sexyrealsexdolls.com

Great Experience 1st Time Buying!

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Attlapickle

Great Experience 1st Time Buying!

Post by Attlapickle »

Hey folks!

Been a long time lurking around this site, learning the most I can from the community prior to purchasing (you guys are great!), and decided to buy from SRSD which turned out to be an amazing experience that I wanted to share! My story is as follows:

I took my time and made the purchase back in the begining of July. I realized about the manufacture time and shipping. So I counted the days learning more and more in anticaption. She came in on July 30th, the box being a little worn but that was expected.

Sadly when I opened the box everything was smashed. I panicked. This was the most expensive purchase for myself that I had ever made and I was distraught. What steps can I take? There was no way they did this on purpose, but am I screwed? What to do.....

So took the time to calm down. Read through the forum, feeling more relieved seeing the posts about issues and getting resolved (I gone through the first days of Ebay, Amazon, and such, seeing the horror stories of buying things in the begining of the internet). I contacted SRSD and nerviously waited.

They contacted me in less then 24hrs, apologized profusely and asked for pics of the outside of the box and of the doll. So I took the pics and send them to support. Another 24hr and another response....They are making a new doll for me! I was taken back honestly. Fast response and they defintley made me feel confortable, keeping in contact with me with updates.

What I got was exactly what I ordered, Sublime! Perfection! The quality is amazing, making my first purchase angelic! As my stress and worry left, I thought about how to say thank you to those responsible, this community for the lessons and SRSD for taking the time to keep in contact and resolve this in the best fastest/best way possible.

With such great treatment I will only order from SRSD. To anyone who asks me, SRSD is the way to go!!

INFORMATIONS