www.tayu-doll.com

Any plans for seamless head and body?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Maneyak

Any plans for seamless head and body?

Post by Maneyak »

I've never heard of this brand before and wow, its as realistic as Gynoid Tech. I'm liking some of the options and I think the bodies are more better than Gynoid's because I prefer smaller breasts.

I'm wondering if there are any plans for a seamless head + body? Aka a seamless neck or all-in-one. That's a huge requirement for me and why I've yet to buy a single doll all these years. The only other high end high quality brand to do this is DS doll with their summit/clone series. But their silicone is hard and not soft.

And I wish there was open mouth heads. I wish there was a Head#6 NaiMei and 155 B cup seamless neck and a mouth and teeth (even if no oral). That's my perfect dream right there.

Cheers

bolivar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Any plans for seamless head and body?

Post by bolivar »

Tayu dolls are beautiful and lightweight. I was hoping they will release torso similar to Top Sino's as I have limited space to store my doll collections.

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

I am also interested in Torsos from Tayu as I am also limited in terms of space. They have great bodies and heads. The LHP have been the best I’ve seen so far.
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I think a seamless option would be a great move for TAYU. It would be one up on Gynoid :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Maybe you already know these but Doll Forever's Piper series are all seamless body+head setups. Not all of them are realistic, but there are a few out there that might catch your interest
https://www.doll-forever.com/en/?produc ... ll&paged=2

But that's off-topic. Tayus are pure awesome

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

I have a Sanhui AiO 160. She is beautiful, with a seamless and soft body, totally meets my needs. Sadly, she is the only one I know.

bowieshum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bowieshum »

Hell yea. This is what I'm waiting for too. Already decided tayu will be my next, but just wanna wait until they've come up with seamless, I feel like lots of doll makers should already in the process of making it. It seems to me that seamless body is getting popular. I am just debating on standing feet or not. Because non standing feet will be the perfect on a seamless body.

drumlin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drumlin »

Persolanny I love kissing necks, I think I have neck fetish lol and this feature would be great. But in case the body or head is demaged you won't have to spend money on both. But having an option to choose from would be great.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Hopefully fairly priced. Sanhui did this and at those price you may as well purchased a full bodied one.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Seemless neck and real implant hair and fix wrists. = perfection.

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

I almost went for the Sanhui 145-8 AIO but then I saw the TAYU 148-D and it won me over. The sculpt is just superior IMO.
I’m still awaiting delivery but I feel I can certainly deal with a slight seam.

If they went seamless though, they’d dominate the market.

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

Been looking into seamless as well, thinking about the Sanhui 160-8 (Maria) or maybe Ruby from CyberFusion series DS/EXDoll but i have still not found a single vendor that has cyberfusion series....so only option is stright from manufactor, they do have Full body soft silicone on that series.
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

The only reason I haven't bought a Tayu yet is I'm waiting for their seamless doll. I have two Sanhui aio #8. They are so good that I won't ever come back to dolls with that ugly gap between head and neck. When we hug the doll or kiss them, it's right there on the eye level, you just cannot pretend that you don't see it. I don't put my hope on RZR cause I believe they are going the wrong way. They put a lot of efforts on feet and hands, which means a lot of my money would go to that "realistic feet" rather than "realistic face". With that gap right beneath the face, there is no way to call it realistic.

But Tayu seems to be with potential. Their products are getting better and better. I believe they will have a seamless doll soon.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Tayu has beautiful faces, sturdy paintjob, light weight and soft bodies that are ACTUALLY MADE FOR PLAY. As soon as Tayu offers hair implantation with soft movable jaw faces on top of an AIO my searching is pretty much over. I just wish they'd wrinkle out that wrist issue, more asian faces, and a few more body molds from actual people.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

DishWasherSafe wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:27 am Tayu has beautiful faces, sturdy paintjob, light weight and soft bodies that are ACTUALLY MADE FOR PLAY. As soon as Tayu offers hair implantation with soft movable jaw faces on top of an AIO my searching is pretty much over. I just wish they'd wrinkle out that wrist issue, more asian faces, and a few more body molds from actual people.
Nothing really to add here other than that I agree with you 100%, and I already have a Tayu! My next doll will be an AIO, and I sure hope that Tayu will make one, but I'm not buying one of their dolls again until they change at least a few of their molds to flip the wrists around.

INFORMATIONS