sexyrealsexdolls.com

Most realistic LOOKING pocket pussy?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Most realistic LOOKING pocket pussy?

Post by Chef4130 »

Okay guys, I am looking to buy a new toy, but I want it to look as close to the real thing as possible. It seems a lot of fake pussies and onaholes lack any sort of realism, and some seem downright laughable at what the designers consider “realistic,” and I’m thinking there has got to be some manufacturers out there that makes a decent looking vagina and/or ass toy. I’m really not interested in a torso or hip because we already have our doll, and am just looking for something convenient for those times we can’t bring Veronica out. I am a very visual person, so most of the fake pussies I’ve tried so far lack the realism that gets me going. Thanks in advance for any help…

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Most realistic LOOKING pocket pussy?

Post by Dollfriend »

This is a Really Hard One, Most Onaholes/ Strokers/ Pocketpussies etc. I have seen look like a generic reproduction of the real thing even the Pocketpussies made of Silicone look just about the same as ones made of TPE, Now on the other hand the realism of the Puntang on life size Sex dolls can vary greatly, and for me the Dolls made of Silicone have the most realistic looking Tang, I recently saw a close up shot of the Tang on a newly manufactured Silicone Doll that nearly blew me out of my seat, unfortunately I have not had this experience with pocketpussies, and I have looked at quite a few...Now if you are talking about feel and sensation, that is a thread all by itself.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

You might wanna have a look at the basic Boogina lineup from Dollpark:

https://www.dollpark.com/boogina/basic/
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yep, Boogina Wins....Most Realistic looking Pocketpussy ever.. :glou:

Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chef4130 »

Rock13 wrote:You might wanna have a look at the basic Boogina lineup from Dollpark:

WOW! That is EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for… I feel like a kid in the candy store looking at those different molds. Looks like I’ll be spending $400 today… :D Thanks for pointing me in their direction!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Chef4130 wrote:
Rock13 wrote:You might wanna have a look at the basic Boogina lineup from Dollpark:

WOW! That is EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for… I feel like a kid in the candy store looking at those different molds. Looks like I’ll be spending $400 today… :D Thanks for pointing me in their direction!
Sure thing! I was concerned that the shape wouldn't be compatible with my doll's vaginal canal, so I held off on ordering one. Please ring back in if you try that and it works!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nowhere
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nowhere »

No way I'm the only one who read that as "basic bologna" :lol: :lol:
Bubble Butt masturbator
Y-not torso
100cm Mini
Racyme 173cm
R̶L̶S̶D̶1̶7̶4̶B̶
S̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶6̶Y̶E̶!̶
Florida WM 160A!!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Nowhere wrote:

No way I'm the only one who read that as "basic bologna" :lol: :lol:
:lol: :glou:

Link to the H2K Ranch

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Wow. Those pushy strikers look so realistic. Thanks for the tip!

crazy4boobs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by crazy4boobs »

Check the Upgraded Double Hole looks good

aliexpress.com/item/1005001351616382.html

Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chef4130 »

Okay, so I ordered the Boogina AnnaAnal model (because the mold looks very similar to my Wife’s beautiful vagina, and I’m excited for it to get here. I will do a solid review once it comes in and I have a chance to try it out a few times. Anyone else own a Boogina? What are your thoughts?

Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chef4130 »

Okay, so my Boogina (AnnaAnal) arrived a couple of days ago and I wanted to get a couple of good sessions in before I reviewed it… and overall I’m not super-excited about this one. The Boogina Basic line is apparently the most realistic molds available currently, but unfortunately their silicone just isn’t that comfortable. I know I’m probably just used to TPE now, but this vagina is actually hard and not very comfortable to be in. Feels like the sides of my shaft are going to get bruised. Another issue I have is that it just doesn’t look that realistic up close. Yes, the labia and clitoral hood is nicely shaped, but any semblance of a real vagina gets lost because the entrance is permanently gaped. There is a hole as big as a nickel that doesn’t look at all real unless you press it closed with your hand. Also, not sure if my coloring is off, but it looks like mine either wasn’t dyed correctly, or wasn’t colored at all. The only “color” on the mold looks like dirt in the wrinkles of the lips.
I know this may sound like a harsh review, but I shelled out more than $260 USD to get this here, and to be honest am regretting my decision. Too hard of silicone, not nearly as realistic as the website makes it appear, and just not that enjoyable. I bought this for those days I’m too tired to bring our Veronica, but I have a feeling this one will sit in the drawer. I hope it’s just a break-in period, but I can’t imagine this one getting better with time. I hope I’m wrong…
Visual appearance: 7/10
Feel: 3/10
Coloring: 2/10
Overall realism: 6/10
Shipping and handling: 9/10
Cost: 2/10
Attachments
8CF9DD58-2A9D-41A4-87B6-5ABB32344FF6.jpeg
8CF9DD58-2A9D-41A4-87B6-5ABB32344FF6.jpeg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 6638 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Bummer, now I feel bad for recommending it. That certainly doesn't look like the one in the store images and it sucks that the texture/material is too hard. :shakefist: I do appreciate your review and from what I see in your photo your assessment appears to be objective and accurate.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chef4130 »

Rock13 wrote:Bummer, now I feel bad for recommending it. That certainly doesn't look like the one in the store images and it sucks that the texture/material is too hard. :shakefist: I do appreciate your review and from what I see in your photo your assessment appears to be objective and accurate.
Don’t feel bad, Rock. I appreciate you weighing in earlier… not your fault at all that Boogina turned out to be a let-down. I’ve reached out to them and want to give them a chance to hopefully make it right, and I’ll let you guys know how they respond.

bmar99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bmar99 »

Your review is appreciated.

I wonder how the feel is compared to these $10 items: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZJ ... UTF8&psc=1

They're just decorative and also made of silicone. They feel rough, but I wouldn't know if higher end silicone could be expected to feel any better.

INFORMATIONS