sanhuiofficial.com

Looking for a lady that’s easy to handle

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Caudillo

Re: Looking for a lady that’s easy to handle

Post by Caudillo »

I too would recommend a doll weighing less than 65lbs. I would also recommend a doll no shorter than 145cm as with anything shorter you are always looking down at them.

I have had a Doll Cabin and they are cute being based on a PIB design but their big boobs look exaggerated on the small body. Also, the paint job did not last long on the TPE. I also had a bad experience with a Zelex 155 that has shiny and sticky silicone and a lousy paint job.

My CST145E from Your Doll is all silicone and I think was good value and is very easy to carry and pose. I have moved on to a Sanhui 163B and a DS163 but my CST145 still comes out for a spin when I don't feel like lifting weights.
Attachments
BanLu_02.jpg
BanLu_02.jpg (170.61 KiB) Viewed 1388 times

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

When we're off our feet my 140cm doesn't seem small at all, my RG is only 149cm and I'm only 5' 7" myself.
At just over 50 lbs my 140 is manageable but not too much fun to reposition quickly.
My next is a YL130, I'm not the least bit worried about her height and I'm excited about her light weight.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Sanhui 145A - Silicone
Piper 130C (B is more accurate) - TPE
SM 136A - TPE

40lbs - 50lbs... anything less you are dealing with miniature doll, in which case, I would go with Piper 100A

if you must have silicone, go with Sanhui, but imo, TPE dolls are better for what these dolls are intended for (in other words, mind-blowing orgasms :D)

the other two also offer silicone, but like Sanhui, they cost approx $1000 more.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

FUdoll has just released three lightweight models:
158 cm 28kg = 62 lbs TPE with head
150 cm 25kg = 55lbs TPE with head
148 cm 25kg = 55lbs TPE with head
They have (nice) silicone heads. You can also have the body in silicone (a bit heavier).

Starpery has a 151 cm (51 lbs, from memory) model. Body in TPE or silicone. Head in hard or soft silione.
Their 159 cm model is 29 kg = 64 lbs

Zelex has a 130 cm, a 143 H, a 145, a 155 cm, all under 30 kg (66 lbs).

Kimber makes an inexpensive 155cm model at 26kg (from memory).

At WM, models 140A, 140D, 156C... are between 23 and 29 kg.

Otherwise Tayu has a 163cm model at 26 kg = 57 lbs, another one of 155 cm at 23 kg = 51 lbs, and another one of 148 cm (19 kg = 42 lbs), in silicone. But it is more expensive.

Sanhui's 145 model (possibly seamless neck) in silicone is 25 kg = 55 lbs.

Another solution: Happy Doll. These are textile dolls with an articulated skeleton, of realistic shape and proportion. They have an M16 attachment, which allows to place almost any silicone or TPE head on the market.
168 cm 13 kg = 29 lbs
160 cm 11 kg = 24 lbs
Several breast sizes are available for each model.

The list is not exhaustive. More and more manufacturers are making dolls with realistic size and proportions under 30 kg (TPE, silicone, textile)
Long live the new weight reduction techniques!
:D
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

I got a Piper Jessica which I like, but it's around 68lbs and I do find it heavy and awkward at that weight.

You might look into Tayu, a bit more pricey than some brands, not a ton of info on this forum, but they do seem to have some lighter options.

DarkMind1982

Post by DarkMind1982 »

I'll append ElsaBabe silicone
150 - 27.5kg
RAD 148 - 25kg (27.7 for L-size) 150's head compatible

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Late to the thread but I agree with the posters recommending the smaller dolls.

Personally, I have a 100cm TPE DH168, a 100cm TPE Piper Doll, a 92cm silicone Sanhui, and a 65cm silicone Sanhui. I wouldn’t recommend the 65cm if you’re looking for a physical playmate, but the others would probably be good options. The DH168 is the heaviest at 16kg and the 92cm is the lightest at 8kg but all are easy to move around.

HappyWabbit makes a great point about the Sanhui 118cm Elfie…and in fact my next doll will be one of those. They’re super cute and not much heavier than the 100cm dolls. The 125cm range also might be something to look at. I think the 130cm dolls are probably good choices too.

Anyway, good luck. Lots of good suggestions here and lots of knowledgable owners to ask.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

Teabag thrower
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Teabag thrower »

I know the thread is a bit old and the thread creator is long gone, but the topic is still relevant, especially for me.
I've been thinking about buying a silicone doll for about 4 (!) years and I've always pushed it further. I started with a manga textile doll, but I miss the skin-like feeling that silicone and TPE give.
In the end, it was always the weight that kept putting it off.
Originally, I wanted to buy a 145 Sino-Doll because the material, the workmanship, etc. should simply be top, but carrying more than 66 lbs? A torso is out of the question because I want the head, arms and legs.
The weight increases even further with height.
If I break my back, how am I supposed to make money?
Now I'm eyeing a Sanhui 125 because of the weight.
How glad am I that doll owners can exchange ideas here in the forum!
Remember, the older you get, the more vulnerable you become.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Teabag thrower wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:25 am I know the thread is a bit old and the thread creator is long gone, but the topic is still relevant, especially for me.
I've been thinking about buying a silicone doll for about 4 (!) years and I've always pushed it further. I started with a manga textile doll, but I miss the skin-like feeling that silicone and TPE give.
In the end, it was always the weight that kept putting it off.
Originally, I wanted to buy a 145 Sino-Doll because the material, the workmanship, etc. should simply be top, but carrying more than 66 lbs? A torso is out of the question because I want the head, arms and legs.
The weight increases even further with height.

How glad am I that doll owners can exchange ideas here in the forum!
Remember, the older you get, the more vulnerable you become.
CST 145 B and Starpery 151 B are very light. For dolls at reasonable prices.
The Starpery weighs only 48.5 lbs (22kg - TPE) or 53 lbs (24 kg - silicone).
Tayu also has extremely light dolls. More expensive, but they allow you to have 155, 161 or 163 cm dolls while staying under 60lbs.
The latest lightweight models from SMdoll are also very light (157cm, 160D, 160G...).

Nowadays you don't have to go to very small dolls to have light models (except if you want to go under 42 lbs).
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

The last thing I considered when ordering my doll was weight. I just assumed they would be quite light. It wasn't until I came here and saw that they're not. I checked the weight of my doll on order- 87 lbs. 8O

I guess I got some pushing and shoving work to do when it arrives... :lol:
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Despite of beeing a healthy and sporty man my first point relating to dolls is the weight. They may be nice as hell, if they are more than 30 kg I‘m out. Unfortunately most of the smaler and lighter dolls have underage looking faces.

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

I’ll chime in and agree - deadweight when moving the dolls is a pain. My first doll was a 136cm TPE WM doll and frankly that’s the heaviest doll I’d want to handle. Especially if you’re intimate with your dolls, go as small as you can. I personally like the 100cm size, and there are some real beauties in that size range in both TPE and silicone. I have a 100cm TPE Piper Doll and a 92cm silicon SanHui and they’re both very easy to handle.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

INFORMATIONS