www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye 171D Unboxing, Poseability & Bedroom Review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 6Ye 171D Julieta Unboxing, poseability & bedroom revi

Post by Pabugs »

ccrider32759 wrote:Any joint or frame issues?
CC, I am having 1 hip joint issue on the right hip.

Here are the videos

But other than major stiffness on the one hip, some of the other joints are tight, but not immovable like this hip - but as she is 80lbs. getting her into a pose for pictures is a challenge and getting her into bed is impossible since she is too tall, heavy and stiff on the right hip. :shakefist:

Forward mount for sex is only possible after putting her in a single pose to access her LH's - :shakefist:

I'm not unhappy per se, but I'm not happy either. (There is also a minor head problem and they will not respond to it either. Very poor service from the factory at this time). I have reached out to 6Ye directly AND through Jeff and we have heard nothing in over a month since I got her from the factory regarding any of this. :shakefist:

THEN

Edit: I have busy getting ready to try to inject min oil into the joint w/o cutting her open - Personally I think it will be a mess, almost impossible to cleanly hit the joint seam between the ball and cup, even if I can get the hypo point to it well positioned, nowhere for oil to go, and ineffective accordingly (and may have to be repeated if it all successful?) - Not good odds to do it - I have put it off for a few more days to consider it further and decide what to actually do.

It looks like probably having to cut a new doll open to do it willl be the only way.

ITMT I am ready and capable to attempt it - we'll see what happens.................
Attachments
The best resolution image of the new hip joint I can find that I'm trying to access
The best resolution image of the new hip joint I can find that I'm trying to access
new-skeleton_orig_joint closeup.jpg (49.5 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
Preparing to inject and waving off at the last minute to consider it longer
Preparing to inject and waving off at the last minute to consider it longer
6Ye_Joint_lubrication_task.jpg (274.61 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Dude!
I've said it already but holy f**k! That's hot

Perfection gets thrown around a lot
But we might just be looking at it :whistle:

marcus_sg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by marcus_sg »

Doll Master wrote:VERRRRY SEXXY!!!!
OMG LUVVVVVVV her from the back :)

Edit: This back so sexy omg omg omg
It is. I think any future purchase of mine will be a 170J. I really like the slim 'n' perky sculpt.

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

OK so we need to ketchup here - When I left off this thread there were some issues with 6Ye that have since been resolved. I won't go into the details too much, but suffice to say they made it right in the end - (replaced a badly made head is all I will say about it)

One of the issues as stated earlier here in this thread, was the extreme stiffness of the ball joints on her hip. Consequently I asked for a HD image of the skeleton so I could see more clearly where to oil her joints properly. 6Ye sent the image below that was very helpful.

Unfortunately ball joints when they work are great, but if they're problematic (too stiff to move) there is no adjusting them - nothing to adjust.
So the next best thing is to try to oil them - I did this method and got good results quickly.

Once I saw the skeleton image clearer, I saw the opportunity to oil it and after much deliberating I decided to try NOT cutting her open and to merely inject the joint from above the ball socket itself and see if that would work first.

I bought a BBQ meat marinade injector @ Walmart (see below) and filled it with mineral (baby) oil. Then I penetrated in on the side of the hip slightly above it -

The ball joint is really close to the surface of the skin and by pushing my finger to the joint you can feel where the ball and socket meet - it is there I pointed my marinade needle with the sharp point up and flow of the injector needle facing down. I gently dispensed the oil in the hip area as close to the ball socket seam as I could. As there is really no place for the oil to go once inside per se, I squeezed very slowly until some of the oil entered the joint area - Then I pulled out the hypo needle and some oil that had been forced into the area came out too (lesson to learn: use a little less oil and pull out the needle slowly and wipe with towel to catch excess oil) - otherwise it went fine -

I then tried to move the leg and the lateral movement was finally free to move :multi: :multi: I moved the leg fwd and bkwd and it was still a bit stiff - so I re-entered from the front of her hip to put oil in the front section of the ball joint crease and the joint finally broke free in that range of motion as well.

Then I moved the joint like a pump handle in all directions to lube the ball socket more evenly - Worked like a charm -

I now have a free moving, but not too loose, joint and I am so happy to be able to pose her and use her for fun as well finally w/o having to mightily yank and jerk her around!!

Note: DO NOT USE TOO MUCH OIL! she may become too loose and be a problem posing - also this skeleton is not a true ball joint skeleton - it has ball joints at the hip and neck area ONLY - the rest of the joints are trans-axle type of connections similar to WM skeletons - the shoulder and spine connectors are ball joints by strict definition, but the range of motion is VERY limited, so they are in effect trans-axle style movement too.

