exdollofficial.com

My Blue-eyed Brunette, Claire (DS 145- Evo w/Tong Head)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Blue-eyed Brunette, Claire (DS 145- Evo w/Tong Head)

Post by Jonathan- »

Claire was a bit envious of Lyra's recent flower photo shoot and wanted one of her own, so what could I do but find another pretty flower outside and adorn her with it?

FalcExpress
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FalcExpress »

She’s pretty angelic.

Both are beautiful, brother

Good info about the loose joints. - Didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

FalcExpress wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:45 pm She’s pretty angelic.

Both are beautiful, brother

Good info about the loose joints. - Didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing
Thanks, man! Yeah, Claire's a great cuddler with her loose joints, whether in bed or even just on the couch. I love her!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Fantastic update ...great photo sets of your beautiful Claire! 😍🥰 I love her natural and attractive poses! ✨🤩

Well done Jonathan, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Well, I live on a ridgetop & I like it just fine, where it's windy & foggy & quiet most all the time

Post by young guy »

I'm glad to see you and Claire are still together; she's very pretty. My very first gal Chastity was also a DS145, though she is a plus model. I've always felt the 145 had an exceptionally beautiful shape; their legs are so long and shapely you really can't tell they are that petite. I'm glad you have put up some more shots of her so others can also see. Wishing you both continued happiness!
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

gogodolls wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:38 am WOW! Fantastic update ...great photo sets of your beautiful Claire! 😍🥰 I love her natural and attractive poses! ✨🤩

Well done Jonathan, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Thank you, Gogo! Claire is fun to pose in different ways because it's so easy to maneuver her. And after a shoot, she's easy to to cuddle with, too. She's super special.

young guy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:33 pm I'm glad to see you and Claire are still together; she's very pretty. My very first gal Chastity was also a DS145, though she is a plus model. I've always felt the 145 had an exceptionally beautiful shape; their legs are so long and shapely you really can't tell they are that petite. I'm glad you have put up some more shots of her so others can also see. Wishing you both continued happiness!
Thanks for the kind words and wishes, young guy! Yes, the 145 body is so perfectly proportioned and attractive that you can't help but be charmed by it. The 145 had some of DS's nicest heads, as well.
I hope your Chastity is still with you, too. These are great dolls to live with :)

Tiny50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tiny50 »

I’m seriously considering a loose joint doll for a future order. I laughed when you said breaking a sweat with tight joints. It really is like that with me. Especially the legs. Whoa. I have a 166cm sevo utopia series. And her leg joints give me a workout. My arms are jelly after a session with her. I’m into posing my doll, but I also like to have sexy time with them. I’m wondering how much I’d be able to pose her with loose joints. I’m hoping over time, the joints will “break in” and loosen up a bit. But man. What a workout !

Tiny50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tiny50 »

What skin tone is Claire ? I really like that.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Tiny50 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:36 am I’m seriously considering a loose joint doll for a future order. I laughed when you said breaking a sweat with tight joints. It really is like that with me. Especially the legs. Whoa. I have a 166cm sevo utopia series. And her leg joints give me a workout. My arms are jelly after a session with her. I’m into posing my doll, but I also like to have sexy time with them. I’m wondering how much I’d be able to pose her with loose joints. I’m hoping over time, the joints will “break in” and loosen up a bit. But man. What a workout !

Hey, Tiny.
Hahah, yeah tight-jointed girls can give you a workout for sure. Their most used joints will often loosen up over time, though. I have a tight-jointed doll from another brand, and her right hip joint has become fairly loose after 2 years of having her sleep on her side with her right leg draped over me. The repeated motion of bring her right leg up over me at night and pushing it back down when getting out of bed in the morning has loosened up the hip joint significantly, and the knee joint a fair bit, as well. But that makes it easier to cuddle with her, so I'm not complaining :)

EX's loose-jointed dolls are awesome, though, if you want to go that route. For other brands, "loose-jointed" may mean floppy, but EX loose-jointed dolls still have some resistance in their joints, which is very helpful. They can't hold elaborate poses, mostly because they can't hold their arms up or out in front of them. But they can sit up and even stand if they have something to lean against. So they're not the best for photography, but they're great for cuddling and playtime :thumbs_up:

And Claire has the Light Pink skin tone. I'm not sure if EX still uses their old skin tone system now that they've started doing realistic body painting. My newest EX doll was ordered in what they call "Natural", and that color is a shade or two darker than the old Light Pink that Claire has.

Tiny50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tiny50 »

Wow!!! Thanks for the reply ! It was very helpful. I think I’m going to order my next EX doll with loose joints. Good to know that they’re not “floppy”.

INFORMATIONS