www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye 171D Unboxing, Poseability & Bedroom Review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

6Ye 171D Unboxing, Poseability & Bedroom Review

Post by Pabugs »

Here are some factory pix of my Julieta, I will update when she arrives!

I'd like to thank Jeff @ BCD for all his hard work and attentiveness to her getting to me as soon as heavenly possible! Jeff kept me informed every step of the way and was persistent in nudging the factory to keep her in progress. Now that she is on her way, I know that Jeff is the best TDF approved vendor in business.

I'm so happy with Jeff's service that I have engaged him in getting my WM166C as well. Thanks Jeff, You're awesome!
Attachments
Julieta2.jpg
Julieta2.jpg (229.57 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
Julieta3.jpg
Julieta3.jpg (264.27 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
Julieta1.jpg
Julieta1.jpg (350.28 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
Julieta4.jpg
Julieta4.jpg (332.42 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 6Ye 171D Julieta is in the air!!

Post by ccrider32759 »

Hope you have better luck than I did with 6YE. Hope she's awesome for you.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

She looks really awesome. That is such a pretty face. Congrats!
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower »

Intense eyes. Jeff is the greatest.

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

So, time for some unboxing of the awesome 6Ye 171D.

First off: I'd like to give a BIG shout out to Jeff over at BCD for another excellent purchase experience - Jeff is the best in the business! There was a couple of issues which I will go into later, but 6Ye was made aware immediately and as always Jeff cc'd me on all the e-mails back and forth with the factory. It gives you a certain comfort to know what's going on with the process as soon as it is known, helps with reducing anxiety of the completion of the transaction. Cheers Jeff!! You're the best my friend!!

Ok so on with the unboxing:

The shipping box was in good shape and the doll was well packed and solid interior packing as well. I noticed that there were many layers of protection for this doll. I have a few dolls now, so I am seeing the differences between factories and I think this 6Ye packing was the best yet.

Her neck was bent over probably due to poor shipping methods. Once I undid the bend though, there was no lasting crease or damage. She is a tall girl (171) after all, so not so surprising I think.

She was wrapped in cling film wrap to protect her from stains possible on the road - nice. There was also the nice multi bubble wrap between her and the box, very nice too.

All the goodies were isolated from the doll as well - like I said, well packed:
6Ye 171D unboxing 011.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 011.jpg (457.29 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
The foam wrapping on the hands, feet and midriff were pretty standard- but they did an extra wrap to really protect her. Nice again!
6Ye 171D unboxing 012.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 012.jpg (401.15 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
The body unwrapped and the 2 heads I ordered were in perfect packed condition as well.

(there was a mfg. problem with one head as the threaded receiver in the head was slightly off center on one of them and when the head was mounted on the body it was tilted to one side and her chin was up too high as well - so tilts on 2 axes. W/o going into full details, Jeff made the factory aware right away and we are hoping for a replacement head soon.)

That said, the neck joints on the 6Ye allow for the head to look straight in actual usage, so not the end of the world with a little management and awareness for shooting and using the cocked head.
6Ye 171D unboxing 013.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 013.jpg (307.02 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Here is her body on the inspection table. I discovered that upon exercising her joints her right hip was bloody tight - too tight - bummed me out think we might have to get a new doll and ALL that that entails -F**K - once again Jeff made this known to 6Ye upon discovery. So the first night was a bit shaky, but as we will see, it all actually worked out fine.

I later worked the hip joint manually and it loosened up enuf to avoid a replacement doll. It will take more use for full fluidity (I'm spoiled as my D4E's are joint smoothness and posing heaven), but it's OK to work with now and she's getting smoother every use.

Here her plump lady bits are beautiful to behold. There really is no lettuce to speak of which is weird considering all of the other detail of the doll. Certainly not a deal breaker by any means. But I LOVE the puffy Labia's!

Because this doll is so tall I was told that the LHP on the 171 all shifted toward her back side due to factory mold issues from the smaller body molds for the taller 6Ye dolls, more than that I don't actually know why it is. The pix show this to be true. For me this is not an issue, for some I know it is. There are more pix below to explain why I like this particular placement. (Jeff mentioned ppl have bailed from getting this doll after the order was placed for this problem alone.)

Note: there is also a crease that shows above her triangle when seated that you don't see here, but while it's kinda weird at first, it's just how it is, so that the body can have a natural pooch when being standing and being so tall. The factory pix in the first post show it well. (Check the promo shoots also and you'll see it carefully hidden, but noticeable if you pay attention, not a deal breaker for me either)
6Ye 171D unboxing 014.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 014.jpg (432.21 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Here is her F**kin' OUTSTANDING midriff - the little bit of ribs showing are sculpt not paint - very cool. (This pic is a lil blurry, but better shots coming)
6Ye 171D unboxing 015.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 015.jpg (46.83 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Her hands are well detailed, but not as detailed as other hands out there. The long proportional fingers are nice.
6Ye 171D unboxing 016.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 016.jpg (68.56 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Here is a midriff detail and her size D's and a hanging hook -

I hang my girls for storing, dressing, cleaning etc. so when Jeff asked me how I store them, and I told him, he silently ordered the enclosed hook for me - very cool. In this case, the length of the hook on this tall body made the gap to the floor too small for me when hanging, but it's handy for my smaller girls and I have shorter hooks that work for the 171.
6Ye 171D unboxing 017.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 017.jpg (84.44 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Standing upright in her tall glory!!
6Ye 171D unboxing 018.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 018.jpg (73.52 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Here is the back side - tight butt, gorgeous back, this is a supreme sculpt here, (and all around her body) I really love her body, it is my ideal!!

Caveat: My WM166C arrives this week, so between the 2, I will have (IMHO) the 2 best bodies in the doll realm. I love all my girls, truly, for all their shapes and sizes, but these 2 are body perfection for me.
6Ye 171D unboxing 020.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 020.jpg (252.48 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Here are the rear shots of her lady bits. You'll notice the front mons come too far back for some and are not IRL LHP, for me it's OK. Notice also that her rear hole is basically halfway up her crack. For me that's perfect. One of the things I like to do is mount an ass from the rear in bed lying horizontal doggie style. All my other dolls make this very challenging. Here it's F**N' purrfect.
6Ye 171D unboxing 021.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 021.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
6Ye 171D unboxing 022.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 022.jpg (37.25 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
Here is Julieta ready for the posing section of the unboxing coming in a later post. (Bedroom reviews will be the 3rd and final section post.)
6Ye 171D unboxing 019.jpg
6Ye 171D unboxing 019.jpg (59.8 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
So until the next post with the actual posing..........hope you enjoyed the review and that it was helpful to anyone considering a 6Ye 171D doll.

Until next time...... Bugs
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My 6Ye 171D Julieta Unboxing, poseability & bedroom revi

Post by Doll Master »

VERRRRY SEXXY!!!!
OMG LUVVVVVVV her from the back :)

Edit: This back so sexy omg omg omg

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

Finally! I have been looking at this doll for a while and as with many others the lhp throws me off... doesnt the placement make nissionary next to impossible unless youre really well equiped?

Would you post a picture on her back with legs open so the hole is visible?
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

zerp40k wrote:Finally! I have been looking at this doll for a while and as with many others the lhp throws me off... doesnt the placement make nissionary next to impossible unless youre really well equiped?

As requested zerp40k - These are from deck level - I had no problems getting to her LH, and being "well equipped" is not needed to access her in missionary IMHO.
The LH is further down than most sculpts proportionately, but still plenty high enough to hit it, and I found its position in no way problematic.

You will notice as I stated before, there is no lettuce to speak of here - too bad, that would've been nice. But she feels fantastic all the same.

(disregard the light red stains she has from a swimsuit that stayed on her too long, Oxy 10% stain remover here I come. :shakefist: )

Hope this helps, Bugs
Attachments
IMG_20220207_175706.jpg
IMG_20220207_175706.jpg (407.42 KiB) Viewed 5177 times

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Looks terrific. Shapely high breast. Slim body. Cute butt. Should be fun for you.

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

Pabugs wrote:
zerp40k wrote:Finally! I have been looking at this doll for a while and as with many others the lhp throws me off... doesnt the placement make nissionary next to impossible unless youre really well equiped?

As requested zerp40k - These are from deck level - I had no problems getting to her LH, and being "well equipped" is not needed to access her in missionary IMHO.
The LH is further down than most sculpts proportionately, but still plenty high enough to hit it, and I found its position in no way problematic.

You will notice as I stated before, there is no lettuce to speak of here - too bad, that would've been nice. But she feels fantastic all the same.

(disregard the light red stains she has from a swimsuit that stayed on her too long, Oxy 10% stain remover here I come. :shakefist: )

Hope this helps, Bugs
Thanks a lot for the pictures. There are very helpful :-)
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Doll Master wrote:VERRRRY SEXXY!!!!
OMG LUVVVVVVV her from the back :)

Edit: This back so sexy omg omg omg
Couldn’t agree more! Julieta is very sexy :angel:
What a great slender shape and those little dimples on the lower back 8O
Looking forward to more pics

Cheers Pabugs
:glou:

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

She does look amazing, but I am shocked by that bend above the vagina on the sitting pictures. That will crease so fast...
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

zerp40k wrote:She does look amazing, but I am shocked by that bend above the vagina on the sitting pictures. That will crease so fast...
Rest assured, she will not be doing much sitting! :haha4:

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

:angel: So I'm catching up with my unboxing threads - Caroline is ready to come out to pose, need a minute more, but here's a sneak peek........ back soon. :angel:
Attachments
IMG_20220201_223327_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20220201_223327_Bokeh.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 4685 times
Resize of s0_code14ea8c4c-7c7f-4f27-83a9-2c06c07b0c7f_editor_result.jpg
Resize of s0_code14ea8c4c-7c7f-4f27-83a9-2c06c07b0c7f_editor_result.jpg (144 KiB) Viewed 4685 times

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Any joint or frame issues?
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

INFORMATIONS