realsexdoll.com

Meet Demi, my new custom Hongyi doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
DollLoverDude

Meet Demi, my new custom Hongyi doll

Post by DollLoverDude »

So I finally received my new custom made Hongyi Toys doll (more than 2 months after I confirmed production :? ). Yay!
But honestly: it was worth the wait!

Here she is:
Inflated at Home
Inflated at Home
DSC_9772.jpg (66.41 KiB) Viewed 3815 times
So why this doll? For those who read my review of my first Hongyi doll, Jeannie, you might know that I want a doll purely for sex and that I got fed up being disappointed time after time with the current state of affairs in the world of inflatable dolls: the high-end dolls (mostly) look very good and are good to cuddle with, but actually having sex with them was always a struggle: legs getting in the way, holes being at awkward angles, leaking quickly, being afraid to put all your weight on them.
So my Jeannie doll basically checked all those boxes and I even said in my review that I didn't think that I would be investing in a new doll very soon.

Well I guess most of you know how that goes... :whistle: A first trial at something is mostly 'close but no cigar'.

The biggest problem that I had with Jeannie was simply here size: she's 1m85 with her legs even spread and her hip circumference is 1m65+! That was basically My own fault: I wanted a doll that would be about 1m70, if she was standing upright. But they made her to be 1m70 in the spread-eagle position. And then the legs turned out somewhat less spread than intended. That caused me to always having to partly deflate the legs (I don't really like that) and needing lots of space when playing with her which turned out far more cumbersome than anticipated.

So I wanted a smaller doll with maybe a bit an even more 'spread-eagle' pose. But then, along came an update to the Subverse adult game implementing a gallery feature in which you could put your waifus in a set of predefined poses and one of the waifus in a particular pose just did it for me! And then the November sale was there and I coudn't resist...

So this is what I sent:
Render
Render
2_front_right.jpg (47.39 KiB) Viewed 3815 times
And this is their 3D model of it:
V2.jpg
V2.jpg (42.62 KiB) Viewed 3815 times
Quite different in some ways, but then again quite spot on in others. I liked it!

And here she's finished:
Finished3.jpg
Finished3.jpg (69.02 KiB) Viewed 3815 times
In the final product that hair turned out to be a bit more weird than I could see on their renders, but OK, don't think it's such a big deal.
Also, there's a bit of a wrinkle at the side of the mouth, mostly because the mouth is positioned quite low in the face, but the SPH's backside is attached quite high at the back of the head, pulling the underside up a bit. A bit of a pity, but I didn't expect her to be winning any beauty contests...

Build Quality
As expected from Hongyi: excellent, built to last! Before actually using her, I had fully inflated her and let her stand there for 3 hours: no deflation or sagging whatsoever!
This is actually a new material they are now advertising that was supposed to be softer, smoother and more shiny. It is definitely softer and smoother! And a bit more supple too. And there might be a little more 'give' in it too: when lying on top it seems to stretch ever so slightly. More shiny? Perhaps, but maybe that doesn't really come across well on this doll? Anyway, not the reason why I chose this. I'm not sure it is still 0.4mm, though: I'd have to try and measure it, but surely thick enough for its purpose!

Total weight is just above 1kg, I believe (didn't actually weigh is, but the package was 1.32kg according to FedEx).

There are 7 air chambers: 2 legs, 2 arms and 2 boobs and the head and torso are 1 big chamber. Maybe I would have preferred to head to be a separate chamber, but in the end it doesn't really matter. I expected it to be so, because my first doll was like that, so I didn't specifically tell them to do it.

The inlets are all of the 'standard' size (my Jeannie doll had bigger ones in the legs and torso) dual action type (one stage for easier inflation, a second stage for quick deflation, see my Jeannie review for details).

The SPH's are DEEP! At least 25cm, maybe close to 30cm even! She's got some really deep pockets 8O :P
The vagina is about 6cm in diameter, but the mouth is somewhat smaller. Both are again attached to the back of the inside of the doll with elastic cords to prevent them from popping out under pressure.

As for the size: she is exactly 1m25 as ordered (measure to the top of the head, the hands come out a little above that)! Which makes her perfectly what I wanted...
DSC_9781.jpg
DSC_9781.jpg (60.47 KiB) Viewed 3815 times
Feeling
Amazing! Even better than my Jeannie doll. I could use her fully inflated in practically any position I could think of. No need for partial deflations or anything.
The vagina is very close to the 'anatomically correct' place, so no awkward angles.
The extra 'give' in the material makes for a somewhat more 'balloony' feel. No need to be careful as well: she's sturdy enough to take any pounding you might give her.
However: the material being more smooth tends to make you loose a bit of sensation as well. I did use a condom however, so that didn't really help for that, though... Also, there is a sort of ring around the SPH's that can feel a slight bit sharpish if you penetrate really at an angle.
And maybe the breasts could have been just a tad bigger?
Haven't tried any inserts yet, but I recently got 2 Flutsch! inserts from dollpark that I'll be trying out in this doll.

