realsexdoll.com

Please stop showing inflatable sexdolls as a joke !

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
spacebear7778

Please stop showing inflatable sexdolls as a joke !

Post by spacebear7778 »

If i see something about this forum i really don't like , i have to talk about it, i'm just tired to see inflatable sexdoll display always as a joke in this "vynil inflatable love dolls" section , as i show it on the picture , we have clearly 2 category of inflatable sexdolls,
the funny ugly one who is always display by some members on this subforum , without any effort to try to make the doll a little realistic and good looking , i just mean that if i have to purchase an inflatable today , this sub forum will make me run away from inflatable sexdoll , i think it's a huge concern and deal since a lot of vendors try to make the inflatable sexdolls realistic and good looking and
some are so good at it , the doll can look better than a silicon one , and this is a huge sell for sure , for me i never post my inflatable sexdoll in this subforum to make them look funny and unrealistic and dumb tomake joke and stuff because i really believe inflatable can
compete with silicon dolls if they are display correctly and i really think inflatable are number one in the business when you take them seriously , because of all that i cannot post anymore realistic good looking inflatable on this sub forum because i think people will see them as a part of the joke forum about dolls , i just think again that will should have 2 sections in the inflatable pvc with the funny doll and the realistic doll, chinese vendors and many other are really trying to make inflatable sexdolls look good and show them as a real thing that you don't need to make fun of , so i think it will be time to stop having an inflatable sub forum with only bad unrealistic picture s of the inflatable , that make most people don't want to by them unfortunately, i just cannot put my AI sexdoll who is still a inflatable doll at the base with now silicon , because everybody will take her as a joke , this is why i think it will be nice to create a realistic inflatable part and challenge some members to post serious good looking pictures of inflatable dolls !

hope you understand my point , keep doing what you love again but it should be put in a different category !

Kellifornia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Please stop showing inflatable sexdolls as a joke !

Post by Kellifornia »

“He doesn’t mean me, does he?”
8D8F4F32-A6F9-42AC-B3D0-5029AB899BB3.jpeg
8D8F4F32-A6F9-42AC-B3D0-5029AB899BB3.jpeg (444.26 KiB) Viewed 1791 times
“No sweetheart, you are a very long way from being a joke.”

“You are sweet and beautiful.” “And mine.”

”I’m glad. I love being yours.”

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

Kellifornia wrote:“He doesn’t mean me, does he?”
8D8F4F32-A6F9-42AC-B3D0-5029AB899BB3.jpeg
“No sweetheart, you are a very long way from being a joke.”

“You are sweet and beautiful.” “And mine.”

”I’m glad. I love being yours.”
How about for one time in your doll life your try to make a real good realistic picture of her , since she the girl who give you good sex ?try to thank her and this can make someone want to purcharse her for a sexyness and not because she making a joke face ? huh ?
you are a newbie here and you already do some stuff joke face pics , so i guess i'm really wright...
Everybody new who come to this topic expect funny dumb pictures and it's sad i think also a lot of people ( most) are turn off by all that goofyness , inflatable can be really nice and don't make people look always bad like looser , i'm proud to purchase inflatable and i will not let myself go down in that funny
looser birthday buy category !

how about you try to make some real pose like that ?

seriously how i can post that pics when other put inflatable as a joke ? really need to seperate realistic from joke inflatable

Quater

Post by Quater »

Hi spacebear, what doll is this - it looks stunningly realistic:
Attachments
Realistic inflata.JPG
Realistic inflata.JPG (56.16 KiB) Viewed 1742 times

Kellifornia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kellifornia »

“No, he isn’t sweetheart, he just doesn’t understand our relationship.”

“I know he has made you sad and I’m sure he didn’t mean to.”

“What are you doing with those scissors? Be careful, please.”
B0833A2A-BFFF-4C41-BC49-E0D2108AE448.jpeg
B0833A2A-BFFF-4C41-BC49-E0D2108AE448.jpeg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1705 times
“No, no, please don’t do it.”

“Oh Kelli, what have you done?”

Oh, no, no, Please no.

“You’ve let LoveandVibes down, you’ve let the forum down, you’ve let spacebear down, you’ve let me down…..

…..and most of all, you’ve let yourself down.”

