www.wmdolls.com

Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Texas996

Re: Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

Post by Texas996 »

Wharris wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:43 pm Overall I like the doll, quite pretty, a little heavier than I expected which I like once in position but a little awkward getting into positions, not had one before so can't compare it to anything, will have to read up on the best ways of cleaning / drying and looking after the wigs
would have been nice to have tried the whole body heat & hooks for both the body & head but but it's still good
I would say though avoid the custom doll & just get a local in stock one even though its more expensive you have it within days rather than months / never
Just glad they gave me the option of just paying the difference in cost, although it wasn't offered until I threatened credit card claim back
Outta curiosity do you have anymore photos of Julia? Would love to see some more angles of her!

Rokken

Post by Rokken »

Well I ordered a doll and it arrived today :-(
Its not similar to the doll on the photos! Not even close!
It is a very cheap knockoff that I could find for half of the price anywhere....
Is that a scam? I think so....

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

Rokken wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:27 am Well I ordered a doll and it arrived today :-(
It is a very cheap knockoff that I could find for half of the price anywhere....
Sorry to hear such was it against factory photos or the photos on webpage?
My Doll’s
Her Journey starts here! viewtopic.php?t=157117

Rokken

Post by Rokken »

Dolllove420 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:34 pm
Rokken wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:27 am Well I ordered a doll and it arrived today :-(
I got no factory photos. It was a popular doll sold almost everywhere. Vsdoll claim to have it on store in a warehouse, ready for delivery

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

Rokken wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:44 pm
Dolllove420 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:34 pm
I got no factory photos. It was a popular doll sold almost everywhere. Vsdoll claim to have it on store in a warehouse, ready for delivery
Wow how lame of them to even advertise such not a fan of the way the swindle buyers into buying there product not cool at all.
My Doll’s
Her Journey starts here! viewtopic.php?t=157117

Wharris
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wharris »

I'm going to highly recommend again vsdoll
Considering I paid about the same as I can got one from cloud climax (retailer on this group)

The doll I received I'd say could be classed as dangerous

I noticed I was ripping a lot of condom's even though plenty of lube was used

The vagina felt uncomfortable, using a finger you can feel it goes to the right a bit & has a metal bar going across it (spine to leg as a guess), there's also a hole to the skeleton
Endoscope with mirror
Endoscope with mirror
Screenshot_20220916_124802_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg (545.91 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
2022-09-16-113520597.mp4
Endoscope with mirror attachment
(13.6 MiB) Downloaded 39 times
The anus some times felt scratchy, found there wire sticking through & you can feel wire just under the tpe
Wire in anus
Wire in anus
Screenshot_20220916_124640_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg (569.75 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
2022-09-16-110853636.mp4
Endoscope
(15.51 MiB) Downloaded 27 times
Edit
Wire
Wire
IMG_20220916_122402.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1094 times
Just pulled this out of the anus, usb for size reference

SurdelSur

Post by SurdelSur »

Hello everyone, yesterday December 10th I ordered a mini sex-doll, and after reading the negative reviews on trustpilot, I started to get very nervous, the total amount is estimated to be almost 750.00 USD, if everything goes well I should receive my doll from of the following week.

I will update with all kinds of details to tell you about my experience with the VSDoll.net page. :cry:

GBE

Post by GBE »

SurdelSur wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:03 am Hello everyone, yesterday December 10th I ordered a mini sex-doll, and after reading the negative reviews on trustpilot, I started to get very nervous, the total amount is estimated to be almost 750.00 USD, if everything goes well I should receive my doll from of the following week.

I will update with all kinds of details to tell you about my experience with the VSDoll.net page. :cry:

Did it arrive?

SurdelSur

Post by SurdelSur »

The Paypal dispute has been closed in my favor right now, I just got my money back.

Please do your research before placing your orders, there are many scammers out there, be patient and ask first before placing an order.

SurdelSur

Post by SurdelSur »

Since my message was not approved by the moderators, I am replying to you again without providing third-party links.

<removed, Rule 10, no unsupported claims, no statements that could be considered libel>

Be very careful since VSDoll.net has several pages that are part of the same company, as I mentioned above, ask in specialized forums before proceeding with your order.

