www.wmdolls.com

Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

Post by sexyhairydoll »

EBmoist wrote:Hello again-- well - over all -- it was a learning experience- I receive my doll and it was exactly as it was promised. My LEARNING CURVE is - DONT get detachable legs-- (i should have taken pictures) but there was NO way on earth that the leg seam on the thigh- could be hidden by body stocking- or thigh high leggings (as hoped) No fault of VSdoll. it was just a bad choice as a option.
Would like to see the seam of how this looks with pics and maybe video. Is it easy to at least line up and does it stay tightly in place?

Jb385
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jb385 »

EBmoist wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:54 pm Hello again-- well - over all -- it was a learning experience- I receive my doll and it was exactly as it was promised. My LEARNING CURVE is - DONT get detachable legs-- (i should have taken pictures) but there was NO way on earth that the leg seam on the thigh- could be hidden by body stocking- or thigh high leggings (as hoped) No fault of VSdoll. it was just a bad choice as a option.
Any photos/ videos you could share? I've really got no choice but to go detachable as I need to store here discreetly in a large suitcase, but i _was_ hoping with the right thigh high stockings or keg warmers etc that I could make it work..

The demo shots provided to me so far are not the best and can't seem to find any good examples online from other owners either..

As i mentioned, i don't have the option to store her full size/height but still want to know what I'm getting into.. thanks in advance

kritik4lm4ss

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

I just wanted to say thanks to those in this thread (though the rest of TDF deserves some credit too, of course) for spelling all this out so plainly. I got suckered in by the pictures and pricing before realizing that they weren't associated with Elsa Babe in any sense. I did manage to discover my mistake in time and recover my money, but without the folks here I'd likely not have found out how foolish I'd been until the doll arrived.

Shelled out the money for the real deal and I'm far, far less worried about the purchase now. You all have my gratitude.
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

Terrell_69

Post by Terrell_69 »

So if I order from vsdolls it's legit?

kritik4lm4ss

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

As they're not on the TDF approved vendor list I'd advise against it, but one poster above seemed to have success. They seem shady to me.
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

Terrell_69

Post by Terrell_69 »

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was thinking. I'm just not sure bc some people have had really good success with it ya know? It's like I wanna buy the 800 dollar one without any add ons just in case it's a scam. The add ons are so nice though.

milesmcbroom89
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by milesmcbroom89 »

that great, i'm glad they are legit, i been researching them for a while to make sure I wouldn't get ripped off like with with aliexpress doll order. :(

Broadk

Post by Broadk »

I got the 100cm Cherry big boob doll in today from VSDolls. She is very life like! This is my first time buying a doll and I am here to say, VSD was very helpful with all my questions! Although, I do wish I went with a more realistic doll as far height goes. But this doll is 22nd, although light, hard to carry with TPE skin. The doll does have all 3 canals and is very soft. She looks just like the photos, i read this forum countless times debating on going with VSD and I’m glad I took the chance. I’ve been having fun with my doll all day! Lol

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

So I recently purchased a tifa 5’2 big breast (modification I added) from them and just received photos and video of the doll. Overall impressed but I’m a first time buyer so I’m not saying she’s by any means what they show on their webpage or perfect or that I have an eye for such, just my personal opinion on my experience with them. I will update on here as they continue on the doll. She has a few missing or incorrect mods that I need added in order for me to give the go ahead to ship. Currently they are reworking her nipple color as I ordered a light brown and they went a little heavy on the color. The other is that she is currently missing the pubic hair implant I ordered. The face of the TPE doll is much better than expected so I am ok with that just need them to make the two corrections which they said they would do and and send me new images and video. Will update on here as they finish and will post pics when I loose my newbie status on D.F. They are punctual on their customer service though and have at least been communicating my needs to their factory correctly so far (large breast addition and attention to detail in the eyes and face as much as possible)! Hoping she comes out well and excited to see her fully complete.
My Doll’s
Her Journey starts here! viewtopic.php?t=157117

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

So within a day they have sent revisions and have sent me a better looking doll in my eyes for sure. She still has an issue with her pubic hair implant where by look it looks like they covered her privates in them where I was asking for a bush above the vagina.
They are now fixing this last issue and sending me final shots and we will see if I allow her to ship. Looking very promising thou and impressed at the customer service of at least showing me images on the regular till I’m satisfied.
My Doll’s

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

Well after much deliberation between myself and vsdoll my doll is complete and ready to ship. Had to go over a few edits with them on her pubic hair but otherwise doll is to my satisfaction and excited to see her when she comes to my door step. Now the waiting game on delivery but will update on here when recieved and will show how she came out entirely before the first play session. Can’t wait and interested to see her up close and personal.
My Doll’s

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

She has shipped!!! Can’t wait to see her come in this week as I had her expedited! Will update with shots when she arrives!
My Doll’s

Sl33p3r
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sl33p3r »

Scam! I bought a fake WM doll from their in-stock section as my first doll and mistake. You will receive a doll, but it will not be the brand name you are hoping for. I would like to link this Authenticity by WM to help others avoid the same mistakes i did. Mine looked like the photo to the right.

viewtopic.php?t=156064
Sanhui Paradise viewtopic.php?t=156120

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

The waiting game is tough but she should be here by Monday! I will update on here with photos from factory and comparison shots of when she arrives home! Can’t wait
My Doll’s

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

Well what a hassle this has become upon looking at my delivery it seems they have incorrectly sent my doll to another customer and vice versa so they have halted the delivery of mine (still waiting on an update of when she will actually be headed my direction) and the other customers doll now is sitting in my garage while I wait for them to send instructions on what to do next 🤦🏾‍♂️! I haven’t seen the final product (my doll) so I’m not giving my final review yet on them but at the moment I’m certainly not the happiest customer after paying for her to be. Expedited. Will continue to review once things are fixed on their end but it’s certainly not a pretty picture perfect delivery that’s for sure!
My Doll’s

INFORMATIONS