www.dolls.co

Shipping Delays?

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
ResidentCoomer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Shipping Delays?

Post by ResidentCoomer »

Hello everyone,

I ordered a WM doll a few weeks ago from this vendor since they're having a pretty decent sale right now, when I placed the order it said ship times were 4-7 days after the 8-10 days it takes for the doll to be produced. It's been almost 3 weeks and I never received any tracking information so I'm assuming my item hasn't shipped yet. Anyone else experiencing delays with their dolls being shipped?

TMIA

Re: Shipping Delays?

Post by TMIA »

Sounds like there might have been a miscommunication. The only way your doll would be sent out after only 8-10 days would be if it was a "ready to ship" doll from their warehouse. And it doesn't look like they have any WM models in that section. If it is being manufactured at the factory in China, it wouldn't be ready to ship for at least 3-4 weeks, and shipping times from China would be almost as long. Most WM owners get their dolls within 6-8 weeks of ordering.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

My doll was delayed 24hours due to a sorting error at UPS. Here's a review of my doll which includes a timetable of the manufacturing and shipping:
viewtopic.php?f=569&t=147165
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

ResidentCoomer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ResidentCoomer »

TMIA wrote:Sounds like there might have been a miscommunication. The only way your doll would be sent out after only 8-10 days would be if it was a "ready to ship" doll from their warehouse. And it doesn't look like they have any WM models in that section. If it is being manufactured at the factory in China, it wouldn't be ready to ship for at least 3-4 weeks, and shipping times from China would be almost as long. Most WM owners get their dolls within 6-8 weeks of ordering.
Oh okay, yeah their site said 8-10 business days for production then another 4-7 days for shipping. Wasn't sure how long times would be, last November I orderes an AF doll and that arrived very quickly, less than 3 weeks from when I had ordered so I'm a little spoiled lol.
ZombieWinter wrote:My doll was delayed 24hours due to a sorting error at UPS. Here's a review of my doll which includes a timetable of the manufacturing and shipping:
viewtopic.php?f=569&t=147165
Thanks for the timetable Zombie, hopefully it ships in a similar timeframe like yours did, that would be awesome

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

ResidentCoomer wrote:Hello everyone,

I ordered a WM doll a few weeks ago from this vendor since they're having a pretty decent sale right now, when I placed the order it said ship times were 4-7 days after the 8-10 days it takes for the doll to be produced. It's been almost 3 weeks and I never received any tracking information so I'm assuming my item hasn't shipped yet. Anyone else experiencing delays with their dolls being shipped?
Which vendor did you order your doll from? Except for ready to ship, in stock dolls at a vendor's warehouse near you, those are the most optimistic production and shipping estimates I've ever seen.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I imagine that 8-10 days was 8-10 weeks. Did you order a 166c? Only doll I know from them that takes that long usually. Some of the "in stock" vendors may be replenishing their stock of what you ordered as well though. Contact your vendor. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to clear it up, and give you an update if possible :)

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

I also recently ordered a WM Doll via a vendor having a sale. Production(?) took 19 days and I was sent photos to verify this and OK the doll. A couple days later (yesterday) I received notice it had actually started the shipping process from China and should arrive here in AZ in seven days per UPS tracking.

Most of the shipping back-up we are hearing about in the media has to do with the shipping goods on a large scale. UPS, FedEx, etc can be effected by the same conditions but not terribly bad.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

ResidentCoomer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ResidentCoomer »

Rock13 wrote:
ResidentCoomer wrote:Hello everyone,

Which vendor did you order your doll from? Except for ready to ship, in stock dolls at a vendor's warehouse near you, those are the most optimistic production and shipping estimates I've ever seen.
I ordered from Sexxdolls.co.
Unwritten wrote:I imagine that 8-10 days was 8-10 weeks. Did you order a 166c? Only doll I know from them that takes that long usually. Some of the "in stock" vendors may be replenishing their stock of what you ordered as well though. Contact your vendor. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to clear it up, and give you an update if possible :)
I ordered a WM 148CM with mega boobs. I contacted them last week and they said it would ship soon but no updates since.
Photo_guy wrote:I also recently ordered a WM Doll via a vendor having a sale. Production(?) took 19 days and I was sent photos to verify this and OK the doll. A couple days later (yesterday) I received notice it had actually started the shipping process from China and should arrive here in AZ in seven days per UPS tracking.

Most of the shipping back-up we are hearing about in the media has to do with the shipping goods on a large scale. UPS, FedEx, etc can be effected by the same conditions but not terribly bad.
Yeah I'm sure holiday orders as well as the logistical issues are affecting ship times, I can't believe people are waiting 8-10 weeks for TPE dolls, aren't TPE dolls quickly produced? From a lot of posts I've seen users are normally receiving their dolls in 3-5 weeks so I figured it would be shipping out by this week...

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Photo_guy wrote:I also recently ordered a WM Doll via a vendor having a sale. Production(?) took 19 days and I was sent photos to verify this and OK the doll. A couple days later (yesterday) I received notice it had actually started the shipping process from China and should arrive here in AZ in seven days per UPS tracking.

I'm in AZ as well, just got my latest lady a few weeks ago via FedEx. Took 3 days as soon as it cleared Customs in China(That took 1 day). Hope yours arrives just as quickly :)

TMIA

Post by TMIA »

Unwritten wrote:

I'm in AZ as well, just got my latest lady a few weeks ago via FedEx. Took 3 days as soon as it cleared Customs in China(That took 1 day). Hope yours arrives just as quickly :)
Wow, two more AZ folks on this thread? Maybe we should have a get-together or something. :lol:

INFORMATIONS