sanhuiofficial.com

Questions for owners of Sanhui(s)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
samuelcd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Questions for owners of Sanhui(s)

Post by samuelcd »

Hello!

For more than a year, little by little, I've explored the world of dolls but I've only now come to a conclusion regarding which I will get. The perfect combination (weight, looks, quality etc) for me I think lies in Sanhui (most likely the 160cm small breast body 145-4 adj. mouth).

Thourough as I am though, I thought to ask here for your opinions regarding options such as the textured skin, soft parts and permanent color (labia/nipples) before pulling the trigger. Which of these options, to you, is or was worth it (and which is, was not)?

I wouldn't want to get, say, the soft genitals to have them break a year earlier than the normal ones.

Thanks alot, can't wait to review my first doll here on the forum!

Good day,

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions for owners of Sanhui(s)

Post by MANABU »

Welcome Samuel,

I have owned three sanhui dolls since late 2017. I'll do my best to tell all I know.

First things first. You say you've been learning for a year so that's a great sign that you know the basics. But to be sure. Are you confident you know the basics to help you decide. Meaning, the difference between platinum silicone vs TPE, the basics of cleaning, maintanace, inserts, stains and possibly most important weight.

If yes then great. I feel before you choose add ons focus on weight if you have not done so. I'm 40, and relatively healthy and all my dolls have given me back pain some times,156 being the smallest. For some this is a deal breaking issue.

For your very first doll it's ok for you to find your own path regarding dolls with inserts or type of silicone. There really is no wrong doll. If you do decide to commit to sanhui then yes the add one can be daunting.

Again, so much depends on what you plan to actually do with your doll.
For example atmospheric lighting. For me, having permanent painted Labia is a must on paper but when the lights are dimmed, it doesn't too much matter kinda like the real thing. Especially because I take my glasses off most of the time. So all the little intricate details and "textures" in the skin are a visual waste on me. The same can be said for skin Tone. Do an exercise for yourself, download a picture of a doll with a light or dark skin tone. And mess around with the photo editor to see how reactive silicone is to ambient light. It completely changes everything and can even make a doll look like it is changing facial expressions when in different shadows.

People swear by the textured skin because of its feel. I recommend you try it just to say you did. It is worth it but not for me. I say this because I am of the opinion that over time, friction from clothes and bed sheets erode the fine outer layer of the doll.

Regarding soft bits.
I have had hollow and gel filled breasts. Never have I had a deflation. Knock on boobs...With hollow I could absolutely tell they were. I recomend gel ESPECIALLY on the 161. Sanhui is constantly improving like everyone else.

Again, more (what do you plan to do) but, my doll lays on her back for rest. And after trying it out I am not into "play" from behind. So I don't want the butt gel to be compromised after a year or 2 of the doll laying on the couch, on its back and butt. Same goes for belly and thighs in my opinion. If you are financially sound I recomemd diving in and picking everything that catches your eye. You will either love dolls and form your own tastes. Or move on. There really isn't a wrong choice here.

Soft genitals and the durability will depend on how much action they get. How much repeated action they see. And how disciplined and controlled you are when handling and loving your doll.

I hope I helped. There is no wrong choice. Just please listen to the vets when they talk about doll weight. Good luck.

Also go through Sanhui directly. Or read the disclaimer on the official site regarding vendors and your rights. This will save you so much stress.
Sanhui has had an lots of un necessary negativity lately and if u go directly through Mike or Betty they are trustworthy and competent.

Good luck,
Welcome to dolls
And welcome to sanhui
MANABU

chacka

Post by chacka »

i have a 2018 all options 156, and a 2020 158 without textured skin but all gel options.

the 2020 has a neck connector i dont like, it may just be wear on mine but it just doesn't stay in place. i do like the old head connector, with which you can also attach other heads from other brands if you wish.
the new gel breasts are great, the silicon skin of them is thin and the gel underneath it very soft. dont like gel in the belly, it wrinkles. The gel buttocks, on the 2018 version, are inserted with an incission afterwards. mine split open and had to reseal both cheeks which i can't do as well as they do in the factory.

the 158 has a standard unsoft tunnel, its shape is like a banana when entering and that just doesnt feel right. the soft vagina of the 156 feels great, but is also very roomy, i am slightly under average and i feel it could have been tighter for me but the tunnel structure itself with bumps and grooves and the soft silicon feels very good. If you are a bit above average the sanhui will be great for you. remember that the sanhui's are long legged, investing in the larger one may or may suit you best. Do not take the unsoft vagina, take the soft one.

all balljoints will loosen up, over time, expect them to hold upwards to a year. the ball joints are very bendy and allow for a more natural motion. about the skin: i feel the textured skin was added by sandblasting the molds. you can feel and see it, but don't expect a realish skin structure.