(As this is an unboxing thread and NOT a repair thread, if you have any specific questions regarding this oiling procedure PM me and I will try to answer them there)

I will post the posing section in the near future as well as her BR performance section - so until then - :glou:
Attachments
marinade injector needle.jpg
marinade injector needle.jpg (547.96 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
WechatIMG1043.jpeg
WechatIMG1043.jpeg (235.59 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
6Ye hip joint.jpg
6Ye hip joint.jpg (17.04 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Needle injection position.jpg
Needle injection position.jpg (245.99 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
IMG20220331120052.jpg
IMG20220331120052.jpg (97.84 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Good job buddy :thumbs_up:

So much innuendo in this post :haha4:
I re-read it in my best Barry White voice :haha4:

Stiffness, pulled out, re-entered, pump, yank, jerk, penetrated
The only missing was moist :haha4:

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

bigchilli wrote:Good job buddy :thumbs_up:

Yer Killin' me BC :haha4:

Lube - moist - same thing!! :mrgreen:

:glou:

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Pabugs wrote:
bigchilli wrote:Good job buddy :thumbs_up:

Yer Killin' me BC :haha4:

Lube - moist - same thing!! :mrgreen:

F**k! I missed lube :haha4:

Me thinks you done it on purpose :haha4:

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6Ye 171D Unboxing, Poseability & Bedroom Review

Post by Pabugs »

SOoooooo. I have been neglecting the completion of my multiple unboxing threads, so I am here to complete this one today! πŸ€©πŸ‘

I will post some picture here to show Caroline's Poseability after her Luv review. 🍭🍬🍭🍬

As for the bedroom review, it is short and sweet (even though she is long and tall, but truly ever so sweet ;) 🌹🌹🌹

I have many girlz in the Luv Bugz Surf Shack and Caroline is a magnificent example of long lines and beautiful firm tight assets. 😳😘😘

Her skin is very smooth and supple - she is a touch on the firmer side and a little powder goes a long way - ❣️❣️

As she is so tall, Caroline is a special treat to be cherished on special occasions. Time in the bedroom is less so, as her body is so tall that even though I am tall too, my shorter girls just fit in the bed a little better for most days. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

That said, her ball joint skeleton is very easy to move now that I have loosened up her stiff hip and shoulder with a touch of baby oil (See earlier in the thread) - So now when we do get together, she is so easy to position and maintain access to her Luv holes. Her front and rear holes are both shifted to the rear a little bit, but for me that's perfect. I like to mount her from behind when horiz and her rear entry lands perfect. The front hole is a bit to the rear as well but as earlier thread pictures show it's no problem getting there either. BUT If you are a LHP perfectionist, this body is not for you. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œβ˜ΊοΈ

Her puffy P is so nice and round for the visual and firm against me for the feel. Her rear is my version of a perfect ass and with her amazing back and tight holes, she is a dream to experience. Front or rear mount, she is gorgeous and feels very realistic and tight.❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

She cleans up easily and although her skin is a natural tone, if she gets a bit dirty, soap and water usually do the trick. I have only been with her intimately a dozen times or so, so I really don't have a more "in depth" review (No pun intended). 😎

Suffice to say, she could be an everyday girl very easily for anyone considering the 171D. It is a wonderful body and her lean tall beauty is so satisfying for me. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

She is also a very easy pose, once her ball joints get moving smoothly. ✌️🀩

Here are some randoms shotz from her Poseability shoots- β£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

I hope you all enjoy Caroline's beauty as much as I do - Cheerz. πŸ™πŸ˜Ž
Attachments
Caroline1.jpg
Caroline1.jpg (101.47 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Caroline2a.jpg
Caroline2a.jpg (111.35 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Caroline3a.jpg
Caroline3a.jpg (124.95 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Caroline4.jpg
Caroline4.jpg (117.97 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Caroline5.jpg
Caroline5.jpg (166.59 KiB) Viewed 1445 times

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

She looks like a supermodel!
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Thanks Bugz! Great review! There’s so little owner info out there about the 171.
Great photos too. Hope to see more of her soon.
Cheers

Bara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bara »

Nice to see a review of a doll that caught my attention, a pity of the stiffness of the joints and the head replacement, seems that 6YE has to work on there quality control. But nevertheless very cute lady you have. Is there a possibility for a pic from her in doggy from behind, can't find one on the internet :)

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

6Ye 171D UPDATE:

So last I posted about a year ago, I made some comments that I now need to modify.

I've been with her now for a year and since I have eight, all of my girls get the proper amount of action. Super soft ones don't get as much, the hard ones don't get as much, the middle one gets most frequent use, but the overall doll comparisons, that's for another post.

6YE 171D is one of the most elegant and beautiful dolls in the game. If you like firm medium boobs, long lean chiseled belly, tight tush, long legs and creamy skin, she's absolutely stunning. (Images to follow in a new post).

The last review I posted, I said that she was suited for day-to-day use, as it turns out that is not true. Not even close.