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Please stop showing inflatable sexdolls as a joke

Sorry but no. I don't recognize your authority to do determine what humor is appropriate or not on the forums. It's not personal. It's that there are mods for that. If rules are broken that's fine and well. But if you don't like someones joke, report it or keep scrolling.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Nice poster, just needed a little fixing of the subtitles....
Attachments
Kimmi Likes Her Retro Sisters, 001.jpg
Kimmi Likes Her Retro Sisters, 001.jpg (270.4 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Lol

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

Quater wrote:Hi spacebear, what doll is this - it looks stunningly realistic:
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/224322451240?ha ... Sw86BcDcKd
When you can have this model for 50$ , i mean how can you make a single man more happy ? This is why i think more we will show
good looking inflatable like this model... more this will attract people to buy them and maybe more person on this subforum.

For fact she is the first model pop up on ebay and the most followed and buy !
when this forum will start make those new inflatable dolls appear in a separate section , so people who come looking for "realistic inflatable" will be more attacted to comeback here and buy them ???

Kimmi Lovecok wrote:Nice poster, just needed a little fixing of the subtitles....
I respect vintage german inflatable dolls but as you write in the picture we have the "new generation of inflatable dolls" and they are badly represented on this subforum , i mean i have to take ebay pictures to show how good they can look...

I mean people who sells them don't really want to make them look bad and for joke as they are display most of the time, you can make great pictures of them sometimes better than silicon one .

MANABU wrote:Please stop showing inflatable sexdolls as a joke

Sorry but no. I don't recognize your authority to do determine what humor is appropriate or not on the forums. It's not personal. It's that there are mods for that. If rules are broken that's fine and well. But if you don't like someones joke, report it or keep scrolling.
i really don't try to tell people what to do here, but more classify all type of inflatable , to get away from the "joke inflatable stigma..."

Kellifornia wrote:“No, he isn’t sweetheart, he just doesn’t understand our relationship.”

“I know he has made you sad and I’m sure he didn’t mean to.”

“What are you doing with those scissors? Be careful, please.”
B0833A2A-BFFF-4C41-BC49-E0D2108AE448.jpeg
“No, no, please don’t do it.”

“Oh Kelli, what have you done?”

Oh, no, no, Please no.

“You’ve let LoveandVibes down, you’ve let the forum down, you’ve let spacebear down, you’ve let me down…..

…..and most of all, you’ve let yourself down.”
no offense but you can easily fix the eyes of your inflatable doll without deflate her , just detach them and re-glu them :thumbs_up:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

These dolls are where it all began, then the demand for realism took customers on a decade of development of Silicone and TPE, wire finger pokes and some unpleasant experiences for more than a few, to where there is some serious R&D in an effort to improve the user experience

Inflatables also have improved to the point now of being stunning and still lightweight :thumbs_up:

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Well your not going to like the next doll I feature then, LOL.. No seriously I post info and pics of both types of dolls because there is an interest in either or both types of them here.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Wow, inflatables have a come a long way. I had no idea. Thanks for showing us the new generation. Now I'm curious.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Kellifornia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kellifornia »

She ruled in beauty o'er this heart of mine,
A noble lady in a humble home,
And now her time for heavenly bliss has come,
'Tis I am mortal proved, and she divine.
The soul that all its blessings must resign,
And love whose light no more on earth finds room,
Might rend the rocks with pity for their doom,
Yet none their sorrows can in words enshrine;
They weep within my heart; and ears are deaf
Save mine alone, and I am crushed with care,
And naught remains to me save mournful breath.
Assuredly but dust and shade we are,
Assuredly desire is blind and brief,
Assuredly its hope but ends in death.

Quater

Post by Quater »

spacebear7778 wrote:
Quater wrote:Hi spacebear, what doll is this - it looks stunningly realistic:
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/224322451240?ha ... Sw86BcDcKd
When you can have this model for 50$ , i mean how can you make a single man more happy ? This is why i think more we will show
good looking inflatable like this model... more this will attract people to buy them and maybe more person on this subforum.

For fact she is the first model pop up on ebay and the most followed and buy !
Thanks - did you buy this doll from ebay?

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

seagull wrote:These dolls are where it all began, then the demand for realism took customers on a decade of development of Silicone and TPE, wire finger pokes and some unpleasant experiences for more than a few, to where there is some serious R&D in an effort to improve the user experience

Inflatables also have improved to the point now of being stunning and still lightweight :thumbs_up:
Well i just really need to make that poll to know if we can have this "new generation of inflatable" dissociate on this sub forum from
" the historical funny inflatable" , because to be honest i want but cannot post in that sub forum since it's associate with funny stuff all the time ... it will be good to have a section only with realistic inflatable and nice picture who try to be also realistic and really beautiful
it will be good for the sellers and also the forum i really think ...

This is a love and vibes doll with just a new wig ... Taking in a realistic context

INFORMATIONS