ive never had another brand to compare to except for wm, i like my sanhui better than the wm. the wm vagina just lacks in texture.

if the best of both sanhui dolls would have been combined into one i would give her an 8.

samuelcd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by samuelcd »

Thanks for your wealth of information guys,

@MANABU : My main concern was always weight, to be honest the doll i'm looking at right now is about 30kg or 64lb (which seems fine) but I would've liked to find a 25kg one. Thing is, in Canada, you just can't order a smaller doll with small chest also, which is a bit of a bummer since i'm really not into large breasts. But well, it's understandable. My options are quite limited. The other doll I love is the Irontech 150 with mikki head (all doll heads I love can smile which I think is essential for me) but as you will see below, I am willing to pay twice as much for silicone for numerous reasons. I'm just somewhat scared of TPE I suppose!

I think i've settle on Silicone over TPE mostly for hygiene, longevity and overall quality. Others reasons include stains, bathing, sleeping alongside the doll, etc that seem to be a problem with TPE. At first I wanted to get an insert but finally decided agaisnt it, a fixed vagina seems like it would be best for me even with the extra work going in to it.

It was most helpful from you to tell me about the Sanhui policies. I've read them and now have to contemplate wether to order from Sexdollcanada which is a reputable seller. They do inspect dolls before final shipment but now I have some legitimate questions. Looking into that will be important.

Thanks again

@chacka : super helpful information in here. all your detail about the soft vs unsoft vagina will certainly make me go towards soft. It's good that they are roomy too, I was a bit scared about a harsh texture or a tunnel too narrow where it would just not be enjoyable. I do hope, though, that I wont have the same issues inside as your 2020 model, but I suppose the neck is unavoidable.

When you say the balljoints will hold upwards of a year, you mean that by then, the doll will have loose joint and a ragdoll-ish effect to it? is it not at all posable after a year?

Thanks !

Have a great one you guys :)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Im in canada too. I've had correspondence with SDCanada and they seem good and legit but I still went directly to sanhui.

Excellent point about the neck. It took me a while to learn NOT to put the head on unless I'm using it. Especially moving her around. For example the gravity of just laying her on a bed or couch puts a tax on the neckbolt making it go loose much faster. So I take her head off as much as I can. You will see moving a doll is almost like a puzzle. One member here advised years ago: plan before hand every bend and move you plan to do to your doll. And it helps.

This is essential in maintaining longevity in your dolls joints. My 156 went loose after 18 months in 2 or 3 limbs, but not even close to rag doll ever. My 168 never had 1 loose joint because I had more experience.

My latest 161 I purposely ordered with loose joints and is a complete rag doll. She feels like a real human the way she bends and flows in movement. And yet she can't even hold her hand up to wave for a photo. It's a complete trade off and one is not better than the other.

If you are thinking about height in centimeters and canadian decency laws, I think sex doll canada offers 145 cm dolls and would not do that if there was a risk. So that's something to think about. There are Canadians on the forum who have 145s no prob.

samuelcd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by samuelcd »

Yeah this is tricky, I don't want a child-like doll, no interest in flat chest no hips.. but I do want a smaller, slender A-B cup doll with hips and all, the small size being mainly for weight. for example, even if Sanhui states "We don't sell anything that can get into customs issues" there's no way I could order the 103 CM small chest doll AIO right (just to give me an idea)? even if it seems to have C-cup and hips. But based on your post, maybe I can get the 145cm a-cup doll, which would be much lighter than the 160cm. That would be fantastic at around 50lbs. 145cm would be a very low end height for a realistic doll I suppose too, and not strictly a toy. might be a good compromise between realistic/practical :)

I understand it's a slippery slope about the smaller dolls. I just want a doll that's easy to handle, have fun with, clean and cuddle with but it's harder than I thought! I have means but i'm not rich, wouldnt want to lose that much oof!

My choice remains with Sanhui regardless, the 145 being a possibility is a great bonus, the head I want was made for it, as well.

Thanks again for the information, so helpful, i'll keep it in mind for the points you mentionned about the head and joints!

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Many of sanhui's faces are slippery slopes for appearances. Get the flexi skeleton btw, the old one has little articulations.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

chacka
There was a video of a technique used to tighten a particular type of hip ball joint
viewtopic.php?f=247&t=129027
Not all ball joints have this capability but they exist :)

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Greetings samuelcd! There are a lot of lovely silicone girls to choose from and many different manufacturers but Sanhui offers great products for a great price including discounts to faithful customers and doll forum members.

If you tell them you are a member of the doll forums you will most likely get a discount as well as some free add ons (=. That all being said when it comes to weight, the weight of a doll is very very important indeed, because unlike a real girl that moves with you these lovely silicone ladies are dead weight so you'll have to do all the moving. For a perfect middle i would say something like the Sanhui 145 is a nice choice, especially with A cup since weight is a big concern.

