sexysexdoll.com

Unboxing and Review SSD 6YE Asian Lady Ross

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Unboxing and Review SSD 6YE Asian Lady Ross

Post by ccrider32759 »

Sorry I couldn't actually get photos of her coming directly out of the box. Due to extreme logistical issues I did what I could. I will try to break this down on a 10 scale, 1 being terrible and 10 being awesome. I will also go over additional points of interest.

Let's start with some negatives. There aren't many so I will list some of these first.

Shipping - 3. Took 2 full months because of the current situation, nobody to blame for this.
Customer service - 1. non existent so far. No reply to message sent on website or to the email that was sent directly. Florida phone number just rang then hung up. Pretty much standard for this industry. You seem to be forced to overreact and make a stink if something is needed. And the forum was a bust too.

Now on to some badassery!

Packaging - 10. Stellar. Box was in fantastic shape and my gal was snug as a bug.
Skin - 10. Flawless. The seam for the detachable legs are only a minor distraction. Soft and smooth.
Head - 9. Beautiful. Flawless. OMG kissable. Quick connector is kind of cool. Only things off are the size gives off the impression that it is a tiny bit smaller than it should be. (Very minor) And the head is almost too easy to move. Could be considered a minor flaw if used for photography.
Arms - 9. A bit thin on TPE but understandable for weight control.
Legs - 9. See Arms. Lol.
Tits - 11. I thought I had gone overboard with the boob size but it turns out she is absolutely perfect if you like a healthy size chest. The look huge in the website photos, so I was very happy to find out they are a solid handful with a little extra.
Butt - 9. Really really nice. A tiny bit of a bubble butt. If you are in to bubble butts she's a 12!
Vag and anus - 10. Both are hot looking and tight as hell.
Hands and feet - 10. Really impressed with the quality of the wires used, much higher than my previous dolls. Gives a more realistic feel and appearance.
Accessories - 8. Standard stuff. Wigs are just "ok".

Important...Weight - 8. She is heavy. If you have issues with a heavy doll, then she is not for you. Think the website says 88 lbs. She is all of that! I rate it as an 8 because I can handle her now and will be using her to help rebuild my core strength. Hahaha. But this is also why I ordered detachable legs to help with the weight during transport. (Also for stealth due to moving her from vehicle to vehicle in a semi-public place) Moving her body (no head) is a chore without a doubt. I know I will get some strength back and over time it will be a breeze.

Now for my only real problem:

Detachable legs - 1. Can't figure out how to take the legs off. Not sure if they are quick connector or screw off. Looks like a connector but can't get them to release. Paid a lot extra for this functionality especially when transporting her like I did today. Could have been a real problem in a few ways but I got lucky and I managed it. But what's the sense of paying extra for a function and not be able to use it when I really needed it. This was very disappointing to me.

Notes: The TPE used is a really good formula or blend. Soft and nice to the touch. Absolutely NO ODOR. (I had a stinker before. I grew to love her dearly after multiple washes and the smell went away.) This doll has no smell and requires no powder supposedly. She is so damn cute and kissable it's ridiculous. Hugging her feels a little scary real. She's a full size woman in height so when you hug her standing from the front or back she feels like a real person. If you close your eyes during a hug, it will difficult to differentiate between doll or real girl. (Except for the temperature of course.)

Overall experience - 9. It would be a bit lower if the doll wasn't so much more than I expected. The positive points about the doll do counter balance the long wait, no timely response, and the serious problem figuring out the legs situation to some degree. She is amazing! Adding some pics below.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Unboxing and Review SSD 6YE Asian Lady Ross

Post by ccrider32759 »

Have to add the pics
Attachments
16415301144421656412044299443136.jpg
16415301144421656412044299443136.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2577 times
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

And another
Attachments
1641530420639936349421718200441.jpg
1641530420639936349421718200441.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 2575 times
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Full body. Superior breasts!
Attachments
16415305177854111758304844144553.jpg
16415305177854111758304844144553.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2569 times
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Sorry I have to load one pic per reply and retake the photos because the ones I took originally won't load for some reason.
Attachments
16415307759175896693001477591892.jpg
16415307759175896693001477591892.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 2569 times
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

And Dat Ass!
Attachments
16415310993773622107334881131561.jpg
16415310993773622107334881131561.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 2563 times
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Second head for her
Attachments
20220107_103039.jpg
20220107_103039.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 2475 times
16415697235744470834037588970056.jpg
16415697235744470834037588970056.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2475 times
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Final summary: after all the moving, washing, dressing, posing, and stuff we finally got to our "honeymoon". Absolutely freaking amazing! Love hole placement is better than my previous dolls, appearance and texturing is very good, joint movement is almost perfection, and although she's heavy I have learned some tricks with using the weight in a good way for play time. I am a tiny tiny bit sore today (hahaha) but that is going to get a lot better over time. Due to my lifestyle and work constraints I have been unable to enjoy a doll for a couple of years, so getting my hands on this high quality doll is an absolute joy. I do have to recommend the 6YE brand based on this limited experience. The doll feels great, it seems to be very well built with smooth but firm joints, and the TPE is awesome. I find the faces beautiful and the head connector simple and easy. Two shakes and I am enjoying a second gal on the badass body. I left her feet wrapped up for the moment until I get her some footwear and I have been standing her up a lot. The feet and legs support her very well. And standing I have been compelled to give her tons of hugs, I know it sounds silly. There's just something about her and her height that draws me in. She feels so realistic even with skinny arms and legs. She was my play time partner and my bed buddy last night, I have to get used to sleeping next to another body again after so long of being alone. But waking up to this beautiful lady in my arms was a real treat.