On the firmness scale in my house she's one up from the softest (D4E). Soft, smooth, semi squishy not so much you feel like she would damage in your hands, but definitely soft.

We were together intimately about a dozen times. She feels real nice, tight and ribbed internally. Beautiful Puffy P and fun to play with, but her LHP is definitely swung to the rear on this body. (Without getting too into the reasons why, it has something to do with the mold and The Factory just extending that same mold to create a taller doll rather than construct a new midsection for the mold or start from scratch.)

Since her lady parts are swung to the rear, she's best mounted from behind.

To mount her from the front requires a great deal of riser to get her in position.
Obviously there are many ways to accomplish that. I used the couch.

Long and slow is my motto. I don't jack rabbit my girls.

So mounting on the couch worked pretty well for a while. After about the 6th or 7th time I started noticing the small splits beginning on the taint side of her puffy front port.

I did a couple of solvent repairs and since the tears were so small, it worked okay at first.

By about the 10th use she started to split dramatically even though I was taking it ever easy on her because of the pre-existing tears. So I moved to the rear hole for continued use.

ONE continued use to be exact. Because the mold was built the way that it was, the rear hole runs almost parallel to the back skin angle resulting in a very shallow TPE slab section.

I got started and even with gentle use (now understanding how soft she was), it created a new split tear headed toward her shoulder blades within a few strokes. I'm no MONSTER, so it wasn't oversize that was the cause of the split to happen so quickly. The TPE is simply too soft and the rear hole and canal is poorly positioned.

😭😭😭

The ball joint issue: After the oil injection one leg came out perfect and over time the other joint eventually showed itself to be over oiled (due to my being a rookie and that being my first joint oiling). But over oil it I did, and once the oil is in that joint it only gets looser, the oil does not drain. Even though she was standing upright for the past 12 months in the best drainage position possible, it never gets tighter. 😭

But that's a small issue as far as shooting her and just having to find the pose that supports that leg being a little loose is, otherwise, no big deal and the rest of her skeleton is tensioned beautifully. So she poses well even with the loose joint. She's not floppy loose, but she is loose.

To confirm this, all the rest of the new images posted below in a separate post are with the loose joint.

So that's been my general experience with her since my last review about a year ago. She'll require a hot knife to weld her back together properly, and right now her repair is low priority. If I do a repair, (I think it should be no big deal), I will make a repair post.

I will post the tear pictures now and get it over with, it's not pretty. 😒
IMG-3088 - Copy.jpg
IMG-3088 - Copy.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 855 times
6Ye 171 Tear 2 - Copy.jpg
6Ye 171 Tear 2 - Copy.jpg (782.88 KiB) Viewed 864 times
6Ye 171 Tear 1 - Copy.jpg
6Ye 171 Tear 1 - Copy.jpg (624.24 KiB) Viewed 864 times
Head size, I ended up having to get a replacement head, because the mold on top of the threaded base was cockeyed and her head tilted to the left when the neck was upright. 6ye finally replaced it and that sorted out the bizarre angle of head issue.

But that wasn't the main problem with these heads for the 6Ye. The heads 6Ye provides for this size body (I have 3) are too small. Way too small IMHO. But with a little creativity with wardrobe and angle of shooting and hair, most people will never notice. That said if you're not taking pictures and you don't mind a small head it's no big deal. Big fluffy hair piece covers a lot.

I will post a fresh post with a bunch of pictures of Caroline looking absolutely fabulous shortly.

Cheerz, Bugz

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

Here is Caroline and the 6Ye 171D looking gorgeous. πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Attachments
IMG_20230411_014945_0807.jpg
IMG_20230411_014945_0807.jpg (1012.82 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG-7641.jpg
IMG-7641.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 862 times
Caroline_TDF_11.jpg
Caroline_TDF_11.jpg (73.89 KiB) Viewed 862 times
Resize of Caroline _TDF_18.jpg
Resize of Caroline _TDF_18.jpg (78.32 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG-8705_mod.jpg
IMG-8705_mod.jpg (4.49 MiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_20220908_094008.jpg
IMG_20220908_094008.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_20221016_164045.jpg
IMG_20221016_164045.jpg (6.13 MiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_20220829_030750.jpg
IMG_20220829_030750.jpg (5.62 MiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_20230214_032224.jpg
IMG_20230214_032224.jpg (286.47 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_20230119_135130.jpg
IMG_20230119_135130.jpg (194.02 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_20230411_000248_0649.jpg
IMG_20230411_000248_0649.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 862 times

doudou64

Post by doudou64 »

she is really very beautiful congratulations you are lucky to have her at home

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

doudou64 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:27 am she is really very beautiful congratulations you are lucky to have her at home
Thanks DD, I am indeed lucky, Caroline is a true statuesque beauty! :angel:

INFORMATIONS