www.6yedollglobal.com/

165 N cup updated LHP...isn’t updated at All

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: 165 N cup updated LHP...isn’t updated at All

Post by Kite »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
We ordered the correct doll
I have written TDF management and TDF
This is ludicrous
I will pay shipping for a new doll if they can do it right which is up for question right now IMHO

This is why i recommend bcd!!!! Ive seen him go up to bat many times. Hes helped me out post purchase aswell.

Kudos man.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

TDF leadership and the doll owner have been sent proof of the email I received form 6ye when I sent them pictures and asked if the 165 is now updated with pictures.
And below was included

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

For me surprisingly 6YE is selling two different versions of the 165 N and it seems to be a lottery to get the
right one.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:For me surprisingly 6YE is selling two different versions of the 165 N and it seems to be a lottery to get the
right one.
I believe some manufactures still have the old mold... and are more concerned about the sale than informing the buyer that they still have the old mold.

Not cool, just say you don't have it....and then work on replacing it, so you won't miss anymore future sales.

Because bad PR is way worse than just missing one potential sale. (Now everyone is afraid to buy this particular model)
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

if anyone was on the fence between 165n and 161j i think this thread says it all. 161j is practically the same doll, but with a slightly bigger butt, which i personally find it even more appealing. 165n is gonna rely mostly on unwitting customers at least for the time being and it hurts me saying it. 6ey has made an amazing progress and provides dolls with peerless skeleton not to be found among competition, they deserve even more success than they already have, but this was a big blunder. We should all be greatful to @mcidcbcmd. Let's hope it gets solved for the better. Maybe high time to focus on the outstanding 161j only and make a new doll entirely.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

adymoro wrote:if anyone was on the fence between 165n and 161j i think this thread says it all. 161j is practically the same doll, but with a slightly bigger butt, which i personally find it even more appealing. 165n is gonna rely mostly on unwitting customers at least for the time being and it hurts me saying it. 6ey has made an amazing progress and provides dolls with peerless skeleton not to be found among competition, they deserve even more success than they already have, but this was a big blunder. We should all be greatful to @mcidcbcmd. Let's hope it gets solved for the better. Maybe high time to focus on the outstanding 161j only and make a new doll entirely.
I agree completely man, the 161J has to be the choice right now. Still hoping we get some good news though soon for mcidcbcmd. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

and the other picture they said was exact is attached
Attachments
picture.png
picture.png (153.72 KiB) Viewed 1552 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In fact, if you look at the factory photo ( I drew a black line on it) and his doll, do they look the same to you?
What exactly is going on here 6ye???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

For everyone who has been keeping up, yes both Jeff and I asked for updated LHP pics and where emailed them BEFORE purchasing. Jeff has done great work with getting this made right, he really is the best. We haven’t heard back from 6ye yet, which is kind of frustrating but I know the company they are and I await a response to make this right. Thanks to all who agrees and has our backs on this one...hope to hear something real soon. The wait continues for the bbw updates LHP

Tallbusty-several

Post by Tallbusty-several »

what a mess, exhausting just to read it all..in hope of trying to help and understand all the details.

mcidcbcmd. is your doll meant to be used with an insert.
sorry if its a stupid question, but im not sure if the parts looks so similar with/without insert.

noticed in one pic doggy, something was sticking out

Tallbusty-several

well lets se now. easy to get lost in all this chaos but i'll try to point out what i Do know.

well first there the case of the older thread "viewtopic.php?f=383&t=141015"
where i postet that the very nice booty with perfect LHP was in fact the 161j (factory picture from 6ye)
other users was of the same persuasion.

the nice pics is in fact the 161j, if you look carefull you can also distingguiah from the labia. ill elaborate if wanted bud execs my english...anyways the tan model standing is the 165 yes. and the new design lige astroboy or whatever has bought. congrats..take care of that assamese bbw.

the timeline is to much for me to handle but this was before your purchase so i can certainly understand your fokus on that matter while ordering.etc.to be aware.
but excuse me but here is where its gets a little hmmm for me..(and im not gunning for vender or others, looks like jeff is it, is a solid guy and you can only do so much, in the end its up to the manufactorer right...)...why when you very unsatisfied and suspicious of the poor factory pic at your doll you just shrug your shoulders (lol)
you new from the thread mentioned that the hole issue was kind of unresolved..blurry whatever.

i guess im pointing fingers though i promised my self i wouldn't. but seems the order (pics) should not bee approved before an close up better pic was sendt from 6ye...

im sorry for your pour purchase , i am like you a simple doll owner that dreamt of having a real like bbw to fu.., have fun with an be blown away be how lovely i would be to be able to have her meet me every command whenever. hope you will be..do know the word but a mother doll.

do know how imported the following is..it will not change the lhp of the doll only understand the god damn confusion...post following

Tallbusty-several

parts (lots) of this is guessing and assumptions but seems i know a lot compared to experienced doll owners on the specific dolls. when i rescerced myself i was blown that no one knew much, had asked vendors about the dolls and sp on. to me the were the boom and all the other puny dolls, i couldn't care less (just my taste) and so many argues for bbw's

the 161j is not he "same" doll like som say. the juggs are just as big but its a lower wider doll. the 165 is actually quite ...athletic is to mush to say ha ha but small waist tight ass and...perfect. 161 has a short neck tight shoulders and broad waist. i don't mind it isn't skinny (the 165 is almost to narrow in this area looking at the back) but the 161 tapers down far in a not so compelling way.

well the 165 is updated no doubt. and it is almost ass perfect as 161 its just a bit more sloppy thrown around down threre but perfect positions. the 161 is just beautifull and a bit more tight and younger looking.

why the old model is shipped , can't answer there could be a million stupid reasons. do the have more factories..more storages places... broken moldes (the new)

but two things, the doll looks fuc....awfull down there with is why a asked about insert. ill bed astronomy has a build in...

maybe there is four moulds, pew just the thought breaks a sweet. your doll looks like a knock-off. the but from behind looks nothing like it should . not as tight as astros and saggy like sloppy hanging tpe. but then it accurred to me. when they make and insert model they use the old model, and maybe one of two old models. other have the old model but it does not look as pour as this one.

the updated might only be for built in.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

"Yes, this is how the existing 165N looks like, exactly the same like the pics above."

Above is what he told me so he either lied or a mistake was made..
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

The big issue is her LHP is terrible. It’s not even norm for a 6ye doll or at least what they advertise. You can see from these pics that doggy is impossible as her vagina points downward.

A few other issues have popped up already. Not a huge deal but the doll had three dents in the tpe. One dent on the back behind the head, one on her right hand, and a cut on her left palm. But what’s getting worse is her left ankle. I’ve moved her around for a few days and the left ankle is very loose. It’s so loose sometimes she falls over. It’s frustrating to even move her at her weight. I expected this to happen over time but not in a week. My vendor Jeff is doing what he can to make this right, I guess we’ll see.
Attachments
17114235-0C0A-4CCF-B621-5F3E949C3F98.jpeg
17114235-0C0A-4CCF-B621-5F3E949C3F98.jpeg (754.13 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
5E5CC11F-A6CD-4E60-B482-C2707DF4C5B5.jpeg
5E5CC11F-A6CD-4E60-B482-C2707DF4C5B5.jpeg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1308 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi,
Please email video of ankle to me and 6ye, ok?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS