yldoll.com

YL new face idea

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

YL new face idea

Post by setevoltas »

Came across this CGI babe on DeviantArt. Can think of a few YLs she would look great on...
jerica_and_tikka__autumn_glam__09d_of_10_by_db_spencer_dbpjwqm-pre.jpg
jerica_and_tikka__autumn_glam__09d_of_10_by_db_spencer_dbpjwqm-pre.jpg (80.41 KiB) Viewed 592 times
jerica__late_in_the_day__23__of____by_db_spencer_dcrlikh-fullview.jpg
jerica__late_in_the_day__23__of____by_db_spencer_dcrlikh-fullview.jpg (92.97 KiB) Viewed 592 times
dcs4ti3-a7216f53-5210-4823-841e-bf26eb9c8a2b.jpg
dcs4ti3-a7216f53-5210-4823-841e-bf26eb9c8a2b.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 592 times
:multi: :multi:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL new face idea

Post by takikawa »

DeviantArt is a great place to shop for doll face ideas, sexy clothing, cosplay ideas, and body types. I have already seen more than one face on new dolls that look like they were picked up there.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Yeah, some really good stuff for sure.

Specifically, I'm thinking about that YL 153 in dark tan with this face... :twisted:
Sete's Gatas

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

Yeah, the YL 153 will be my own personal phat azz latina.

I have a question regarding your IT 164 plus. How can we tell which doll is which on your main thread? Do you have specific threads for each? I wanted to check out that doll on your thread more but I kind of got tired of clicking previous...lol.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Yeah man I'm sorry, just got tired of all the mini threads. Bunch of the 164 here viewtopic.php?p=2022771#p2022771.

You can also run a search of the thread for "Lorena". :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

Thank you she is beautiful! I love her long dark hair. And of course excellent photos. Would you mind sharing the camera equipment information with us? I would love to share more of my dolls as well.

INFORMATIONS