Any new people considering a doll, I suggest looking at 6YE to see if they have a doll that catches your eye. SexySexDoll is a trustworthy site to order from and the shipping time will get better as the situation improves. Rest assured that you will get your order. My order was fulfilled accurately with everything as promised. Just be patient with the delays that are uncontrollable right now and you will be happy when yours is delivered. They are definitely worth the wait.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Update on my doll.

Sadly, only 9 days into having my beautiful ladies and there's a major problem. The left hip joint has seized and won't move at all. So moving the left leg for positioning for any function, standing sitting, playtime is no longer possible. Unknown if this is just "bad luck" and a bad joint, or if this is a common issue and a design flaw for 6YE. I have no idea either way. And no, I haven't allowed any damage to her like falling or being rough with her. Not my first doll, I know to be gentle and smooth with movement and posing. Very disappointing considering the cost of the 6YE versus my last doll, I spent more than double for the "better quality" yet my cheaper doll lasted years without any frame or joint issues at all. Too bad.

Based on this experience my idea of eventually upgrading to an even nicer doll, a full silicone doll, and spending an even larger amount on a doll is completely reversed. I think your best bet is to buy the cheapest doll you can live with, use it until it breaks or tears up, chuck it in a dumpster and buy a new one. Rinse and repeat as necessary. It doesn't make financial sense to spend a lot of money on something that won't last all that long.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Oh and FYI, even though I should be massively pissed off, I'm not. I would say I am more than annoyed but less than freaking pissed. It's more in the disappointment arena. I know how this industry works and I know I can't go through all "jumping through hoops" bs to get to an unsatisfactory "resolution" because of my life on the road. That's one of the factors that made me decide to spend more for something better than what I had before. I knew it was a gamble on my part based on my circumstances. So I guess it just hurts when something like this punches you in the face. So now I just get to live with the pain basically. After this doll breaks down and ends up in a dumpster somewhere I don't know if I will ever buy another. If I do, it will be a cheap one that I will consider "disposable" or an alternative like a TeddyBabe or something.
My gals:

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

ccrider32759 wrote:Update on my doll.

Sadly, only 9 days into having my beautiful ladies and there's a major problem. The left hip joint has seized and won't move at all. ...
Isn't it ball joint 6YE always uses?
If so, then it can only be stuck if the ball is halfway outwards from the joint/socket. A forced turn will than mean that either it slips out of the joint (and it will be broken, loose and floppy) or it goes into place again and is fixed. It will probably depend on which way the force turn is made because the axis needs to align with the split gap in the joint.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Based on this experience my idea of eventually upgrading to an even nicer doll, a full silicone doll, and spending an even larger amount on a doll is completely reversed. I think your best bet is to buy the cheapest doll you can live with, use it until it breaks or tears up, chuck it in a dumpster and buy a new one. Rinse and repeat as necessary. It doesn't make financial sense to spend a lot of money on something that won't last all that long.
This has been my opinion since I started this hobby, if a cheap doll fails, the loss will not be as severe as if a much more expensive doll fails, this also gives more reason to get a torso doll, less stuff to break, so places like EBay, are my favorite haunts for doll shopping.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Dollfriend I might have to consider that in the future. I do like the realism of playtime with a full body, but the benefits of a torso may put it in the running for a future purchase.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Brunch wrote:

Sadly, only 9 days into having my beautiful ladies and there's a major problem. The left hip joint has seized and won't move at all. ...
If so, then it can only be stuck if the ball is halfway outwards from the joint/socket. A forced turn will than mean that either it slips out of the joint (and it will be broken, loose and floppy) or it goes into place again and is fixed. It will probably depend on which way the force turn is made because the axis needs to align with the split gap in the joint.
It's unknown to me why the joint has seized. Maybe when moving the joint an internal piece of TPE got pinched, or maybe you are right. Which would actually be even worse in my opinion because I have done nothing to stress the joint more than normal usage. She has been laying flat, standing, and sitting minimally for just over a week. I spread her legs missionary style, spread her legs in a sitting position, and lifted her legs in a 90 degree up while on her back. That's it. No extreme range of motion or turning her into some sort of freaky pretzel. Nope. Just simple, normal range of motion, without any extra force added. I am unable to move the joint at all. The rest of the body moves when I try to make it move, and I don't want to force it. Eventually I will have to push it hard and it will either pop back in or break. But even broken and loose would be preferable to frozen in place. It just breaks my heart to have this problem at all. Especially with a brand new doll from a "quality trusted brand". I shouldn't have to be dealing with this. But here I am...
My gals:

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

ccrider32759 wrote:
Brunch wrote:

It's unknown to me why the joint has seized. Maybe when moving the joint an internal piece of TPE got pinched, or maybe you are right. Which would actually be even worse in my opinion because I have done nothing to stress the joint more than normal usage. She has been laying flat, standing, and sitting minimally for just over a week. I spread her legs missionary style, spread her legs in a sitting position, and lifted her legs in a 90 degree up while on her back. That's it. No extreme range of motion or turning her into some sort of freaky pretzel. Nope. Just simple, normal range of motion, without any extra force added. I am unable to move the joint at all. The rest of the body moves when I try to make it move, and I don't want to force it. Eventually I will have to push it hard and it will either pop back in or break. But even broken and loose would be preferable to frozen in place. It just breaks my heart to have this problem at all. Especially with a brand new doll from a "quality trusted brand". I shouldn't have to be dealing with this. But here I am...
Yeah I completely agree. It's not okay at all. Maybe 6YE or the vendor can offer you a good solution? Have you thought about that?

If it was my doll, I would cut a very thin opening (with a scissor) into the joint to see with my own eyes what could cause the problem. The TPE can easily be stretch enough to see around the joint. It might give an insight to a relative easy fix. Those ball joints are pretty simple. Then close the cut with glue afterwards. Problem solved.

INFORMATIONS