Positions
Very flexible pose for many positions, even without having to deflate any limbs! Missionary, cowgirl, doggy, squatting for a blowjob: you name it: she does it. Fantastic! Now this is the doll I really always have wanted!

Inflate/Deflate
If you do the biggest part of the inflation through the second stage of the inlets (meant for fast deflation) and then fill up the rest through the first stage, I guess she can be inflated in about a minute.
I made an inflation video of her first inflation (through the first stage of the inlets only, some parts sped up a bit):
https://tube.inflatevids.xyz/watch/sJFFjIm6GpIara5

Inserts
None provided and I haven't tried any yet. Planning on trying a Flutsch! from dollpark in the future.

Cleanup
Even though I used a condom, the lube still needs cleaning up. As with any inflatable with dead-end holes: it takes some care. More so because these turn out so extremely deep! Screwing off the shower head and cleaning it out with the hose does the job. An insert could make things easier.

Other
Smells more than my previous doll, probably because it is different material. Makes me think of inflatable boats from Sevylor and the likes. Not unpleasant to me, though.
Comes with a bag that is the correct size this time.
Also some transparent repair patches are provided.
And a 'Chinese knot' was also thrown in as a sort of gift, I presume (maybe for having to wait that long).

Final words
Again: totally worth the money. She'll last a long time and the fact that she's a lot smaller than my Jeannie doll will mean I'll sooner use Demi than Jeannie. Dare I say "I don't think I'll be investing in a new inflatababe anytime soon!"? Well, time will tell, I'm sure...

DollLoverDude

Re: Meet Demi, my new custom Hongyi doll

Post by DollLoverDude »

Some more pictures:
DSC_9767.jpg
DSC_9767.jpg (49.93 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
DSC_9768.jpg
DSC_9768.jpg (57.74 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
DSC_9769.jpg
DSC_9769.jpg (51.44 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
DSC_9770.jpg
DSC_9770.jpg (53.55 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
DSC_9773.jpg
DSC_9773.jpg (52.98 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
DSC_9774.jpg
DSC_9774.jpg (41.51 KiB) Viewed 3813 times

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

And even more:
DSC_9775.jpg
DSC_9775.jpg (58.85 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
DSC_9776.jpg
DSC_9776.jpg (55.59 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
DSC_9777.jpg
DSC_9777.jpg (51.44 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
DSC_9778.jpg
DSC_9778.jpg (50.79 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
DSC_9779.jpg
DSC_9779.jpg (45.48 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

Pekless
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Pekless »

This is horrible :D
So far away from that Subverse photo what you wanted to buy :D

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

She looks like she is a lot of fun!

I had to trim the PVC around the SPH on my newest doll. Thankfully it isn't that difficult. I'm thinking there must be an error in translation, because each time I asked for them to "lower" the SPH trying to get it to a more anatomically correct position, the ring of PVC around the SPH would be larger than normal.

Lol, I've told myself those same words quite a few times already. "I don't need another doll. This one should be my last one." Then I end up getting another one less than half a year later.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Pekless wrote:This is horrible :D
So far away from that Subverse photo what you wanted to buy :D
True, but it mainly depends on what your expectations were to begin with :D
The pose was the main thing for me and the fact that I had Subverse in the form of Demi to convey to them what I really wanted was a nice extra.
If you want a real lookalike to Demi, you'd probably need to go the TPE-doll route: no inflatable could ever make it.
Or maybe if I spent 3 months revising the drawing and have them make 25 more versions before actually having it produced :mrgreen:
But I still find that they did a decent job.

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

I like her, but for some reason she reminds me of Otto, from the movie Airplane!

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

:D Never saw the movie, but after having looked it up, I can follow you.
Think it's mainly the colour scheme that does it.

PoePanda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PoePanda »

That looks amazing

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

For those interested in size/scale: a picture of her at the wheel of my car:
DSC_9782.JPG
DSC_9782.JPG (163.35 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
So she is really life-size, but no bigger as well. If you take her in missionary, you can look her straight in the eyes.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super awesome - DLD - :thumbs_up:

Demi is an amazing air doll - more so that she was crafted from your imagination and Hongyi crafted her awesomely

Thanks for the pictures it definitely gives scale to her size - perfecto DLD :angel:

Stay inflated

razo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by razo »

Great design DollLoverDude! Love the anatomically correct positions.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

yorktown wrote:she was crafted from your imagination
Well, honesty obliges me to sat it was not entirely my imagination :oops: , but they did do quite a good job, indeed!
razo wrote:Love the anatomically correct positions.
So do I, my friend, so do I ! :multi:

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

:thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Not my taste…gone as far as to get a good position And anatomically correct doll but doesn’t look realistic as far as face/skin etc

INFORMATIONS