I hope this information helps prevent more scams like mine, which luckily, I was able to get all my money back, but it took me several weeks of headaches and not being able to sleep or eat.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 10

Binky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Binky »

I did VsDoll stupid, and it was nothing like the photo.

I said. "You sent me pig face doll." They say. "NO pig face. You stupid!"

And that was the last I heard from them.

Broadk

Post by Broadk »

I bought the Luxury Auburn 4ft 7 doll and she arrived last Friday. She looked as pictured once the red wig went on. I have pics if you guys would like to see. She was fun to play with and was the perfect night for me. The doll was a bit more firm and heavier than expected but it was quite the experience

Jb385
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jb385 »

Broadk wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:35 pm I bought the Luxury Auburn 4ft 7 doll and she arrived last Friday. She looked as pictured once the red wig went on. I have pics if you guys would like to see. She was fun to play with and was the perfect night for me. The doll was a bit more firm and heavier than expected but it was quite the experience
Yes please share some pics.. I putchased a custom 168cm Auburn doll last year in March from vsdoll.. there were just slight hiccups but customer support I must say has always been really prompt, supportive and accommodating as possible.

All up it only took around 3-4weeks to arrive to and as my first doll I'm reasonably impressed and she certainly is cute and not a disappointment..

The "sound system" is really not up my alley due to the voice on it, even have looked at building my own RPi or Arduino kit to allow me to upload mp3 clios extracted from some of my favourites (hello Riley Reid 😁) but haven't progressed that one too far yet, I'm sure there'd be a market there and using gyro and accelerometers too for those that don't have the wired up dolls..

Also, the implant tpe pubic hair? Absolute rubbish. Total waste of money, was falling out before first use..

Vsdoll were nice enough to send me free wig out as apology, not the same value of course as the hair option but it's something

Realised anyway that implant hair on tpe is just not typically a great thing.. instead I've purchased a real hair merkin that looks and feels incredible.. just need to find the right glue type that stays flexible but clear 😁

Oh, her head, yes, ermm.. after the 3rd or so "session" with her head, i started hearing some sloshing liquid sounds seemingly trapped inside middle of the head.. i haven't to this day been able to purge it and it's been months. I tried checking the "plug" that is reported at end of mouth canal (i am reasonable sized so definitely there was lots of pressure at the end) but couldn't really figure out if it was the cause, then noticed along inside of her mouth the sidewalls had already torn in small spots 😓 lube is always used and I am usually gentle with her, but then she gets really naughty and I can't help getting rough with her 🤣🤫😵

Anyway, I've "sort of" repaired the mouth holes with tpe glue, and when i complained to vsdoll I got a reasonably well discounted new different TPE head sent which has been fun too 😉

All up, as a first time, and likely only one a lifetime buyer, I'm pretty pleased.

I am soooo happy I didn't get the detachable legs, even though I really considered it for quite a long time due to the fact I have to store her secretly, but I've seen no good stories on this forum and having her actual legs attached just amps the realism so much more ..

Oh and one last note.. i like her chest size, butttttt I wouldn't call them Jelly Super Soft or whatever they try to call it at vsdoll.. let's say I'd hate to try the stock standard non hollow or non jelly ones, they just must be like rockmelons, literally (unless you're into hard ones)... i mean, they squish , sure, but even when she is "active" and her whole body is "active" there's not exactly any measurable movement there... maybe with a micrometer... I've seen a fair few vids where the guys lady definitely has a bit more "bounce" or life/elasticity to her.. so yep.. they look good and again hard for me to compare being a first time doller ..

Ok, that's a wrap from me 🤣

Binky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Binky »

I bought a doll from them. Looked nothing like the photo. Like ridiculous. So I complained and told them to come get their pig doll. They said. No pig doll. And that's the last time I heard from them.

Jb385
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jb385 »

Binky wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:45 pm I bought a doll from them. Looked nothing like the photo. Like ridiculous. So I complained and told them to come get their pig doll. They said. No pig doll. And that's the last time I heard from them.
Are you able to share a pic or two of what you received? I'm wondering if I was just lucky or I have very low standards 🤣

INFORMATIONS