www.dolls.co

Vendor Review

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
Ebakala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Vendor Review

Post by Ebakala »

First experience noob here, so I don't know what is usual and what is not...but here is my experience.

Decent site, options were easy to select.

Customer responsiveness was decent. My questions were answered in 24 hours or less.

I requested factory photos after the initial order was placed. I received the post-production pictures. All good there.

I did have some concern over the wig not being as shown in the marketing photos. When I sent them an e-mail they said they would try to change it if they could and they would throw in an extra wig. That didn't happen. No big deal as the factory wigs leave something to be desired.

I did not receive any tracking or shipping information. I was a little disappointed in that. Then again, I didn't specifically request any so maybe that was my fault.

Overall, I received what I ordered. No complaints there. This was my experience with SEXXDOLLS.CO. Not a bad experience. I would do business with them again if/when the opportunity arises.

Just a note, luke-warm endorsements are about as good as I can do without some kind of exceptional surprise.

zerp40k

Re: Vendor Review

Post by zerp40k »

Thanks for posting the review. I've been circeling the site a few times because of their large selection.
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you for the review. I have come to find out that sometimes the wigs in the pictures are not what the factory offers, but what the photographer had on hand to make the doll look as desirable as possible. I enjoy reading pleasant reviews and experiences, so thank you for sharing with us and happy Dollymoon!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I bought my very first doll from them and had no issues dealing with them :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

INFORMATIONS