www.wmdolls.com

My WM 156C FACTORY PHOTOS!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My WM 156C FACTORY PHOTOS!

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

What happned to her?
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:What happned to her?
I'll be selling her here at the forum. Will be posting for sale shortly.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

That's a shame

You make a thread about your excitement of recieving her and then turn around and sell her lol.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:That's a shame

You make a thread about your excitement of recieving her and then turn around and sell her lol.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

For further explanation and clarification, please review my topic explaining my decision to leave the doll lifestyle: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=146666

I did not intend to mislead or deceive anyone, I was anticipating trying a TPE doll as well as one smaller, lighter and easier to manage. My previous Starpery Hedy 171 was light for her size (actually closer to 177 cm in height - within a few cm of my height!) but still too heavy and cumbersome to handle due to her long limbs. Also, her torso was quite firm due to weight reduction foam core. Had issues with the very soft silicone used and use of her love holes (too tight).

I hoped a TPE doll would be better accommodating in this regard due to its ability to compress, and possibly more "lifelike" than silicone to me. My WM 156 looks great for a doll, but still too heavy and cumbersome for me. which I found quite discouraging. Also LHP is a bit odd, was better on the Hedy 171C.

I have stated on my other post that I believe I was mostly intrigued and enticed by the thrill of something different and possibly "taboo". What sexual interest I had in dolls began to wane after my first doll and seems to have all but vanished by the time this doll arrived. I concluded that the doll scene was likely never really for me. I still respect and will always be grateful to all the owners, mentors and elders here for welcoming me to the forum and all their support, helpful advice and input!

INFORMATIONS