www.siliconelovers.com

Insane customer service review

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Kar98K1999
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Insane customer service review

Post by Kar98K1999 »

Hello TDF readers,

I bought my first doll (WM173H with head #159) from Silicone Lovers 3 months ago and it arrived about a week ago (I asked for delayed shipping). Every experience and response from them has been absolutely amazing. They were extremely patient with my questions, fast with their response time, and flexible at making changes. This was my first doll, and they supported me every step of the way.

When we finally reached the factory photo point, I was not really happy with how my doll's face turned out. They were super supportive, efficient and gave out really amazing suggestions. They made sure the doll is something that I truly enjoy. Finally, I was happy with the changes, and the shipping was about to proceed.

However, something happened at my end and I asked if they can do delayed shipping. They sent out an email immediately and they asked the factory to keep good care of my doll while she was waiting. The doll appears to be in perfect condition when she got here.

There was also extra stuff when I receive the doll as well. I got a USB heater, and bolt attachment on both heads (1 free head promotion) for free and I didn't even ask'em. In addition, I am pretty sure SL's current sale is the best deal comparing with all the vendors (at least for WM dolls).

Of course, nothing is perfect and you guys probably won't take me seriously if everything I wrote is praising. I did experience some shipping problems, my shipping was being updated some time afterward, which made me a little anxious. However, SL updated the info ASAP and I was able to track the doll with FedEx in detail when she reached the USA. One last thing is, they are a small team, so sometimes it can take'em 24 hours to get back to you, nonetheless, with such a small team and still be able to execute such amazing customer service. You definitely earned my respect and made me become a potential return customer.

In conclusion 10/10 vendor.

INFORMATIONS