www.wmdolls.com

Absolutesexdolls.com

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Quantomt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Absolutesexdolls.com

Post by Quantomt »

I did a search and only saw where someone asked a question about this site.

They are showing pictures of WM dolls, but when open a listing it says brand is absolute dolls.

This was the site almost got me, but I found TDF and started reading all the advice about bait and switch sites.

I am gonna try to post the link below hope I am successful.

Edit. After looking further into the site I found a tab that let's you sort by manufacturer, when you do this the prices are a lot higher. They are still using pictures of other dolls for there brand though.

[https://absolutesexdoll.com/products/na ... 5097128017][/url]

Quantomt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Absolutesexdolls.com

Post by Quantomt »

They have new reviews posted on trustpilot. Dolls being fakes.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Golden rule to avoid beeing scammed :

Only go for forum associated and legit vendors, and even more if is your first doll

There are so many legit vendors here that i am sure that if you look wisely, you will find what you want at a fair price

For me, this forum was THE LIGHT and THE PATH on that dark tunnel were only monsters trying to SCAM you lives
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

shizzlerman

Post by shizzlerman »

Hello. New to the forum. First time buyer wondering if anyone can tell me who forum associated and legit vendors are? Is there a thread for this? I've been looking at a doll on a site and I might be feeling like AbsoluteSexDoll might not entirely be on the up and up. I'm not saying that they're NOT on the up and up - just asking questions. Am I wrong? Just looking for a legit, fair manufacturer who cares about what they do. Very open to some advice as I'm ready to order - just want to make sure I'm making an educated decision. Thank you! Love this forum!

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

shizzlerman wrote:Hello. New to the forum. First time buyer wondering if anyone can tell me who forum associated and legit vendors are? Is there a thread for this? I've been looking at a doll on a site and I might be feeling like AbsoluteSexDoll might not entirely be on the up and up. I'm not saying that they're NOT on the up and up - just asking questions. Am I wrong? Just looking for a legit, fair manufacturer who cares about what they do. Very open to some advice as I'm ready to order - just want to make sure I'm making an educated decision. Thank you! Love this forum!
When you click on the 'The Doll Forum' text/logo at the top left it will take you to the index of this forum where you can find all the categories. When scrolling a bit down you will find the section with both manufacturers and sellers/vendors. Here's a direct link to all the 'Doll Vendors': viewforum.php?f=210

Hope this helps and welcome to TDF.

shizzlerman

Post by shizzlerman »

So I went with a different vendor - and she arrived today! So excited. Took my time opening the box and...just...wow.

Never imagined this would be so much fun. I'm not sure what's more fun, being...ahem...active with my new girl or getting her dressed! I've now slipped into a strange (said respectfully) new world. And while technically in day two at the moment - day one was pretty damn cool. Such strange feelings coming out while spending time getting my girl dressed...dolled up ;) Yes - I took a chance and got her some outfits BEFORE she arrived. Worked out just fine though :)

I'd share photos on this board but honestly no clue how to post photos on this forum. I've got all the Mac tech Apple has to offer - which makes sense to me - but it's just not clear how to post photos here. Is it me?? Like, where's the attach button? ha.

Doesn't matter. I avoided Absolutesexdolls. And this "old man" is absolutely LOVING this new doll. Feel like a kid again playing with....well...

Love this forum...love my BRAND NEW doll and I'd love to share but just not yet sure where to post photos or even how on this forum.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi shizzzlerman,
Welcome to TDF!
To find some answers to your questions try the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=132298
And the Newbie Welcome page:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
You will need 5 approved posts before some features are unlocked.
Jiayi

dickdrees
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dickdrees »

I just tried going directly to the domain and an it redirected me to this url: https://ouroborosbrowser.com/obs/offer/ ... 53290726eb

Definitely scam-city material.

Kyler0814

Post by Kyler0814 »

Sorry for bumping an old post but I have a feeling this website is scamming me and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else.

Purchased a doll in mid June with expedited shipping. It had an end of June delivery date. That turned into a July 25th delivery date. That date came and went and turned into an August 25th delivery date. Today they sent me an email saying it’s due to be delivered on September 5th, the 3rd time they’ve changed delivery dates on me. I asked to cancel and they said I couldn’t because the doll has already been made. According to tracking it’s been sitting at a warehouse in California since early July.

I’m going to give it until the end of September before I file a chargeback with my bank.

INFORMATIONS