and inviting. So nice to see Kendall and Harper with their heads together. I imagine hushed whispers and a few giggles. A magical moment!

:glou:
Thanks, Leatherman! I took the risk of using just the room lighting and it was right on the edge of what my humble Nikon could handle without flash. I'm glad that you enjoyed the imagery. Contriving a dialogue for this one didn't seem appropriate and I felt that the mere implication of 'girl talk' would be sufficient.
Dick Vicious wrote:Holy Crap!!! I'm just now seeing this thread. Very well done!!! Impressive!! I now know who to come to for make up tips and advice. you have some killer looking babes there!
Thanks, Dick Vicious! The H2K Girls and I appreciate your kind comments.
Feck wrote:Dude, WOW. Awesome pics Rock. Intimate, charming, and a bit tantalizing. Harper and Kendall hanging out in lingerie, count me in. Looks like they’re becoming fast friends. Looking forward to seeing her thread grow. Leave it up to Hera to try and get the spotlight.
Thanks, Feck. We have you to thank for your inspiring "3rd Floor" topic- for years my Hadleigh was usually seen fully clothed, but they've been running around in their intimate attire a lot lately. Luckily, my cat is the highly responsible type who doesn't scratch or chew on stuff and has always been indifferent toward the dolls, but she's getting more comfortable around them.
Doll Canvas wrote:Very nice, didn't see that Kendall's got her own thread going.
Excellent start and pics with both her make up and make over sets.
The head stand set up and mirror are super cool, the girls look beautiful!
Thanks, Doll Canvas. It wasn't too long after Hadleigh arrived that I began to look around the place and think to myself that I should create an environment for her. Luckily, she seemed very pleased with the new 'rose gold' vanity and the lava lamps and lately she and her pretty friends have just about taken over the place. :whistle:

Link to the H2K Ranch

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

Awesome looking face :)
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Thanks, Ralffarl. She's WM head #398. Just in case you haven't discovered their topics yet and you like the face, then I'd recommend that you check out Leatherman's "Stevie" and Nirodha's "Agnès":

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=143404

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=146352

Link to the H2K Ranch

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Rock13. You've certainly worked your magic with the makeup on Kendall - her face looks more realistic than the first pic you posted of her straight from the factory. (I know that you like to order your dolls without any makeup from the manufacturer so you have a blank canvas to work on.) Her face has more warmth and depth to it now. I loved seeing the photos of Harper helping Kendall with her first makeover. I found that really touching and sweet. :D

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=147308

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

true_blue22 wrote:Hi, Rock13. You've certainly worked your magic with the makeup on Kendall - her face looks more realistic than the first pic you posted of her straight from the factory. (I know that you like to order your dolls without any makeup from the manufacturer so you have a blank canvas to work on.) Her face has more warmth and depth to it now. I loved seeing the photos of Harper helping Kendall with her first makeover. I found that really touching and sweet. :D
Thanks, true_blue22! At the factories, skin tones are more of an art than a science and- although I ordered Hadleigh and Kendall in "fair"- the latter is much more pale. So pale that were she a biological person I could probably hold her up to the sun and watch her heart beating. :lol: So, a whole new makeup challenge in terms of warming her up and bringing some depth and contour to her face. It took awhile, but I think I've got her number now.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Part 1 of a 2 part update. New lingerie set for Kendall. Eyes in "Tara" from MannequinFan. Teeth from TheDollLaboratory. Eyebrows from Headcovers Unlimited, medium bob wig (restyled) is a 'Jon Renau' lacefront from Wig Outlet. The sweetheart ring was a Valentine's Day gift to her from my mom. Necklace and earrings from Stauer, silky lacy stuff from the neck down is from AdoreMe (love that sheer panel on the panties- just makes ya wanna blow your hot breath through it and feel her shudder and shake) in XS/0-2, the shoes are from RetroStage:

Link to the H2K Ranch

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Part 2:

Link to the H2K Ranch

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Now the weekend is officially underway!

Thanks Rock :glou:

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE 💕 THOSE SHOES!!!!

INFORMATIONS