Starpery.com

Realistic female skin bodysuit & mask to create a sex doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Mouette

Realistic female skin bodysuit & mask to create a sex doll

Post by Mouette »

OK, I wanted to create a very realistic yet lightweight, cuddly sex doll which is easy to clean. So far, my project isn't really a success, but I'm sharing the progress for those who are thinking alike as well as for getting your precious advices how to improve from here.

Materials used:
- Silicone female mask for crossdressers
- Silicone female bodysuit for crossdressers
- A pair of PVC hands & feet (taken from broken vinyl inflatable sex doll)
- Cotton (for stuffing)
- Doll eyes (1 set of hemisphere ones)
- Rubber bands (to connect hands & feet to the body)
- A roll of kitchen paper towel (as a core to connect body & the head)
- A wig

I'm going to share photos from now.

Mouette

Re: Realistic female skin bodysuit & mask to create a sex do

Post by Mouette »

I used a special type of cotton. I don't know how it's called -- maybe granulated cotton?? This was a very good decision. It's very easy to handle, they go exactly where they need to go and stay there. The surface can be even. I can shape the body almost exactly the way I like in terms of volume & stiffness. Also, they can be adjusted. After stuffing, I can sort of "massage" joint locations to make the cotton thinner so that elbows & knees fold properly.
Attachments
cotton.jpeg
cotton.jpeg (163.58 KiB) Viewed 2512 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

This is how the finished doll looks like as of now. You can see that it's not really a success...

By stuffing, some body locations get more inflated than others, causing difference in body colours because the silicone skin gets more stretched on those locations.

The head isn't in good balance with the body.

Connection between the head and the body is kind of weak. I believe the doll would stand missionary position, but surely not cowgirl or doggy positions.
Attachments
doll.jpeg
doll.jpeg (80.91 KiB) Viewed 2512 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Eyes can be moved because they are sort of "floating" on the cotton only. Ears, nose, and mouth got holes but granulated cottons don't come out. The cotton is very good.
Attachments
face.jpeg
face.jpeg (168.15 KiB) Viewed 2512 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Body shape & softness are exactly as I intended. Once again, the cotton is very easy to handle.
Attachments
lower body.jpeg
lower body.jpeg (89.09 KiB) Viewed 2512 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Hands & feet are attached to the bodysuit only by rubber bands. They don't look so nice, but it's a good method, I think. If necessary, they can be very easily removed for re-filling & adjusting cotton inside the bodysuit. But they stay fixed well to the body as intended.
Attachments
feet.jpeg
feet.jpeg (159.12 KiB) Viewed 2510 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Vaginal intercourse is possible. It's ribbed inside the vagina. Because the doll is lightweight, it's easy to take it to shower room for washing after ejaculation. Due care is needed not to make the cotton wet, but it's rather easy enough to wash only the vagina part.

This model has a urethal tunnel so that a male crossdresser can actually urinate and the urine comes out from upper part of vagina. To avoid granulated cottons from coming out through this tunnel, I used a rubber band to tie & close this tunnel inside the bodysuit prior to stuffing.
Attachments
vagina.jpeg
vagina.jpeg (71.01 KiB) Viewed 2505 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Well, that's it for now. I hope you find my post interesting, inspiring, insightful, or whatever. This project cost me nearly USD 1,000 because the female mask & bodysuit are expensive. I'd really appreciate your advices how to improve from here. I kind of exhausted all my ideas already...

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

It's an interesting idea. But $1000 is a lot of money. I think a $500 Kimber Doll would be a better investment.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Oh, one more thing. Although i didn't check the exact weight, doll's weight is nice -- light but not too light. Female mask + bodysuit weight about 5 kg. Plus, I used probably 2.5 kg of cotton. The total doll weighs probably just less than 8 kg despite its height of about 165 cm.

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

ZombieWinter, there are lots of realistic silicone or TPE dolls out there. The purpose of this project is not "cost", but to achieve a silicone-doll-like realistic but fabric-doll-like LIGHTWEIGHT doll.

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

For stuffing, maybe I should use a flexible mannequin inside the bodysuit. But I'm not sure if the size fits well. Also, I fear their wire joints are for static display purposes only and won't stand repeated bending.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Just doing a cursory search for flexible mannequins and silicone body suits, yeah - that seems like a good option (if you get the sizes right

But it feels like maybe a separate insert(s) would be best And difficult to include

Couldn't see/find the weight of the flexible mannequin in the official description, but a user review said it weighed "30#" (so 30 pounds, if # = pound sign?) - so the total weight should still be lighter than a doll of a similar size, but around the same price as some lower end silicone dolls

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Some good potential here. How's it look from the back? Here's a thought, what about stretching the suit over something like a Meiki Evo? Legs are on the short side, but wouldn't be hard to extend those.
https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/d ... h-evo-doll

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

manobon wrote:Just doing a cursory search for flexible mannequins and silicone body suits, yeah - that seems like a good option (if you get the sizes right

But it feels like maybe a separate insert(s) would be best And difficult to include

Couldn't see/find the weight of the flexible mannequin in the official description, but a user review said it weighed "30#" (so 30 pounds, if # = pound sign?) - so the total weight should still be lighter than a doll of a similar size, but around the same price as some lower end silicone dolls
Manobon, thank you for your input. If I go for flexible mannequins, I have these below in mind.

Sporty type:
About USD 500, 4.3 kg, arms got tougher wires, legs got ball joints, upper body made of styrofoam (easy to break?)
https://www.torso-ya.com/shopdetail/000 ... recommend/

Plastic type:
About USD 1000 (bit expensive...), 11.7 kg (kind of heavy), ball joints everywhere (great), sturdy (great), not cuddly (oh, no...)
https://www.torso-ya.com/shopdetail/000000000270/

Obitsu body 150:
About USD 2000 (ouch!!), 150 cm (a bit too short), 10 kg (well...), ball joints everywhere (great), soft vinyl skin (maybe not very cuddly, but well...)
https://obitsu.co.jp/doll/150.html

Until I actually try, I can never be sure if the size fits my silicone bodysuit well. The risk is rather high because these mannequin cores are not cheap... Well, thinking what I can do...

I also even thought about fabric dolls used for film making (ones they drop off the cliff):
About USD 400, less than 3 kg
https://www.canvasdoll.com/SHOP/253636/255254/list.html
I actually find this model very sexy:
https://www.canvasdoll.com/SHOP/08VE.html

INFORMATIONS