Where is ILdoll? They have my money! -updated

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
morgan_mr

Where is ILdoll? They have my money! -updated

Post by morgan_mr »

TDF Management has noted the weblink no longer works and on the basis of current customer/member input have placed a warning notice until the issue is resolved and communications restored.

So I was in contact with ILDoll directly about purchasing a HR 151 doll from them prior to the pandemic.
Through Kevin, we agreed on a purchase price and I was ready to commit.

But unfortunately a combination of personal injury and the pandemic affected my finances. I explained this to Kevin and ILDoll and they took a deposit of $600 in order to lock in the price of my doll whenever I was ready to pay the balance of the doll, then they would begin pouring her.

Briefly in 2020 I contacted IL Doll asking for my deposit back as I wasn't sure how much longer my finances would be in flux and the future of the pandemic was uncertain, but Kevin convinced me to hold off and assured me the purchase price we agreed on would be honored, even though they had raised the price on their dolls.

I've now sent some emails stating I'm ready to complete the purchase and have not received a response. (which is unlike them in the past)

AND, I noticed yesterday that the Ildoll.com website appears to be down.

Does anyone one know what is going on with them?

Did I just lose $600?
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added "updated" to the topic title

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Where is ILdoll? They have my money!

Post by Dollfriend »

I just clicked on the banner above this thread and got nothing, if this business is no longer a thing the Forum Admin needs to do something with this banner and not leave it running.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

We are looking into this.

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

Thanks. I appreciate it. I've recently sent another email, and am hoping for a response.

Because so much time has elapsed, I'm doubtful I can grieve it with PayPal.

Plus, doesn't paypal have a policy against using their service for "adult items"?

I seem to have some memory of that coming up in the past.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

morgan_mr wrote:Thanks. I appreciate it. I've recently sent another email, and am hoping for a response.

Because so much time has elapsed, I'm doubtful I can grieve it with PayPal.

Plus, doesn't paypal have a policy against using their service for "adult items"?

I seem to have some memory of that coming up in the past.
Never heard of this...Ebay is one of the last interweb Bastions where you can still buy Sex Dolls and other adult toys and more than likely the transaction will have to go through Paypal...Not sure about the time limits to file a grievance though.

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

I've heard back from ILdoll and the website is back up.

They've offered a refund of my deposit or to continue with original agreed upon price.

Kevin has moved on and I'm communicating with Vincent now.

I'm still deciding what I'd like to do.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

really, your still thinking? I only need to get bitten once to know a bad thing when I see it.
So many great reliable doll makes out there. This is another good reason to use a vendor. The responsibility is on them when it comes to buying issues/service/damage.

One other note: Everyone, putting money down on a doll is never a good idea. A doll is not something you "need". Payments on a doll just seems silly to me. Control your money, if you need to place money "down" on a doll it's a sure sign you do not need it.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

I'd take the refund. :idea:

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

I feel as though I should update this thread.

I've been in regular communication with Vincent at ILdoll and I've found him to be quite responsive. He offered a refund, but I decided not to cancel the order and we proceeded to work out the details of my doll.

Because I wanted the "hyper realistic" silicone version of the doll he warned it would be about 3-4 weeks before the doll would be ready for shipping.

True to his word I received some factory pics about 3 and half weeks later after finalization of the order. Unfortunately, this was on the eve of the 5 day china holiday, so I had to wait for their shipping local depots to reopen.

I finally received the tracking number earlier this week and I've been anxiously watching her progress around the globe. She's expected to arrive later this week.

I'll try to post some info once she arrives and I've had a chance to unpack her.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Where is ILdoll? They have my money! -updated

Post by MoneyMike »

That's Great news!
Can't wait to hear about your IL 151. Hopefully you can posts some pics too.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

GoodDoggo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GoodDoggo »

Awesome!
I am also interested in the HR151 and could not find to much recent information about them. I look forward to your review.

Tempocontour
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tempocontour »

Old post but new question. Is ILdoll gone for good?

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

That's a good questions. When I started the thread last year, I panicked because I was already in for $600. Emails went unanswered and then when the website went down I was convinced I had lost my money to a failing company.

However, true to their word they eventually got back in touch with me, delivered on exactly the doll I wanted at the price we agreed on. They did mention that they had been having webhosting issues that were being resolved and the website did eventually go back up.

I see they are still listed with a number of vendors, maybe reach out to one of them and ask if they know anything?

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Would be nice to see your new gal...

INFORMATIONS