Once you become familiar with how your doll moves it will become much easier from there, and remember the loose joints are EXTREMELY loose. I got a Sanhui flexi edition loose jointed 118 cm and my she is gorgeous but there are so many things we can't do because she cannot hold positions )=. Still she is good for being in bed and only that but you can't get very creative since her arms and legs just flop back down. Standard joints will loosen over time so i highly recommend those which will allow you to do a lot more. Sanhui has some of the best faces too i've seen and good quality dolls, so you cannot go wrong with a Sanhui, but it sounds to me since weight is an issue then 145 A might be your best bet. Like you am not too financially well endowed so i try to take my time making a decision on a doll, hope you greatly enjoy what ever doll you get and welcome to Sanhui (=

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

chacka wrote:i have a 2018 all options 156, and a 2020 158 without textured skin but all gel options.

the 2020 has a neck connector i dont like, it may just be wear on mine but it just doesn't stay in place. i do like the old head connector, with which you can also attach other heads from other brands if you wish.
the new gel breasts are great, the silicon skin of them is thin and the gel underneath it very soft. dont like gel in the belly, it wrinkles. The gel buttocks, on the 2018 version, are inserted with an incission afterwards. mine split open and had to reseal both cheeks which i can't do as well as they do in the factory.

the 158 has a standard unsoft tunnel, its shape is like a banana when entering and that just doesnt feel right. the soft vagina of the 156 feels great, but is also very roomy, i am slightly under average and i feel it could have been tighter for me but the tunnel structure itself with bumps and grooves and the soft silicon feels very good. If you are a bit above average the sanhui will be great for you. remember that the sanhui's are long legged, investing in the larger one may or may suit you best. Do not take the unsoft vagina, take the soft one.

all balljoints will loosen up, over time, expect them to hold upwards to a year. the ball joints are very bendy and allow for a more natural motion. about the skin: i feel the textured skin was added by sandblasting the molds. you can feel and see it, but don't expect a realish skin structure.

ive never had another brand to compare to except for wm, i like my sanhui better than the wm. the wm vagina just lacks in texture.

if the best of both sanhui dolls would have been combined into one i would give her an 8.
I've been seeing the gel upgrade being thrown around a lot here on Sanhui forums and i'm a bit confused... isn't that what the soft upgrades are? And aren't the breasts already default soft? My main question is the soft butt and breasts the gel filled or is it a different upgrade? I plan on getting a 161 cm at the end of this year or early next year but i want to make sure i get the right features.
I don't want solid hard breasts but i also don't like hollow )=. Also aren't all Sanhui dolls now textured by default? And do you think that the textured skin is not worth it then?

samuelcd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by samuelcd »

I wish I could get the 145A but I've contacted Sanhui and they told me that I probably shouldnt order the 145 because of customs risks. My options are really quite limited.

A decent-sized doll therefore will not be much below 30kg with the limitations on size vs bust. It's either that or I get a smaller doll with bigger breast, which I would - probably - not like as much.

Thanks for your reply and information !

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

I had several Sanhui dolls and my new one is an AIO 160. Seamless neck is so good. The reason why I chose Sanhui is I love the cute soft doll face and it's good for kissing and feeling. Other brands' doll with hard head are only good for photo, I guess. Then when I get close to my doll and about to kiss her, I am so pleased that there is no ugly gap there around the neck to remind me that it's "not real", not to mention the cracking sounds the attachable heads could make. I won't get my next doll without seamless neck absolutely.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

rock1101 wrote:I had several Sanhui dolls and my new one is an AIO 160. Seamless neck is so good. The reason why I chose Sanhui is I love the cute soft doll face and it's good for kissing and feeling. Other brands' doll with hard head are only good for photo, I guess. Then when I get close to my doll and about to kiss her, I am so pleased that there is no ugly gap there around the neck to remind me that it's "not real", not to mention the cracking sounds the attachable heads could make. I won't get my next doll without seamless neck absolutely.
I miss a soft face. Xycolo's OS option is slightly firm but I'd select that beautiful face with permanent makeup than soft kissable lips sadly.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

esquisseallure wrote:
I miss a soft face. Xycolo's OS option is slightly firm but I'd select that beautiful face with permanent makeup than soft kissable lips sadly.

I ordered no lipstick on my last 2 sanhui dolls for that reason. It was very easy to get used to the look. They smooth the lip so it "appears" just a tiny bit different shade and shines in the light like real lips.

samuelcd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by samuelcd »

I wish more dolls were with seamless neck. The only real downside to me would be that the head would outlast the body without being able to be replaced but worth it.

A shame that there is no seamless silicone doll that ticks all my boxes on the market RN. Probably since they have to appeal to a larger audience, alot of them have the same body type.

I did see somewhere that you could request some things about makeup or no makeup, that is interesting !

INFORMATIONS