www.siliconelovers.com

Patiently waiting for my Cutie (WM 164J Cutie on SL)

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
BigChungus

Patiently waiting for my Cutie (WM 164J Cutie on SL)

Post by BigChungus »

Have been thinking about buying a doll for a while, but one thing I knew is that if I was going to order one, it would be through these guys. The website is so clean and nice, their selection is so big, I just spent hours looking through all of the options. Finally, I had it narrowed down to two options, came down to two WM dolls, and invited my friends on discord to watch me customize and order the doll (lmao). I was unsure of some options, so we held a vote amongst ourselves for those options. It was a pretty funny time all around.

Ordered her on October 18th, order confirmed by workshop on Oct 20th, haven't gotten pics back from WM, but I'm sure it's almost ready. I got the glue/cleaning kit for the doll already, and was told by Nick to wait 2-4 weeks manufacturing, so I'm hoping that I'll get pics of the doll from WM this week. I opted for all the free upgrades, and also the articulated hands and the realistic body paint, so I can see it taking the whole 4 weeks for manufacture.

Fingers crossed!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Patiently waiting for my Cutie (WM 164J Cutie on SL)

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF BigChungus! :multi: And congratulations on your new companion! :angel:

You made a great choice! :thumbs_up: Lots of fun ahead! :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard!
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

BigChungus

Post by BigChungus »

So she came in today (really she arrived by Christmas eve but my relatives were home for the holidays so today was the unboxing)... first impressions:

Holy crap she is HEAVY lol. I didn't really think 100 lb would be that heavy, I mean I can lift that much in a dumbell with one hand ez pz, but I kinda forget sometimes and put way too little force in moving her. Gonna have to start working out a little more. Had I given this more thought, probably would've opted for a lighter girl.

Enhanced head was deffo a plus but the tongue got in the way a little bit.

The hands were mostly fine except the right hand is creaky and at first had a broken piece of plastic floating in the pinky joint, it looked like it would break through the material, but I managed to push it down into the palm area and now it's alright.

Gel breasts seemed to be not fully filled in on the right breast (man, what is with the right side of this doll??)

Haven't tried anything except oral yet (kinda want a breather after moving the box from the garage), so I'll save those reviews for later.

YoungThuglover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by YoungThuglover »

Hello, been lurking for a little bit and just ordered the same doll and head.

Could you please post pics? I’m about a month away from it arriving and the wait is killing me lol

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Congrats! Welcome to TDF!
More 164J members! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
The moving around gets so much easier as you get used to how to position her. Hope you enjoy!
:glou:

INFORMATIONS