www.sexdollcanada.com/

Best Vendor Ever!!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Best Vendor Ever!!

Post by StormiLover »

Here we are again.
This is the second time I made a purchase from Rick and his team at SDC.
My first experience with Rick was awesome.
Here is the link to that post. viewtopic.php?f=423&t=111416

My new experience with Rick and his team may seem special. May seem like a promotion or something. Let me reassure you that it is not. I live in northern Alberta (over 3500 km’s from Toronto) and have only seen and talked to Rick when I was buying a doll. Rick and his team go above and beyond for everyone of there customers.

I have two threads on TDF. One is Stormi’s Big Adventures. viewtopic.php?f=215&t=118274
And the other The Mis-Adventures of Stormi and SL. viewtopic.php?f=215&t=114204
I tell you this because you need to understand what it is I do in my threads. I try to show that Sex Dolls are more than just playthings for the bedroom. I want to encourage people to get there dolls out of the closet and play with them. Unfortunately I played with my first doll a little to hard and she had to be replaced. For all the things we did, I think she did very well. 2 and half yrs of the best time of my life.

When I decided to replace her, the first and only place I called was Rick at SDC. I had a whole list of special requests, including a photo shoot in his warehouse. (Page 104 in my Mis-Adventures thread) Rick said no problem, we can do this. And he did.

Now it’s time to talk about Rick and his team. These guys are all doll owners or doll enthusiast of some sort. They get what it is to have and own or want to own a Doll. The SDC warehouse is full of dolls and products for dolls. And a lot of other things that people would want or need. I think it’s time to show you, instead of just tell you.

They have a lot of in stock dolls.

Some are outta there box’s for a closeup inspection.

They have information about all sorts of dolls.

You can even get a up close look at the inner workings of a doll.

They have a very big assortment of doll accessories.

They also have a nice selection of torsos and toys.

Here Rick hamming it up with Stormi in his office.

Here Rick and his team posed with Stormi.

As you can see Sex Doll Canada is ready and willing to do whatever it takes to help you get your hands on the doll of your dreams. They have all the products and they know how to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.

In conclusion I would like to thank Rick and the SDC team For helping me get exactly what I wanted. Stormi came to me when they said she would and she was what I ordered, right down to the toe nail color.

In case you didn’t get my message, I highly recommend Sex Doll Canada to anyone who wants a doll. Weather you live in Canada or some other country, SDC is ready to help you make your doll dreams come true.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Best Vendor Ever!!

Post by KarmaMusic »

Awesome Review SL. Nice to have a Canadian Vendor that cares and provides great support!
I Know who to contact when i need a new doll! (more standing dolls!)
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by browndoll »

Ive got 2 dolls from the so far. Very good experience, and very friendly staff. Looking forward to get more.

Shaeffer

Post by Shaeffer »

Awesome to hear!
I live just "next door" in SK. So only about 3000KM to Toronto for me! :rofl:
Do they have a warehouse in AB, or did you travel to Toronto?

browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by browndoll »

Shaeffer wrote:Awesome to hear!
Warehouse in Toronto. Im from there so not too far for me. If you ever want to visit, call or email them and they will set up a time with you. All the best.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Shaeffer wrote:Awesome to hear!
I flew to TO to see Rick.
I think well worth the trip.
However I understand that not everyone can just take a trip like that.
They are very helpful on the phone, however nothing beats a in person visit.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Hi SL,
I'm sure Rick and the crew are also lucky to have such a dedicated Patron.
Great review and plug for SDC.
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

INFORMATIONS