www.6yedollglobal.com/

Compatible heads with 6ye body

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
mpt127
Apprentice
Apprentice

Compatible heads with 6ye body

Post by mpt127 »

Hi,

I have ordered a 6ye Premium doll . I love her body , the head also but I see some other heads from other brands that i like also and i am considering buying Heads from WM or YL brands . My question is wich brands are compatible with 6ye body ? I need any kind of accessory or add-on to make it compatible ? I ordered from SexySexDolls , 6Ye Karina model .I was particulary interested in a disaseamblable doll because i can store it better and don't have to buy a so expensive storage case . I only found this doll with this feature but it seem im lucky because I like it . I am in time to make modifications if needed so my order is only 24h old , so if somebody can solve me this little doubt it woill be so nice .

Thank you,

Jets Fan

Re: Compatible heads with 6ye body

Post by Jets Fan »

6YE dolls have a snap-on head function. I think you need to specify whether you want the snap-on feature or a traditional screw-in function. Or maybe it’s the heads that need to be specified. I can’t remember. If you do a search for “6ye head swap” you should find some threads that go into detail about this.

You can mix and match manufacturer heads but they need an adapter. Also, the colors won’t match. At best you get something somewhat similar.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Here is a link that shows head / body compatibility but as Jets Fan mentions it does not guarantee the perfect match of skin colors! :?

https://www.finelovedolls.com/forums/to ... onnectors/
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

i am a welder, and made an adapter welded a 8mm nut onto a 16mm bolt but you have to open up un screw quick release in the 6ye neck to expose the 8mm stud the neck was a bit fat for my heads making her face look severe and stern, jaw was protruding i had to use scissors trim around inside head looked better, now i use my yl and wm heads on my 6ye165, not for faint hearted modding a 2000 dollar doll
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

INFORMATIONS