www.wmdolls.com

Jo (Jolene) WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
subcyclist

Re: Jo (Jolene) WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model

Post by subcyclist »

That is a beautiful dress on her; nice style. The black matches her hair almost perfectly, and is what makes this look wonderful on her. Excellent choice!
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

subcyclist wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:20 pm That is a beautiful dress on her; nice style. The black matches her hair almost perfectly, and is what makes this look wonderful on her. Excellent choice!
jantra wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:13 pm Jo is doing the best job ever!!................warmed our hearts right up with that radiantly beautiful smile and gorgeous dress............🌹
Thank you so much gentlemen. Of my ladies here Jo is actually the harder of the two to shop for, it is so nice when I find something that really fits her and brings out her shining personality. I am glad you think so as well.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Astro-Nut + Son is a big hit around here AP-

In case anyone missed it; our Atomic Punk released a children's book not too long ago. It's pretty cool, with some great illustrations. One of the drawbacks of self-publishing a book these days is that there is absolutely no help in the advertising of it from Amazon until it receives a certain number of reviews. So word of mouth is everything, I think it's worth sharing with new parents we may know.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BYRJ357L?ps ... ct_details

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Jolene came back out of the box yesterday and we shot this photo last night for the Dolls and Art thread.
IMG_6950 copy.jpg
IMG_6950 copy.jpg (169.2 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
If you look close you can see a compression line across her boob, this was caused by a sports bra while she was in storage. When leaving town I store the doll in the original box, but because it’s in an upright position I began to worry about the boobs sagging over time. In my attempt to help prevent this or at least postpone it a bit this time I stored the doll wearing a nice, seamless sports bra. I didn’t think it was that tight when I closed the lid, but whether the doll shifted, the bra shifted, what the hell ever shifted- the bra left compression lines across both boobs.
Originally I was to be gone two weeks, one thing led to another and the doll was actually in the box for probably close to five. I had forgotten all about the sports bra in that time.
IMG_6966.JPG
IMG_6966.JPG (428.61 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
(Please pay no attention to the dirt, I'm getting to it :D )
It’s been 48 hours since I removed the bra. Common sense does tell me the lines will eventually disappear and the boobs go back to normal, hopefully sooner than later. But I do feel pretty stupid about it, most all of the ‘forever marks’ on my dolls have resulted from being careless or just not realizing what I was doing, it’s all a learning experience. I post this as a reminder to the experienced, and maybe a lesson to the newbies. We’re all in this together-

Stacy
Five Card Draw

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Holy moly!

I should check this thread more often!
That shower picture. Muah! *chef's kiss*

'n those legs...phoar!
phoar 01.gif
phoar 01.gif (213.88 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

P3T3flytese wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:52 am Holy moly!

I should check this thread more often!
That shower picture. Muah! *chef's kiss*

'n those legs...phoar!
Ha!, thanks man. Yes she still catches my eye quite often just standing there and I'm like; Dam girl! :D

Stacy
Five Card Draw

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Pretty sure those compression lines will come out with the proper massage technique...................... 8)
Loved your photo for the Dolls and Art thread.....................Jo is Super pretty!...................and the art looks good too!.........

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

jantra wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:18 pm Pretty sure those compression lines will come out with the proper massage technique...................... 8)
Loved your photo for the Dolls and Art thread.....................Jo is Super pretty!...................and the art looks good too!.........
Haha! I will give that a try :D
Thank you Sir Jantra.

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Great art themed picture.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

The Dolls and Art photo is super classy with the nudity and black cover up.
Great back area setting with artwork that is very nice!
Like others have said, some oil, time, and massage will work out compression area.
Jolene is beautiful and tough, she will be fine!... :)

IMG_6950 copy.jpg
IMG_6950 copy.jpg (169.2 KiB) Viewed 1153 times

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

So I have just unboxed the doll again after about five weeks.
-For those unfamiliar, I work out of town and store the doll back in its original box while gone.

I have saved and always use that large plastic bag that the doll came in. If for nothing else to help keep it clean.
This time I basically had to peel the bag from the doll, it was really a bit unnerving. The doll feels very tacky and upon closer inspection I see that there are creases left from the bag imbedded in the TPE.
IMG_8217.JPG
IMG_8217.JPG (517.7 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
I don’t really think it’s damaged and believe these creases will eventually disappear, but it sure ruins plans for shooting any photos this evening. Kind of like last time it got stored and the crease left by the sports bra, it will eventually go away.
IMG_8219.JPG
IMG_8219.JPG (390 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
The only thing different that I can think would cause this to happen now and not at any time before is the excessive heat we’ve had. I didn’t leave the AC on while away so for about three weeks my house could have reached mid 90’s or even close to 100F during the day. The box was stored upright this time, I have to think the creasing would be worse had it been laying down.

I thought about washing the doll but think I will just wait. It is hanging on the tower, a constant 80 degrees in here now with a couple fans moving that dry AZ air around. I’ll wait overnight and see what it looks like tomorrow.
I’m not overly concerned really but wanted to post this as an FYI for others. I know just yesterday our new member Wharick was asking about any hazards associated with storing his new doll in the box.
It’s all about the more you know people… :D

Stacy
Five Card Draw

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

We got our fingers crossed for a quick recovery................🤞

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

(Inspired by the photo challenge back a month or so. I took the photo and then, well, life has been crazy.)

When Jolene started body building and training in the fitness industry she also took up some classes in Tae Kwon Do. This may or may not have had anything to do with the original instructor being quite handsome, she ain’t saying. But over time she's dabbled in other martial arts and mastering a few of its accessories, much of it privately at her fitness center.
Any good warrior knows your best weapon is the one you never have to talk about.

Stacy
Five Card Draw

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Not sure how one could ever stop talking about Jo's best weapon.....................her eyes................ :angel:

INFORMATIONS