www.6yedollglobal.com/

Wolka is back! - The Iron Curtain Schoolgirl photoshoot

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
johnracer

Re: Wolka is back! - The Iron Curtain Schoolgirl photoshoot

Post by johnracer »

Beautiful shoot!!

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Thanks johnracer! welcome to the forum, proud to have your first post ^^

ZW: it's great because it's easy to use and pretty effective! the Adjust feature is the way to go. Add some Lux, tweak Tint and Warmth if you need color correction and then tweak Brightness, Contrast and Saturation as you see fit. Sharpen helps too to make fine details stand out, and that's about everything I use.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribed.

Well this has to be pretty much my favourite thread to date, Wolka looks amazing, hot, sexy, innocent, dangerous, intelligent, fun, exciting and most definitely influencing. Reading through the multiple comments from a wide member spectrum of this vast forum says it all.

Again like others I'm impressed with your posing skills and use of the eyes/angles to create that surprised look. Epic. Her outfits are great too, a mash up of styles that work well together, slightly unconventional but stylish regardless and very cutting edge.

I've learnt a lot already from these 4 pages, keep it up, it's great!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Jimpink wrote:Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe Subscribed.

Well this has to be pretty much my favourite thread to date, Wolka looks amazing, hot, sexy, innocent, dangerous, intelligent, fun, exciting and most definitely influencing. Reading through the multiple comments from a wide member spectrum of this vast forum says it all.

Again like others I'm impressed with your posing skills and use of the eyes/angles to create that surprised look. Epic. Her outfits are great too, a mash up of styles that work well together, slightly unconventional but stylish regardless and very cutting edge.

I've learnt a lot already from these 4 pages, keep it up, it's great!
SWEET FANCY MOSES that must be the most flattering comment I've ever had 8O I never figured this would even get anywhere hahaha as I made some purchases for me (military surplus items and some props because I've been collecting some of those things lately for whatever reason) and thought I'd have some fun dressing her up in some of them and share with you guys my couple fun days with her. I really, really appreciate it when you guys tell me that you are learning something as it wasn't my intention but it is indeed fulfilling to know that.

And you described her personality just as I imagine her! Nailed it! Well, except I didn't think she was gonna become influencing haha

I might as well do a fun extensive shooting in her new cyber outfit in the Eye Candy thread zone or something and leave this thread in standby until she goes back to wearing fun red faction stuff again? The new outfit could be fun in new poses and scenes.

Again, thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate loads what you say about my style of posing and capturing emotions, it's what I strived for when shooting. When I held Wolka's head for the first time and started messing with her eye positions and looking at it from different angles I said to myself "wow there's so much potential here". I'm sure this can be easily achieved with almost any doll! This is but my first doll, and didn't chose her face over any other for any other reason than because I found her cute (ok maybe having a quite neutral expression helps in that regard) so I do believe all dolls have expression potential and if you folks like getting emotions out of yours, go ahead and just have fun like me, because I sure had fun!

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Guys... I went crazy, picked up a soldering iron and redid Wolka's nipples entirely (my heart was racing when I cut the originals off).

Gladly it worked out well
Attachments
IMG_20211011_122433.jpg
IMG_20211011_122433.jpg (194.08 KiB) Viewed 637 times
IMG_20211011_122459.jpg
IMG_20211011_122459.jpg (122.3 KiB) Viewed 637 times
IMG_20211011_122520.jpg
IMG_20211011_122520.jpg (146.56 KiB) Viewed 637 times
IMG_20211011_122741.jpg
IMG_20211011_122741.jpg (157.39 KiB) Viewed 637 times

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

dominico903 wrote:Guys... I went crazy, picked up a soldering iron and redid Wolka's nipples entirely (my heart was racing when I cut the originals off).

From here on out you will be known as Dr. Nipple Sculptor.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

ZombieWinter wrote:
dominico903 wrote:Guys... I went crazy, picked up a soldering iron and redid Wolka's nipples entirely (my heart was racing when I cut the originals off).

From here on out you will be known as Dr. Nipple Sculptor.
Cheers, mate! I am already thinking about piercing them too lol

bulldick

Post by bulldick »

oh, she is cute !
love that military uniform series
Irontech Doll head: S01, S06, S10, S20; BODY: 161cm, 168cm

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Thank you bulldick! I will keep it up, just got a new green army dress and new medals for her. She just needs an AK-47 now!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

You did great redoing her nipples!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A