www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sophia Boom Boom - 6YE 161 J CUP BBW!!

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sophia Boom Boom - 6YE 161 J CUP BBW!!

Post by NINJASEX »

setevoltas wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:57 pm Sheesh... Look at Dem Thangs!!! :mrgreen:
Indeed, she’s one of those dolls I can’t live without , I’ll have to buy again in the future.
Aglooka wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:41 am Her tummy also looks ridicolously jiggly ...... :razz:

BooM BooM has a cute tummy tum tum, she likes to eat dat bacalao with tostones lol. I’ve been away taking classes and exams for almost 10 days. Days 10 away from my Sophia BooM BooM… waaah :cry:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:57 am Days 10 away from my Sophia BooM BooM… waaah :cry:
Brutal! Hope you get back between her boom booms soon

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

wow, I'd miss my Kate's boobies soooooo much not touching them for 10days.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Woah! it’s been a solid two weeks, but today I’m finally heading home.

It’s good to take breaks from your dolls, where you miss them, forget how soft they they are, so when you come back home… the werewolf is unleashed to tear dat azz up! :haha4:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

loudaguirre
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by loudaguirre »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:57 am BooM BooM has a cute tummy tum tum, she likes to eat dat bacalao with tostones lol.
Sophia must be from the East Coast from what I'm guessing, lol. Where I live most of the women who look like her are probably more about tacos de birria. Either way it's all love.

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

loudaguirre wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:34 pm
NINJASEX wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:57 am BooM BooM has a cute tummy tum tum, she likes to eat dat bacalao with tostones lol.
Sophia must be from the East Coast from what I'm guessing, lol. Where I live most of the women who look like her are probably more about tacos de birria. Either way it's all love.
Nailed it brother :haha4: :glou:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

MT1BOOTY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MT1BOOTY »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:57 am
setevoltas wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:57 pm Sheesh... Look at Dem Thangs!!! :mrgreen:
Indeed, she’s one of those dolls I can’t live without , I’ll have to buy again in the future.
Aglooka wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:41 am Her tummy also looks ridicolously jiggly ...... :razz:

BooM BooM has a cute tummy tum tum, she likes to eat dat bacalao with tostones lol. I’ve been away taking classes and exams for almost 10 days. Days 10 away from my Sophia BooM BooM… waaah :cry:
Oh dang, Sophia Boom Boom is boriqua! No wonder she is extra curvy and hot :D

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Inflated Sophia boobs just a tad... enjoy :multi: :multi:

Can you believe her boobs are a full inch bigger than before? Good god, monster tits :angel:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! 🥴😍😵‍💫🤤

IMB_6GpGlD.gif
IMB_6GpGlD.gif (869.68 KiB) Viewed 901 times
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Exactly!
Sophia BooM BooM is the great white shark of BBW's :haha4:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

:haha4:
you wouldn't believe that's exactly what I did with Kate very recently lol
Used marinade syringe and Aloe gel. Inflated them only a tad but it makes a difference and I couldn't be happier with this small operation which went fantastic. No signs post operation whatsoever.
All basically started with one boob that started having a small dent (after two years of owning her) so not only I repaired it but inflated them just a tad.
All I can say I exploded only by playing with her tits I bet you did too :haha4:

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:42 pm :haha4:
Used marinade syringe and Aloe gel. Inflated them only a tad but it makes a difference and I couldn't be happier with this small operation which went fantastic. No signs post operation whatsoever.
All basically started with one boob that started having a small dent (after two years of owning her) so not only I repaired it but inflated them just a tad.
All I can say I exploded only by playing with her tits I bet you did too :haha4:
(Insert kylo ren more meme) lol
https://media.tenor.com/0engAwwUVF4AAAA ... lo-ren.gif

How did you go about this? I might do this with my torso while I wait for funds to add up for the new doll. Sadly I missed my birthday goal due to bills but I’m not giving up yet!

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Bcgibson wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:09 pm

How did you go about this? I might do this with my torso while I wait for funds to add up for the new doll. Sadly I missed my birthday goal due to bills but I’m not giving up yet!
courtesy of @Mishka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwzkNm ... m&index=11
The tpe is so elastic that when you insert a needle and the take it out, the tpe seals itself with no consequences, no spills, no signs.
I used the smallest of the marinated needles included in the box (the one that is out of the spongy box) and the aloe gel in a liquid version.
The more liquid the gel the more natural and squishy the boob is but at the same time more prone to potential sagging.
To limit the risks I'd say half a litre a boob is the limit on a big boob (each boob), obviously the smaller the boobs the less injection you'd make, but you'll see as you go along with the injection, just try to be objective and don't think with your sausage when you go with the increase :haha4:
Attachments
IMG_1299.jpeg
IMG_1299.jpeg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 754 times
IMG_1301.jpeg
IMG_1301.jpeg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 754 times

persa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by persa »

Oh wow. Just stumbled onto this thread. What a beauty! Followed 😁

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:20 am
Bcgibson wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:09 pm

courtesy of @Mishka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwzkNm ... m&index=11
The tpe is so elastic that when you insert a needle and the take it out, the tpe seals itself with no consequences, no spills, no signs.
I used the smallest of the marinated needles included in the box (the one that is out of the spongy box) and the aloe gel in a liquid version.
The more liquid the gel the more natural and squishy the boob is but at the same time more prone to potential sagging.
To limit the risks I'd say half a litre a boob is the limit on a big boob (each boob), obviously the smaller the boobs the less injection you'd make, but you'll see as you go along with the injection, just try to be objective and don't think with your sausage when you go with the increase :haha4:
Ima need verification of your results for 👀 you know research purposes. 😆

INFORMATIONS