Starpery.com

Realistic female skin bodysuit & mask to create a sex doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Realistic female skin bodysuit & mask to create a sex do

Post by Mr Franz »

I'm thinking that a styrofoam head mannequin may work. It's light and costs about USD 20. I wonder if the size fits. I should probably carve out eye sockets.
They work quite well. That's what I used to mount acrylic eyes in my Meiki and to create the face.

Realhair
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realhair »

Mouette wrote: Hi, Realhair. Do you think you can post some photos of the doll you made?
Here it is,
First time using the attachment feature, hope it works.

Head is plastic manikin head, the bottom got a hole that fits a ¾" PVC pipe.the pipe then attached to a spring and again to another PVC pipe attached to the inner torso.
In other words, the head can move in all directions without falling out. The fabric skin I just pin using needles into the manikin head neck.
Attachments
mydoll.jpg
mydoll.jpg (264.63 KiB) Viewed 695 times

stapafurdio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stapafurdio »

Mouette wrote:
stapafurdio wrote:PU foam is perfect for your project. It's available from soft to hard, can be carved, filled with more foam later. I'd give it a try.

For gluing sex holes, calk/general use silicone. Just make sure you "weld" the parts from the outside, avoid using it on areas of contact with the skin. Calk also works as glue for PU foam parts.
To be honest, I thought of a jet spray type of PU foam, but I got scared. It generates heat, the foam expansion can be hard to control for a man without skills like me, and there is no turning back (i.e. no future re-filling/adjustment or selling the bodysuit in case of failure, etc.). Also, I'm concerned about the allegedly short lifespan of polyurethane.
I see. You're looking for a clean and easy solution.

You could "shrink" the zentai body with PVC/plastic film. That would also allow you to use a water based lube to help with the skin. Just make sure the joints are loose enough to bend (wrap the limbs tightly but the joints loose). Use some tape to fill any gaps.

If you wrap the head really tight, you might be able to turn it into a cylinder that fits inside a hole carved in the styrofoam head. Same could be done with hands and feet. You you're willing to destroy the zentai body, you could remove some of the inner stuff to make this process easier.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i had mentioned using a transgender suit like the picture shown and adding feet and and hands and stuffing it this way with fiberfill .

as some have pointed out the cost is pretty high as the cross dress skin is around 500? DOLLARS OR MORE , then adding extra cost of hands and head and fiberfill , but again as mentioned it creates a very light doll that is also cleanable being able to ash it down easy.
itall depends on how much you ant to spend.

55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Realistic female skin bodysuit & mask to create a sex doll

Post by 55mrradiohead »

Hi Mouette,

It's been awhile since there has been any activity on this topic thread. I just wanted to share that I am doing the same thing, but a little different approach.

Here's the link to my TDF thread on the subject >>> viewtopic.php?t=162162

Mouette, feel free to PM me if you want to share war stories on this project. And DON'T be afraid. Press on IF you haven't already given up. I've been building several bodysuit plush dolls for awhile and experimenting with silicone body skins, so I've learned what works and what doesn't, at least for me.

Jim
Follow A Journey with Erica, my companion - viewtopic.php?t=176674

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Gotta admit, this is pretty cool. My Lawrence is somewhat similar. 6ft tall fabric stuffed dummy as a base body, silicone hands and feet, a silicone torso suit, a spandex body suit underneath and a cloth printed face.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

ZombieWinter wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:10 pm It's an interesting idea. But $1000 is a lot of money. I think a $500 Kimber Doll would be a better investment.
I was thinking this very thought while reading.
Don't get me wrong, I respect the creativity and the effort.
But I'm adding up the prospective costs of the items in my head and thinking is it really cost effective for the end product?

55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 55mrradiohead »

Anastasia wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:07 pm
ZombieWinter wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:10 pm It's an interesting idea. But $1000 is a lot of money. I think a $500 Kimber Doll would be a better investment.
But I'm adding up the prospective costs of the items in my head and thinking is it really cost effective for the end product?
Depends on what part of the globe you live and what is available to get shipped to you. I was able to order a full silicone bodysuit direct from China on eBay for just a bit over $180 US. The seller has been running a special on them lately. He's connected directly to the manufacturer. He told me in an email that he is seeing a LOT of people ordering these to build their own dolls at a half the weight (or less) of a solid silicone or TPE doll. You have to be creative and willing to take your time on it so it comes out right. Mine will finish out in the neighborhood of $350 US.

Jim

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

55mrradiohead wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:21 pm
Anastasia wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:07 pm
Depends on what part of the globe you live and what is available to get shipped to you. I was able to order a full silicone bodysuit direct from China on eBay for just a bit over $180 US. The seller has been running a special on them lately. He's connected directly to the manufacturer. He told me in an email that he is seeing a LOT of people ordering these to build their own dolls at a half the weight (or less) of a solid silicone or TPE doll. You have to be creative and willing to take your time on it so it comes out right. Mine will finish out in the neighborhood of $350 US.

Jim
???! Send me a link to the seller please!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 55mrradiohead »

ZombieWinter wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:58 pm ???! Send me a link to the seller please!
The eBay link is incredibly long. Try this shorter link to get to the page>>>

https://rb.gy/tnpijv

Jim

sillyconnie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sillyconnie »

- I did get one of those suits for us $169.99, sent to Canada from Hong Kong
- I was able to go to the dhl site to have it delivered to a service point instead of my address
- I had to pay CAD 46.54 of import duty (35 usd)
- Label on the box was "cosplay costume"
- Paid Jan 6 - Shipped Jan 12 - Delivered Jan 17 ( that was fast !)

- It's real silicone , I did a lighter flame test and it didn't burn (oil+silicone mix I think, it made a black mark like a candle but it went entirely away with soap)
- No smell, nice colors, sturdy (I pushed a fiberglass mannequin leg trough to test)
- visible and irregular seams (no effort was done to remove seams at all), very small vagina tube compared to other products of the genre

55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 55mrradiohead »

55mrradiohead wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:27 am
ZombieWinter wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:58 pm ???! Send me a link to the seller please!
The eBay link is incredibly long. Try this shorter link to get to the page>>>

https://rb.gy/tnpijv

Jim
The guy just raised the price on the silicone bodysuit, but still under $200 US (a bargain). I think more people are ordering from him.

Jim

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Mouette, i think you did a great job , i had brought up this idea a long time ago. on the forum . what i like about dolls like this , i had a latex doll in the past and had done the same , stuffed it with craft fiberfill. and as you said it was very light weight and easy to move around plus to me it felt like skin on the doll. a doll like this can be easy to clean up .
anyway wanted to congratulate you for doing a good job and for sharing the pics . one thing though i would personally change is since the doll is forward facing i would turn the hands sideways , making them appear to be facing each other , i think it would look better more natural . when you have your hands by your side they are this way , you raise the arms up and it's like the hands are facing each other to hold you !

i am glad to finally see some do a doll this way ! i knew it could be done .

i to would like to the the backside pics when you have time. also maybe the doll with some bra on and lingerie .

stratzilla setz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by stratzilla setz »

I think two downsides to the silicone suit are wrinkling when bending joints, and tearing. There needs to be a way to pin/anchor parts of the suit especially where there is a negative bend like armpits, knee pits, near the pelvis.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

I have experimented with something similar - only as a torso (no bendable parts): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150726

I ended up getting tired of the silicone and have now moved towards fabric instead. Still lightweight though...

INFORMATIONS