www.wmdolls.com

Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

Post by Swan »

POSTS Removed Rule 10
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people or products.
If you have an opinion make sure you state that it is your opinion
AND support that opinion with hard facts or evidence, preferably
by an established authority if it is not based on firsthand experience.
Even opinions can be damaging to businesses and subject to lawsuits.

Korppis1987
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Korppis1987 »

Hey you all!

A new member writes here from Northern Europe.

Last week I bought my first doll (Anastasia) from vsdoll. The doll arrived today and I am very happy with the appearance of the doll. I can't really find anything to complain about.
Maybe the smallness of the doll surprised me at first, but yes, it is exactly according to the stated dimensions. Really beautiful and doesn't nag, cheat or steal money.

I ordered the doll as a premium version and according to the pictures, and that's what I got. I didn't change anything, I just took the finished product from stock.

I don't know which manufacturer's doll it is, and I don't even care about that.

The doll cost about 1200 euros. And I don't really understand what difference the product would make if I had bought it from a place where it would have cost 3000 euros. This same doll model is sold in many places.

As I already said, this was my first doll and there is no point of comparison. The doll looks and feels great. I'm satisfied.

Customer service at vsdoll was good. I can't find anything to criticize about the transaction. At least not yet.

Is vsdoll a scam or legit? I say legit.

I can add pictures here sometime if I can.

delgado

Post by delgado »

Hi all,

Let me chime in regarding vsdoll. I am a first time buyer of a tpe doll. Having looked at aliexpress, and had conversations with sellers that just left so much to be desired, I went on to look at vsdoll. I had excellent communication with the staff through the online chat. They answered all questions, I said what I was looking for, they recommended a doll, and they sent me production photos. I placed the order, and again excellent service from the shipping team - the EU stock was low, so there would be some delay. I waited a few more days, and the doll came with DHL.

The doll is absolutely marvellous, and exceeds my expectations. I had some questions, and again the online chat girls was ready to help. I even got some additional parts shipped.

Anybody saying vsdoll is bad or not legit.. I say its rubbish, and maybe just said with the sole purpose of trying to hurt their business.

I bought a stock doll, Alexa premium 140 cm, and again... she is just stunning in every way. So life like, so many details, so many features, unbelievable.. I can only recommend vsdoll.

I'd be happy to share pictures, but strangely enough.. can't do it in here.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

You can post pics you just need to post more comments its a standard rule to new posters.
Hmmm the reason we have ppl saying its not a scam site is b/c they are 1st time doll buyers which wont know key points of a good doll until they find unwanted objects in her holes or the material breaks down easily.
In regards to Rule 10..... please just stick with the well known vendors on this site guys. What you pay for is what you get.
If you have little knowledge on whats out there to determine any red flags don't take any chances with it. Low prices are there for a reason. I already see a lot of stolen photos and not citing the manufacturer among them.

Quote from Steven at CelesDoll Trusted sex doll sites" https://celesdolls.com/trusted-sex-doll ... nt-page-5/
Steven April 28, 2021 Reply

"Hi Frank,
Vsdoll is not trustworthy. The reason their dolls are so cheap is because they sell knockoff dolls with stolen photos. I looked at their site many times recently and everything is wrong with it. Lots of signs that their dolls come from Aliexpress (or from an Aliexpress seller) and lots of their content such as doll descriptions are copy-and-pasted from other websites. They seem like very dishonest (and lazy) scammers. It would be very risky to order from them in my opinion. Unfortunately, it’s hard to find an authentic doll for only $700. I recommend KimberDoll or a smaller doll from TheDollChannel"
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS