www.joylovedolls.com

Joy Love Doll review...

Joy Love Dolls is a leading supplier of life-like sex dolls worldwide. We offer the most realistic TPE sex dolls that you can find. Joy Love Dolls carries an incredible collection of 500+ realistic love dolls in all body types, sizes, and genres. We offer the best customer experience, with a Best Price Guarantee and FREE sex doll delivery to almost everywhere. Shop for ultra-realistic sex dolls, love dolls, and a diverse selection of sex toys below, or customize real sex dolls to perfectly fit your preferences. Enjoy! Website: www.joylovedolls.com
JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Joy Love Doll review...

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

justarichguy69 wrote:I actually did order from there too "in stock" doll. It did finally come but it took 3 weeks and head and some other accessories were shipped from China and arrived one day later. Doll was from Germany EU stock and was supposed to take a week. I took a risk because joylovedolls seemed a little risky, but I'm glad it came and everything seems ok.
Hi, it's Mike From Joy Love Dolls. We update our inventory daily, but sometimes we run out of stock of some products and seems like this was the case in this purchase. If this happens, we are still able to send products from other warehouses, but there might be a small delay to promised shipping time.

Happy that you're clad to your purchase and humble apologies for the shipping delay.

Mike JLD

JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

Rock13 wrote:Cool. Thanks for sharing the good and bad. Sounds like they just need to brush up on their customer service if they're ever to get on the same level as the likes of BCD and RLSD. Glad that you got what you paid for!

Hi Thank you for feedback. To be honest our customer service team is overworked. We have currently around 0,5 million/monthly website users on our site, and you can image, that our support team (support@joylovedolls.com receive ALOT emails & phone calls.

In order to serve our customers better and faster, we are hiring more staff for the customer service department in the coming months.

JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

John Rambo wrote:Overall, I'm quite pleased with JLD and the WM doll. Hence, my review. I can live without communication provided they ship fast and a quality product, which they did. If I was grading them, it would be an A-.
Happy to hear that you're pleased with customer service, shipping, and products. Any feedback how we could turn your shopping experience from A- to A+? 8)

Mike, Joy Love Dolls

JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

Anthem69 wrote:The ordering process on the Joy Love Doll website (within weeks of Chinese)
(From January 20 to February 16, 2022)

- Purchase confirmation: January 20 at 9:00 am
- 1st e-mail: Preparation of the order: January 21 at 12:00 pm
- Customer Care: Factories closed until February 9 (Chinese New Year) and will resume production from this date.
- Customer Care: Orders go by priority once factories open on February 9th.
Production lead time: 5-10 days
Delivery time: 7-21 days
- Customer Care: Changes will be made to my Doll (Our factory advised they will make the changes you requested the last time.) (02/09)
- Customer Care: They are still busy with your order. As soon as it is completed and shipped you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. (11/02)
- I received an email from Support@JoyLoveDolls with the notification of the shipment and the tracking number (11/02 at 22:30)
- Delivery is scheduled for 02/17/22
- Surprise: I received a call from FedEx for customs fees.
- E-mail of the refund of the difference for the changes made on the Doll (16/02) + Refund on my card the same day
- I received my package on February 16. A day earlier than FedEx announced.
- The doll was in perfect condition when delivered. I noticed the changes weren't made to my doll other than adding the hand joints. I wanted to replace the Full Body Heating System and Moaning to have the EVO Skeleton and Hollow Breast and Fully Articulated Hand.
- I decided to keep the doll despite the changes being made by 1/3. And refunding the difference reimburses customs fees.
- The person who takes care of the Customer Care of Joy Love Dolls is a kind person, patient and very understanding with these customers. Her name is Rachelle.
Hi! First of all your doll looks awesome. And I will forward your feedback to our lovely Rachelle who is handling our support email. We urge our customers to check their orders carefully before confirming the purchase. We will be able to make changes to orders approximately two days after placing your order. After the order is shipped, we are no longer able to make changes to the orders.

Mike

JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

Anthem69 wrote:This is the first time I order a doll and it stresses me as it's a lot of money. And I'm starting to be a little better because I communicate quite easily with Customer Care of Joylovedolls by e-mail. Yes, sometimes a delay between 30 minutes at 2 o'clock, but that helps.

We must be patient for the best arrives. I will do it with this order since it is the Chinese New Year. The factories will reopen on February 9 to resume production.

I'm going to give you news :)
Hi! Its Mike From Joy Love Dolls. Waiting your News about your order. Let me know how did you like it :razz:

Chinese new year is always causing bit "gray hairs" for manufacturers, us and customers. In time of Chinese new year, most of Sex Doll deliveries will are delayed around 2 - 3 weeks. ((We always announce this on our website))

Now.. of most orders made made in Chinese New year are manufactured, packed & shipped.

JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

Anthem69 wrote:This is the first time I order a doll and it stresses me as it's a lot of money. And I'm starting to be a little better because I communicate quite easily with Customer Care of Joylovedolls by e-mail. Yes, sometimes a delay between 30 minutes at 2 o'clock, but that helps.

We must be patient for the best arrives. I will do it with this order since it is the Chinese New Year. The factories will reopen on February 9 to resume production.

I'm going to give you news :)
Good to hear also a lot of positive feedback from our customer service team. I will take note of your feedback. Buying a doll is a lot of money, so the last thing we want our customers to feel is stress about their orders. I earlier mentioned we are hiring more staff to our customer service team to make replying even faster.

JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

Nescio50 wrote:TDF Management is aware of situation. We are on it. As soon as we have info, we'll be in touch with those involved.
Hi this is great feedback. As a building the greatest sex doll eCommerce store on earth, we haven't been enough active at the Doll Forum. Doll forum is a great public forum to hear customers' feedback and a good way for us also learn, how we can improve our business.

Words have been changed with doll forum administrators, and you will hear more from us from here :)

justarichguy69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by justarichguy69 »

Regarding to my order I have received letter from Fedex that I owe them taxes/tarif or whatever since they shipped my order partly from China. That is why I ordered from EU stock and doll came from there, but other accessories and heads from China. I asked customer support about this and wanted a refund of that fee and they said they will look into this few days ago.. but nothing yet. I will keep you up to date.

justarichguy69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by justarichguy69 »

justarichguy69 wrote:Regarding to my order I have received letter from Fedex that I owe them taxes/tarif or whatever since they shipped my order partly from China. That is why I ordered from EU stock and doll came from there, but other accessories and heads from China. I asked customer support about this and wanted a refund of that fee and they said they will look into this few days ago.. but nothing yet. I will keep you up to date.
They have agreed to refund me, all good then when refund comes.

Bsowns

Post by Bsowns »

I have had the worst experience with JoyLoveDolls, I would tell people to not even bother with them. I ordered 2 dolls through them and the first one was okay; except she came kind of beat up in certain spots with a couple minor cuts on her arm. Then her skeleton was the evo skeleton and it was all screwed up on her left arm and shoulder, you would try to lift her arm but instead it would lift up the whole shoulder. Then she had the loudest squeaks and pops when moving her legs, the skeleton was so loud, and a year later it has only gotten worse. Still, she was a pretty doll and pretty accurate in the picture.

However, the 2nd doll I ordered through them had the evo skeleton as well and it was already all loose and could not keep her arms or shoulders up. Her shoulders fall all the way down, it's so weird looking. But the worst part was all her holes did not have a cap in them, it went right to the opening of the metal skeleton frame and nuts. Horrible. Could not use the doll as intended. They sent me some mini boob tpe thing that I was supposed to shove up there, but the issue with that is it's not sealed, so the lube and water gets behind that and is prone to growing mold. Plus, this thing came like they pulled it out of the dumpster, it was so dirty. I was so upset because it was an expensive order. And they took no responsibility and wouldn't even offer me some sort of partial refund or anything. Their email responses were laughable, they don't care.

So yes, I would tell people not to order through them. I have ordered other dolls through other sites, and they were all better than how these dolls from Joylovedolls came. I kept seeing all these positive reviews about them, but they have no quality control when making these dolls, very poorly made. Steer clear, their customer service is the biggest problem. They don't care about you.

beetjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by beetjack »

Bsowns wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:45 am I have had the worst experience with JoyLoveDolls, I would tell people to not even bother with them. I ordered 2 dolls through them and the first one was okay; except she came kind of beat up in certain spots with a couple minor cuts on her arm. Then her skeleton was the evo skeleton and it was all screwed up on her left arm and shoulder, you would try to lift her arm but instead it would lift up the whole shoulder. Then she had the loudest squeaks and pops when moving her legs, the skeleton was so loud, and a year later it has only gotten worse. Still, she was a pretty doll and pretty accurate in the picture.

However, the 2nd doll I ordered through them had the evo skeleton as well and it was already all loose and could not keep her arms or shoulders up. Her shoulders fall all the way down, it's so weird looking. But the worst part was all her holes did not have a cap in them, it went right to the opening of the metal skeleton frame and nuts. Horrible. Could not use the doll as intended. They sent me some mini boob tpe thing that I was supposed to shove up there, but the issue with that is it's not sealed, so the lube and water gets behind that and is prone to growing mold. Plus, this thing came like they pulled it out of the dumpster, it was so dirty. I was so upset because it was an expensive order. And they took no responsibility and wouldn't even offer me some sort of partial refund or anything. Their email responses were laughable, they don't care.

So yes, I would tell people not to order through them. I have ordered other dolls through other sites, and they were all better than how these dolls from Joylovedolls came. I kept seeing all these positive reviews about them, but they have no quality control when making these dolls, very poorly made. Steer clear, their customer service is the biggest problem. They don't care about you.Image
so sad about that. but I have good review with joy love doll

INFORMATIONS